Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe (526 Views)

Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Daddy Freeze And His Free The Sheeple Movement Against Pastors & Tithers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Chuksonyeike: 9:08am On Apr 20, 2018
Time is 5pm Nigerian time tomorrow 21/4/18

Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Kingdante(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2018
2 whoremonger .....wat a nice colabo
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Chuksonyeike: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:
2 whoremonger .....wat a nice colabo
e pain am!!!! The tithe scam will soon come to an end.Better face the truth.God bless Daddy Freeze.God bless Pastor Adelaja

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by HigherEd: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Let us get one thing straight. Living Faith as a church for instance collects Shiloh Sacrifice. Shiloh Sacrifice is not in the Bible but winners members are very committed to it. If winners church can collect Shiloh sacrifice, is it Tithe that is in the bible that would be difficult for the church to collect. People should stop wasting their time on unnecessary arguments.

As for Pastor Adelaja. This man has had allegations concerning adultery in the the recent past and while I reckon he is an anointed person I would seriously advise anyone to be very careful on taking in what he says hookline and sinker.

In a statement on its website, the Russian Union of Christians Evangelical Faith stated that Adelaja, at a meeting of pastors and board of elders of the church, confessed to having committed adultery with his female parishioners and that he had repented.

"Ulissis said, “Pastor Sunday mentioned that he had a relationship with 20 or 30 women; probably, the number was more than he could remember. Also, I talked with many women (married and unmarried), as well as with their husbands, and they shared with me their pain and described how the pastor manipulates people, who work for him. All the stories were equally horrific, disgusting and depressing. People are very sorry about the current situation with the pastor and wanted him to have psychiatric help."

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/adultery-scandal-rocks-pastor-sunday-adelajas-church/amp/

Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Osezua: 11:50am On Apr 20, 2018
This is the same Pastor going around on facebook and youtube slandering and pulling down other Pastors when he has a lot of log in his eyes to take out.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Osezua: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2018
Popular Nigerian pastor, who is married, has confessed to having sexual relationship with 20-30 women from his congregation
- The pastor was investigated and removed from the post of the spiritual head of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations Church
Sunday Adelaja, the founder and senior pastor of the Embassy of God, an evangelical-charismatic megachurch in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, has admitted to having multiple sexual affairs with female parishioners at a meeting attended by more than 200 pastors.
Adultery scandal erupted only after some women revealed the affairs to other area pastors, who made information public and initiated investigation.
Mr Adelaja, who earlier repeatedly denied being involved in sexual relationship with parishioners, was unfrocked and removed from leadership of the church, preaching, and counseling, according to the Russian Union of Christians of Evangelical Faith (ROSHVE).
The decision was taken after the US settled Apostle Tuff Ulissis, who performed spiritual care for Sunday Adelaja for several years, sent a letter to all the leaders in the “Embassy” that shed light on the gravity of the situation.
During the meeting with pastor Adelaja and his wife, pastor Bose Adelaja, Mr Ulissis found out that Adelaja confessed to having affairs with at least 20-30 women (and probably even more as he could't tell the precise number of victims) and repented of his sins but did it in perfunctory manner.
The clergyman also talked to women, both married and single, who told him about Adelaja systematically using various manipulation techniques, flattering words, and his own position to force them into sexual encounters.
In a letter Apostle Tuff Ulissis wrote: "All the stories were equally horrific, disgusting and depressing. People are very sorry about the current situation with the pastor and wanted him to have psychiatric help. I made it clear that my aim is not to destroy either the Embassy of God, because many people have found help in the church or Pastor Sunday as a person. I wanted to make sure that everything has been done to these women and the couples have received care, reconciliation and redeeming restoration."
Interestingly, Adelaja's confession came one month after he shared a video on his blog titled “Sexual Sin Is Not Enough to Take You to Hell.” (now deleted) What is even more surprising is that the church has not issued a public statement regarding the case as an inside matter.
Meanwhile, Adelaja’s Facebook and blog are still active. By the way, he was also accused of being involved in fraud and the dealings of King’s Capital, a financial group led by a former member of his congregation. Adelaja is reportedly planning to move from Ukraine to Nigeria for some time.
Read more: https://www.naija.ng/837455-senior-pastor-sunday-adelaja-in-sex-scandal.html#837455
Read more: http://www.christianitytoday.com/news/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Apr 20, 2018
There is no need convincing people determined not to be convinced. Let adalaja talk to Christians directly and let Freeze keep talking to his freed sheeples on SM.
Re: Daddy Freeze And Pastor Adelaja To Hold A Live Youtube And Faceboo Talk On Tithe by Kingdante(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

e pain am!!!! The tithe scam will soon come to an end.Better face the truth.God bless Daddy Freeze.God bless Pastor Adelaja

cc: lalasticlala

Look at this one oo.... I be pastor wen dey collect tithe? If dem dey folo me drag business nai e go pain me na

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Gives Reason Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians And Daddy Freeze Agre / The Errors Of Our Time / Are Spirit Husbands Or Wives Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.