Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure (26454 Views)

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Tribute To Arsene Wenger, Arsenal Manager (1996-2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by ezegenigbonine: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
Finally my club baba don resign
It remains my country baba. The most hardworking man in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Fmartin(m): 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
ancelotti to take over....
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Checked86: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2018
Zamad:
They have enough cleaners sir grin
There is only one vacancy there. I need a coaching job.
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Dizu(m): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Meanwhile timaya the burst my brain
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by TDIsaac(m): 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pls bring on a great coach. Arsenal needs to reclaim the lost glory. COYG
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by OHCOMEON: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Arsene will soon belong to the past, can we start the future with Joachim Lowe or a short term deal for Rafeal Benetiz? He can do a good job with some financial backing, while waiting for Patrick Viera to come of age. Gunners for life.

2 Likes

Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by jrusky(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
In one word he is Going? Glory to God.

Good bye Arsene Wenger safe journey back home.
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Emmylyon:
Arsenal fan, what if Wenger renews his contract at the end of the season and then says all the step down news we've been hearing are just jokes
grin

No.

That all the step down news was to make the players honour him by winning the Europa League.
LOLZ
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Emaxwell(m): 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giddymoney:
Finally!!!

All are gone
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Emmylyon(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
Njeps:

No.

That all the step down news was to make the players honour him by winning the Europa League.
LOLZ

Exactly
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by oyetpel(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
'imminent' departure.
He has not leave naw
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by kmaster007: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
make baba go sempe jooooor. u don try.... nah 4g vibes d rain nw
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
omocalabar:
buhari is the only president i knw that have seen three different arsenal coaches.....What an achievement

excuse me pls! are u insinuating that Buhari is a failure as Arsene Wenger has been lately?
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by davibid: 3:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Emmylyon:
Arsenal fan, what if Wenger renews his contract at the end of the season and then says all the step down news we've been hearing are just jokes
grin

I swear, I'm perceiving same
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by pimpo: 3:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Without Wenger, Arsenal is going to the bottom of the league next season. What happened to Man U after Fergie left will look like a good day at the office for them.
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by GoshenNLA(m): 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
You asked for them, now we have them: Russia 2018 World Cup Jerseys
Nigeria First and Second Jersey Available #onSale
Rep 9ja passionately, its our land, its our Game

� strictly Original 100%
Pls if interested, you can reach us via Whatsapp/Text message on *08139526894* or send us a DM
click here to Order https:///send?phone=2348139526894
Jerseys for other National teams available too

Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by rain8: 3:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
I really need the help of a human right activist around Awka, Anambra state
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
If Wenger wins Europa, he might change his mind
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by Obunike99(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Good bye Arsene Wenger.
Re: Kroenke Reacts To Arsene Wenger’s Departure by steveDpro: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davide Astori Burial: Thousands Of Fans Pay Tribute (Picture Update) / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / Nigeria Premier League Now On Bet9ja (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.