Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral (49186 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies One Week To His White Wedding (Photo) / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by pauljumbo: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
enshi:
1. They don't get satisfied
2. They oooz
3. They are lazy
4. They spoil things easily.

Why would a young man do this to him self

You said you are fitness trainer
And you insults your potential clients like this

Plus size people are humans they deserve our respect

3 Likes

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
haba! The 2nd pic though. Was it a night church wedding? Why using torch lite at day break? Abi d pastor no dey see clear? undecided undecidedOK ooooo
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by pauljumbo: 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ayotemide:

4. THEY ARE HUMAN.
5. THEY ALSO HAVE THE NEED AND URGE FOR MARRIAGE
6. IF YOU STOPPED BODY-SHAMING WOMEN WELL ENOUGH, MAYBE YOU WOULD EARN RESPECT.

The guy that wrote that said he is into fitness training and insults his potential clients like that

4 Likes

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by sircrabo: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
SOMETHING BIG WILL FALL ON BROS TONIGHT
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by MrImole: 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is massive
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by eniteden(m): 12:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
omg!!! grin NO NEED FOR MATTRESS cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by cutedela: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow.....congratulations to them,I wish them the best in marriage

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by kmaster007: 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Omo.... nah die hard b dis one oooooo
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by newoffer: 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Where is d pics of him carrying his puff puff wife. All I see is a young marrying mama peace
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by okonja(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
It's obvious the guy is shy. Besides this lady look like she schooled in Unimaid
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Sparkle777(f): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
enshi:
2. They oooz
3. They are lazy

Speak for urself buddy. All women can't be the same. At least a man found love in her. Hml,babes.

2 Likes

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by opribo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Whenever I see a beautiful lady marry an old, ugly man or a handsome young man marry a fat, ugly, black, short older woman. I know definitely something is at stake. The toad does not run in broad daylight for nothing.
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by ahamonyeka(m): 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
she is better in her pre-wedding picture.

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by dododawa1: 1:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
One thing involved MONEY or he has no parent
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by IYANGBALI: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
See as she resemble ajepako
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by IdeyFindWife: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
olaoreawofele:
So much insensitivity in your comment. Did you create yourself? Body shaming is not a good thing bros.

Hey, lighten up! What's with the reading sinister meanings into things. Get comprehensive understanding of contemporary issues before you throw words around.

Even plus-sized pple make jokes about themselves all the time. And friends & family" do too with nobody dying because of that, just take a chill pill.
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Heavance(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Won't he carry his wife?

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Narldon: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
Heavance:
Won't he carry his wife?

Lifting of Bride to take a wedding picture is for slim ladies.

The Fat ones will be Lifted in Prayers!

3 Likes

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by gaby(m): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
enshi:
2. They oooz
3. They are lazy

Wow..isn't this a bit too harsh, stereotypical and outright blanket statement?

click on my signature for the book on traveling to Europe by land-the perils,triumphs and karma

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by boyjo: 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
madone:
Na wa ooooo. That guy is a hero

She sponsored the wedding maybe.
She is the financier in the relationship.
Maybe.
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by labisibrass(m): 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
The lady must be a US citizen
My thought though. If you know you know
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Sultty(m): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
The guy can not even pretend he's happy.

This girl is a FATTYma. She probably paid all the bills.

Fat gals usually have high libidos... he's in soup

RIP in advance sad
This 1 weak me
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by olaoreawofele: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Okay. You made me laugh really. Am sure you got the message.
IdeyFindWife:

Hey, lighten up! What's with the reading sinister meanings into things. Get comprehensive understanding of contemporary issues before you throw words around.

Even plus-sized pple make jokes about themselves all the time. And friends & family" do too with nobody dying because of that, just take a chill pill.

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Heavance(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Narldon:

Lifting of Bride to take a wedding picture is for slim ladies.

The Fat ones will be Lifted in Prayers!

very funny my guy

1 Like

Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Smooyis(m): 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Best of luck
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Paulreports(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
something must kill a man
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by jaychubi: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
After seeing this knda of heavy duty marriage Buhari will still think our youths are lazy. Banging this obese lady is big work
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very mature.
Ayotemide:
she looks beautiful. i wish them all the best.
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Baybat: 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
madone:
Na wa ooooo. That guy is a hero
Hero? You be bad guy really
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by Baybat: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
davodyguy:
The youth must be an igbo guy. They love big things grin grin grin

You are right. Na dem dem.
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by nickyano(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
He who finds a wife finds a good thing, i don't understand the so many insensitive comments here. He has made his own choice and he's happy, whether nah, mighty Igor or power mike. Its his choice
Re: White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral by piagetskinner(m): 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
the 7th picture....
the guy be like shey I never make mistake like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nifemi Marcus-Bello And Feyikemi Adesanya's Wedding In Lagos / Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday In The US With Helicopter Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.