Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) (1936 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2018
In a bid to patronize the conscience of the Nigeria Youth, Zahra, the daughter of President Buhari has asked that we consider her father's age and how he works tirelessly for the Nigeria economy.

In the photo below, we see President Buhari in the snow without a cardigan, welcomed by foreign host.

However, a line or two in her statement can cause another uproar to the hate speech by President Buhari.

What are your thoughts to the underlined words? Let's hear your views

MOD:
Seun
OAM4J
Mynd44

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Tarhorvic: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Shedrack777: 8:24am On Apr 20, 2018
no be all this one dey worry me. wetin dey worry me be say: after all the trash talks and nonsense he'll do to nigerian youths, some senseless people (BMC) will come and say buhari till 2023

8 Likes

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 20, 2018
Who send am ? Them no tell am ? He knew what's involved in what he was seeking.. now he's got it.. he must perform or shot up in shame ...no more celebrating mediocrity angry

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Shedrack777: 8:27am On Apr 20, 2018
no be all this one dey worry me. wetin dey worry me be say: after all the trash talks and nonsense he'll do to nigerian youths, some senseless people (BMC) will come and say buhari till 2023
and you know what? those people don't want you to talk about his mistake because they are following and seeing his work with their anus blindly

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2018
Worry not sis he stop walking in snow come 2019 cheesy

Back to daura cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Stemkay: 8:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Senseless runs in dat dullard family........using our money to flex around the world must stop.

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Are we lazy?
Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
and you know what? those people don't want you to talk about his mistake because they are following and seeing his work with their anus blindly
Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Oharina(m): 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Lazy Youth: Read This Before Zahra Buhari Deletes Her Comment (picture) by Mynd44: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2018
Fake facebook account. Why is the last "a" in "Zahra" accented?

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

2 Likes

(1)

How Zik Not The British Handed Nigeria Over To The Fulani / Atiku: Buhari Under Fire For Saying Dollars Was Shared At PDP Primary / WE DISTRIBUTE HANDBILLS & FLYERS IN LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.