Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

#lazynigerianyouths: Linda Ikeji Also Reacts To President Buhari’s Speech - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #lazynigerianyouths: Linda Ikeji Also Reacts To President Buhari’s Speech (417 Views)

Who Is Sholaye Jeremi? | Biography| Profile|history Of Linda Ikeji's Baby Father / Biography Of Samuel Olatunji Linda Ikeji's New Fiancee / President Buhari's Speech At UN General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#lazynigerianyouths: Linda Ikeji Also Reacts To President Buhari’s Speech by VeraNathaniel(f): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerians have continued to react to a controversial statement by President Muhammadu Buhari allegedly condemning Nigerian youths.

Top Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has reacted to a comment ascribed to President Muhammadu Buhari in which he said that a lot of Nigerian youth want everything for free.

Buhari made the speech while speaking at the Commonwealth Business Forum in Westminster on Wednesday.

The president said a lot of Nigerian youths have not been to school and they want everything for free.

According to the President,

“We have a very young population; our population is estimated conservatively to be 180 million.

More than 60 percent of the population is below the age of 30.

A lot of them have not been to school and they are claiming that Nigeria has been an oil producing country, therefore they should sit and do nothing and get housing, healthcare and education free.”

Reacting, Linda ikeji shared a throwback photo and wrote on instagram:

In my office 10 years ago as a struggling 27 year old entrepreneur…10 years into my hustle which started at 17. Not a lazy Nigerian.✌

https://www.veranathaniel.com/lazynigerianyouths-linda-ikeji-also-reacts-to-president-buharis-speech/

Re: #lazynigerianyouths: Linda Ikeji Also Reacts To President Buhari’s Speech by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2018
But I know Nigerian s are also 'hustlers '
FTC
Re: #lazynigerianyouths: Linda Ikeji Also Reacts To President Buhari’s Speech by sehin79(m): 11:22am On Apr 20, 2018
i believe buhari is not the most intelligent president,the problem is he does not know how to choose is words right.
i do not believe what he said is actually what he intend to say,he doesn't just know the right word to use in this instance.

(1) (Reply)

Advert Banner This Is The Most Hilarious Video You Will Watch Today / 2018 Workers Day: Ide Owodiong-idemeko Celebrates Udom, A’ibom Workers / Buhari Still Uses Jonathan’s Old Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.