Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra (1163 Views)

Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by mordsith: 7:09am On Apr 20, 2018
I was posted to Anambra state for my Youth Service and what I see is a far cry from what Nairalanders portray of Anambra.
I was posted to Ihiala Local Government Area, Uzoakwa to be specific.
In reality the state is better than what is described and pictured by Nairaland.

1. There was no recession in Anambra State. People still build houses at a fast rate that Yoruba and Hausa workers now flood the state. The growing number of Yoruba builders in the state is due to extreme pace of building. I am from the Creeks of Isoko and despite our oil wealth we cannot boast of what is being done in Anambra.

2. The wealth of the state is from Outside the country. A classic example of economic remittances. This Ndigbo nation have evolved past the state of being trapped within the Nigerian economic climate, they've gone global.

Let me place a single example that occurred a few days ago.

There is a road that was built by Donald Ezeanoro just last week. This young man is based in Italy and did not set foot in the country until the building was done. He only came to country to commission the street. He is not going for an elective position, just excessive money. This case was not a hearsay, he built the road, paved culverts and built passages for entrance into each persons house.

All these my dear Nairalanders occurred in an unknown village, a small hamlet. Ask any Corper you know serving in Anambra. The state is not part of Nigeria. I will be posting pictures of mansions and streets in this vicinity. Anambra is wonderful....

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by mordsith: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2018
more

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by dadavivo: 7:14am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm watching this thread carefully
Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Tell me something new....

Surprise me

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by hisgrace090: 7:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Anambra state have the greatest numbers of well to do men and women in Nigeria today, its a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Lipscomb(m): 7:37am On Apr 20, 2018
undecided where is the pic
Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by afroniger: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Ok. I am sorry but I have not seen anything so far that is out of the ordinary. But I guess the Op is trying to tell us that real estate development and other infrastructural developments are not happening in other parts of the country except Anambra. Ok o. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Valro(m): 7:41am On Apr 20, 2018
Wakanda nonsense is this

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by DawatNama(m): 7:45am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm from Anambra State, Okija to be precise, whenever I hear people say Igbos don't love themselves I just laugh knowing fully well that being high on any prophet Muhammad horseshit can make you do and say crappy things

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by WisdomFlakes: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Valro:
Wakanda nonsense is this

Wakanda indeed. cheesy. Mordith, what you are describing is happening all over the country without people coming here to make noise. Mansions and good roads are being built and are springing up in every nook and cranny of Nigeria. You maybe are not noticing it because you were not posted to those places as a corper as well. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by partnerbiz4: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Excess money.

Anambra has the richest people in igboland.
Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Samsimple(m): 8:09am On Apr 20, 2018
wat do u expect from a lazy president and his lazy administration... abegi

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
Here we go again. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Omololu2121: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2018
Don't you people get tired of showing us pictures of people's home sad

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by menzino(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2018
Ejikwanu Igbo agwa ya onye ocha??
Ndigbo!!...... the most industrious human race.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by agadez007(m): 8:52am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin

This thread go pain Oshogbo lazy youths wellu wellu,they were all expecting to see mud houses and bad roads and little kids with plates begging but since their wishes did not come true, the topic is now nonsense to them

Them right now

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Development Threads Are False: Youth Corper Exposes Anambra by Francisayo(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2018
I'm currently serving in Anambrs,its one of d best state in Nigeria,d governor,d people are so wonderful..... They treat corper with respect and show kindness at slightest chance.......I'm sorry to say I prefer Anambra to my state.....God bless everyone in Anambra

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

We've Committed N300bn On Road As Against Transformation Agends's 18bn - Fashola / Oshiomhole Says PDP Members Heading FG Agencies Must Be Weeded Out / See What Happens When You Rig In A Hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.