Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) (75050 Views)

Ayomide Kasali AKA Ayohrkarz Nude Body Painting Of A Lady (Photos) / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work / Iris Kaingu, Zambian Socialite Painted While Nude By A Male Artist. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
muckross:
Check out the trending picture of female artists looking at an naked man that stand in front of them to do their paintings.

What Will You Do If You Find Your Wife Or Girlfriend In This Class?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/female-artists-orders-naked-man-to.html

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The kind thought going on, on their mind, only God know?! See as some stop painting and instead stare at the wonder in front of them, contemplating the wonder the third leg can do to them! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ah! That's not a problem. Shey I will be the specimen?? cheesy
Awww.. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, i only want you to watch while i paint.
Don't wanna stress you cheesy
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 5:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Divay22:

Awww.. Sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart, i only want you to watch while i paint.
Don't wanna stress you cheesy
But I am the one being painted, right? It has to be me! grin
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

But I am the one being painted, right? It has to be me! grin
Nah. I'm looking for someone else smiley
I'll show you my painting when am done.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 7:09pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen post=66871598[b:
]Dam that man is a giant shocked just the way wink like them cheesy

Would love to apply for such jobs cool
[/b]

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=66884729][/quote] It's not what you think embarassed was about to apply for a job when this came

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
muckross:
Check out the trending picture of female artists looking at an naked man that stand in front of them to do their paintings.

What Will You Do If You Find Your Wife Or Girlfriend In This Class?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/female-artists-orders-naked-man-to.html

Joy in her heart "pweeekkkkkk" ohh "pweeekkkkkk.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's not what you think embarassed was about to apply for a job when this came

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=66886073][/quote] Yes sir :+*
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes sir :+*
It doesn't change the fact that you'd cheat on me sha despite being twice of that dude. You've proven to me that woman wants are insatiable. Smfh

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
It doesn't change the fact that you'd cheat on me sha despite being twice of that dude. You've proven to me that woman wants are insatiable. Smfh
Nah can't change for any reason tongue
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Divay22:
Nah. I'm looking for someone else smiley I'll show you my painting when am done.
Hmmm... sad
Alright naw.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Hmmm... sad

Alright naw.
I'll show you and you wee really look at it with your two naked eye balls..
Ayam suspecting you
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
Divay22:

I'll show you and you wee really look at it with your two naked eye balls..
Ayam suspecting you
Lols. Ofcourse naa. Is there anything there that I haven't seen before?

I am straight, tho.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lols. Ofcourse naa. Is there anything there that I haven't seen before?

I am straight, tho.

Nicole has seen it all shocked
What are still waiting for, Angel Michael blow the trumpet o pls grin grin
Make everybody with him section begin go cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sure, I'm aware of that.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why are they all looking at his prick. Shey na only de prick dey de draw
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 12:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

Nicole has seen it all shocked
What are still waiting for, Angel Michael blow the trumpet o pls grin grin
Make everybody with him section begin go cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sure, I'm aware of that.
It's funny the way you call me this Nicole. You just dashed me a feminine name all by yourself.

Mama de Mama! cheesy
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=NeeKlaus post=66891697]
[color=#000099][i][font=serif]It's funny the way you call me this Nicole. You just dashed me a feminine name all by yourself.
Remember, i told you that's what I'll call you.

Where is that mama de mama coming from undecided
Just stopeet..
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:
Alright. grin
Lemme look for your own name, then. Just wait. I will come up with something ridiculous.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Alright. grin
Lemme look for your own name, then. Just wait. I will come up with something ridiculous.
It can't be as ridiculous as a guy being called Nicole grin
The earlier you get use to it the better tongue cause no matter what you do, i won't stop calling you that cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2018
xagorakis:
sad

And the female artiste kept staring for 30 minutes without drawing even a simple straight line... Is it that the view is not clear enough?

Meanwhile I draw inspiration from the guy: No matter how mad you think you are, somebody out there is 'madder' than you.

Wetin the guy do so you think getting naked in front of ladies is madness , guy you never see correct madness. Something wey boys dey do anyhow abi you never see where danfo driver's dey dance completely naked on top their bus
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by NeeKlaus: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

It can't be as ridiculous as a guy being called Nicole grin
The earlier you get use to it the better tongue cause no matter what you do, i won't stop calling you that cheesy cheesy
Okay, Game on. I will come up with something. I always do but make sure you don't complain cause it will be your name henceforth. cheesy cheesy
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Okay, Game on. I will come up with something. I always do but make sure you don't complain cause it will be your name henceforth. cheesy cheesy
We'll see who will laugh last grin grin

I wait.
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by xynerise: 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:
NeeKlaus and Xynerise
What do you guys think cheesy cheesy Artists thinks o
lipsrsealed

Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by Divay22(f): 7:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
xynerise:
lipsrsealed
Of cos, you won't angry
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by xynerise: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

Of cos, you won't angry

I have some gestures rather grin
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2018
photoshop angry angry
Re: Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) by ArtNoiseNG: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Artists and musicians interested in funding and travel opportunities: https://www.nairaland.com/4988355/opencall-artnoiseng-2019-programs-artists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS / Meet Kelvin Okafor: The Artist Whose Drawings Are Almost Like Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.