Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) (21441 Views)

Five Killed As Cement-laden Truck Rams Into Vehicle In Cross River (Graphic) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) / Pole Stops Trailer From Crashing Into A Woman’s Shop In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by madgoat(m): 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
No pubic hair sef undecided
I like women to be natural.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Fahrenhite(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Spit full my mouth at once lipsrsealed may God grant her the strength to bear this pain. No day wey i go enter nairaland wey i no go see at least 10 (ten) bad news. Smh!
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by sirusX(m): 2:53pm On Apr 20, 2018
Doctors really have a strong heart....just a picture and I dey here dey vibrate undecided
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:
See why it’s nevessary to always wear pant?
madgoat:
No pubic hair sef undecided
I like women to be natural.
I don talk am before. This Nairaland na hideout to perverts, paedophiles, atheists, sadists, tribe haters, bad mouths, bad belle, olosho, mastubator. If you wan see true color. Just come NL. Since no profile face is shown or details, people always feel free to show dem color well.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm trying hard to understand how this particular kind of injury came about. She must be in excruciating pain

Nairaland perverts are just the worst
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by abertedze(f): 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:

I'm laughing and feeling bad at the same time.... u bad sha....kai

1 Like

Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Quick recovery is what i wish u ma'am...
In somebody's voice, she got injured while trying to be lazy. Irony!
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Witnes: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
This woman get oil o. Wish her quick recovery
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Gratefulheart1:

I don talk am before. This Nairaland na hideout to perverts, paedophiles, atheists, sadists, tribe haters, bad mouths, bad belle, olosho, mastubator. If you wan see true color. Just come NL. Since no profile face is shown or details, people always feel free to show dem color well.

Why did you lump atheists with all these other sets of people?
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
But seriously truck failed break as huge as the truck is instead of sighting bush na person shop d truck see jam.. Nawao
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Rozaytee: 3:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:
are u a fool??
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by rain8: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
I really need the help of a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Eyanmukaila(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:

u are simply a stupid slowpoke. so wearing pant would have prevented the accident right? was the one she wore not covering her body before the accident? senseless Nigerian.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Dearlord(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2018
Too ugly and painful
Death would have been better

Get well Ma
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by OOLUSEG(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:

SENSELESS AND INHUMAN COMMENT
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Marahoth: 5:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kingdante:

God forgive u...you and your kind on NL, we often don't find your body to embalm when its time
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Get well maybe in Jesus name
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
/
Every Tom, D1ck and Harry is a car importer to Nigeria. No regulation, no inspection.

You see some of the trucks on the road, then you wonder what are the roles of VIO and Federal Road Safety officials.

Buy any crap and repaint..viola! You got you a new truck.

\
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
One should just be all means avoiding building close to a major road to avoid disaster like this, I wish her speedy recovery.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Dominicandy: 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
This Is Horrible, I Pray She Recovers Soon.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by tillaman(m): 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Never expected u to say that I swear, u could at least pity the person in question
Kingdante:
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Kingdante(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Marahoth:

God forgive u...you and your kind on NL, we often don't find your body to embalm when its time

Amen...... keep finding, make sure you embalm ur sef b4 finding, and wear pant too make u no die naked.......
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by steveDpro: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sad
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by iksman2002(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Chaaai!
na trailer self shocked
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 1:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Kingdante:

Are you humane?
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2018
timwudz:
shocked
This is not an escape, where exactly are we safe in Nigeria? Nowhere.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Why did you lump atheists with all these other sets of people?
They are all the same set of people. Atheist is a SPIRITUAL PERVERT.
Re: Truck Rams Into Woman's Shop In Port Harcourt. Injures Her (Graphic Photos) by pony101: 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Kingdante:
can,t even say sorry,if she is your mum will you post the pics and say samething that she is not wearing undies?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Port Complex Connected To Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line / Estonia Visa / PHOTOS: Car Tumbles And Falls Upside Down Opposite LASTMA Office, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.