Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB (20788 Views)

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2018
The Yoruba Youth Socio-cultural Association (YYSA) has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari following his remark in London that Nigerian youths are lazy.

The youths who said contrary to what Buhari said, Nigerian youth are hardworking and industrious however declared that the President is totally out of point for making such remark.

DAILY POST recalls that Buhari in his remarks while speaking in London was quoted as saying that many Nigerian youth are lazy.

But, National Secretary of YYSA, Comrade Olawale Ajao in a statement made available to DAILY POST on Friday in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital while reacting to Buhari’s outburst lamented that it is unfortunate that, “President Buhari is fond of giving a negative remark about Nigeria whenever he talks abroad.”

Ajao said, “Hardly is there any country which youths are as hardworking as Nigeria in the whole world.”

According to him, “It is on record that, in 2014, when the Nigerian Immigrations announced mass vacancy, 6.5 million people in all 37 states of Nigeria (including the FCT) stormed various recruitment centres in the country for the 4000 vacant positions in the Nigeria Immigration Service. At least 16 job seekers were confirmed dead, and several scores of people were injured.

“The major causes of death was due to overcrowding and stampede of the applicants. Was President Buhari unaware of this?”.

Ajao added that, “Millions of Nigerian youths invest heavily in education after which they are thrown into an oversaturated job market. Due to the fierce competition, ineffective labour laws and other socio-economic problems, graduates are either underemployed or face the risk of working more for less pay.”

“To show the willingness of our youth to work, many ladies are despirate to the extent of offering themselves for adultery just because there are tired of being idle, just as majority of applicants compromise certain percentage of their salaries to the facilitators of the job”, he argued”.

Ajao said there are countless number of graduates trading in the market, driving commercial vehicles in towns and doing all sorts of menial jobs for survival.

He concluded tha, “We (YYSA) want Mr President to tell us how many employment opportunities his government has provided and how many Nigerians have turned down the job offers”.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/04/20/many-employment-opportunities-created-yoruba-youths-attack-buhari-lazy-comment/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by mumureloaded(m): 11:39am On Apr 20, 2018
I cherish my PVC like its my right kidney, I can sell it for 25 million. #backtoduara2019

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Flatties: 11:44am On Apr 20, 2018
buhari lost a supporter angry

148 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2018
why should they alllow Buhari who is on a medical check up to deliver a speech, I blame the presidency

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Nukilia: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why ask a daft useless questions? cheesy cheesy cheesy Cow man

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Bayajidda1: 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by bugidon(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari is a lazy terrorist angry

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by chiagozien(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Who takes yorubas serious.

Talk more of their lazy youth.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by SadiqBabaSani: 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Bihari just lost the coming election

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by kgr8mike(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
K
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Burger01(m): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
I still can't believe this senile president called our youth lazy bones shocked Youth that fought tirelessly with their PVC to make this ingrate a president.

This is a wake up call for us youth to flush this amnesiac senile OUT of Aso Rock... with our PVCs!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by dermmy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
He has created cow rearing business, I'm into cow rearing o. Lol
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by sunnysunny69(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Same youth will send him back to Daura .

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by engrjacuzzi: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
mace runners, herdsmen and the likes

3 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by cheddahboy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Make una ask am oh, even little me don create employment opportunities for people

If you are broke or needs extra cash, check my signature

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by PenisCaP: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
grin
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by allanphash7(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Just two

1:Boko-Haram
2:Fulani heardsmen

11 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by gurunlocker: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari don enter am.... But seriously, this is getting out of hand. Talking badly about your people outside of the country, something he has been doing since his first year. If you don't have anything reasonable to say, SHUTTING UP is free!

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Westbestside: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
I never voted before, but this time around, I am voting and will do everything to work against this blood sucking dullard by mobilising youths to vote against him which I am already doing. I have also joined SDP, no cos of anything but to destroy buhari second term ambition.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Jaytecq(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
gbam!!!
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by ruggedboy01: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
he created BMC work plus NPower scam grin cheesy

20 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by mcquin(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari has lost "a lot" of supporters already. For those that keep saying critics of Buhari never supported him from the start, please don't be too "lazy" to read my Nairaland history. I was a die-hard supporter even after 2015 till fulani-herdsmen crisis reset my brain.

But I still hate PDP. They brought us here and left Buhari as our choice (abeg Jonathan was not an option. Too many flaws in his government. Remember?)

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by niceprof: 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
The truth is that 60% of the PVC are in the states that PMB won majority in 2015. So he knows what he is saying.It took illiterates and lazy people to send someone like him to the Presidency.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by kaen1317: 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
good morning
Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Jamiubond009(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Baba that said he doesn't know how to make money, how e want create jobs nah? You can't give what you don't have. #BacktoDaura

7 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by taiwolomo1: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Maybe he's referring to his biological children and cousins...lol they are the lazy bones indeed coz I dnt think they even work...na just alert dem de colect

4 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by searay(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2018
Why wasting time to respond to Buhari stupid remarks? Who takes that man serious anymore.

Please who is delaying this 2019 self?

4 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by jericco1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
buhari is the most unintelligent president we've ever had. he has a certificate of incompetency

6 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Foodbender(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pls does anyone know the name of this Font??
Epp a broda

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by Lizilicious(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Una eye don dey clear small small?

3 Likes

Re: How Many Employment Opportunities Have You Created?- Yoruba Youth Group Asks PMB by tunary(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2018
Buhari makes things more difficult for himself

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.