Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move (32361 Views)

Trendy Suits For The Classic Man. / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make Bold Move / A Kenyan Man Wears Colourful Suits To Match His Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Lol,Yea the chills of watching it when is released full will be better.

You have other nice series?

Yeah, I follow Grey's Anatomy, if you like Shonda Rhimes and medical drama, its a nice series to binge on with 14 seasons and 24 episodes minimum. I also follow Game of Thrones, unfortunately we're on a long hiatus till 2019 cry cry .

I like How to Get Away with murder too, it's not really long sha. I stopped in season two of Suits, found it boring and Harvey Specter issa show off angry

You nko?
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by OdenKelechi(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
i love dat vintage suit...I'm getting it for my graduation
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

Yeah, I follow Grey's Anatomy, if you like Shonda Rhimes and medical drama, its a nice series to binge on with 14 seasons and 24 episodes minimum. I also follow Game of Thrones, unfortunately we're on a long hiatus till 2019 cry cry .

I like How to Get Away with murder too, it's not really long sha. I stopped in season two of Suits, found it boring and Harvey Specter issa show off angry

You nko?

I watched all you mentioned excluding shonda Rhine's,stopped grays anatomy long time ago,they don't wanna end that show,so it became boring to me.

I follow alot series.
Grimm
Blindspot
Scorpion
Counterpart
Brooklyn nine nine
Gotham
The blacklist

Etc

Is a very long list cheesy cheesy
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

I watched all you mentioned excluding shonda Rhine's,stopped grays anatomy long time ago,they don't wanna end that show,so it became boring to me.

I follow alot series.
Grimm
Blindspot
Scorpion
Counterpart
Brooklyn nine nine
Gotham
The blacklist

Etc

Is a very long list cheesy cheesy

Shonda Rhimes is the producer of Grey's anatomy and How to get away with murder. You're really trying to follow all those series, I can't
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

Shonda Rhimes is the producer of Grey's anatomy and How to get away with murder. You're really trying to follow all those series, I can't

Weekends got me watching those series.
Man need to get his minds of stuffs you know wink
Think am gonna checkout shonda rhimes.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Weekends got me watching those series.
Man need to get his minds of stuffs you know wink
Think am gonna checkout shonda rhimes.

True talk.
Shonda Rhimes is not a series smiley
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mobsync:
Can a blazer be called a suit? I prefer blazers. Damn.

I don't have suits although I had some in the past when I was much younger. I prefer them in plain colors preferably deep black, deep blue or wine red, without stripes. They should also be fitted to my body.
Yeah it can. The only difference is that suit has a matching pants but blazers doesn’t
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
Kentrasso:
Any reliable place to buy them in Lagos?
Why buy when you can sew. Bespoke
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Harvey Spector
I swear cheesy.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

I swear cheesy.

Lol,you like harvey wink
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

True talk.
Shonda Rhimes is not a series smiley

A movie (tragic)
Not really into movies
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Lol,you like harvey wink

Freaking love him! smiley.

There's something about guys that wear a well fitted tailored piece suit, you know. cheesy.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by MrHighSea: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
Matrix, James Bond and John Wick suits.
Others no follow.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

Freaking love him! smiley.

There's something about guys that wear a well fitted tailored piece suit, you know. cheesy.

Haha,what about lious litt grin grin
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by ultimate77(m): 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
biggy26:

Vintage suit!
omo, did u observe that the YouTube narrator stopped translating? E Don confuse gan.
.. This man Is just damn daft

1 Like

Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Haha,what about lious litt grin grin

I like him, yeah, he's smart, witty and all that but I'm not a fan of him.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

I like him, yeah, he's smart, witty and all that but I'm not a fan of him.

Yea,I understand your love for Harvey.
I like him too,but what he did on suit last episode,I don't like sad
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

A movie (tragic)
Not really into movies

No, she's a person, the producer of Greys anatomy
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
skarlett:

No, she's a person, the producer of Greys anatomy

Ohh lol,I got you now.

Was thinking is a series,lol
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by toprealman: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Why does the fashion section barely make front page, kudos op
lala has zero dress sense. Good dress sense makes him angry.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Yea,I understand your love for Harvey. I like him too,but what he did on suit last episode,I don't like sad

Lol, yeah smiley. I'm still in season 3 though. lipsrsealed.

So what did he do? shocked
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, yeah smiley.
I'm still in season 3 though. lipsrsealed.

So what did he do? shocked

Because of Donna he broke up with a very nice lady he was dating.
You still far,you got a lot to watch dear
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 9:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Because of Donna he broke up with a very nice lady he was dating. You still far,you got a lot to watch dear

Wow shocked so he liked Donna and did she reciprocate back to him? .
Baba yes oh, I know.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

Wow shocked so he liked Donna and did she reciprocate back to him? .

Baba yes oh, I know.

Am spoiling the show for you oo,some series back Donna and Harvey had an affair,which later came back to bite both of them in the ass,both of them moved on,then on this latest series harvel fall inlove with his therapist,and boom they started dating,donna wasn't all OK seeing harvel slipping away from her,so she kissed Harvey to let him know that she still loves him,Harvey got confused,told his girlfriend, and the girlfriend told Harvey to sack Donna,that is gonna cause problem for both of them in the relationship,which Harvey couldn't do,so Harvey broke up with this beautiful lady.

Lol
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Am spoiling the show for you oo,some series back Donna and Harvey had an affair,which later came back to bite both of them in the ass,both of them moved on,then on this latest series harvel fall inlove with his therapist,and boom they started dating,donna wasn't all OK seeing harvel slipping away from her,so she kissed Harvey to let him know that she still loves him,Harvey got confused,told his girlfriend, and the girlfriend told Harvey to sack Donna,that is gonna cause problem for both of them in the relationship,which Harvey couldn't do,so Harvey broke up with this beautiful lady.

Lol

Wawu! woman problems cheesy.

Thanks for the heads up though, will watch them lerra when I'm less busy.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Ufranklin92(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
folake4u:

Wawu! woman problems cheesy.

Thanks for the heads up though, will watch them lerra when I'm less busy.

Enjoy the ride when ever you start watching wink wink
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by folake4u(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Enjoy the ride when ever you start watching wink wink

Definitely cool
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Mobsync(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Yeah it can. The only difference is that suit has a matching pants but blazers doesn’t

Ok. Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 20, 2018
toprealman:
lala has zero dress sense. Good dress sense makes him angry.
grin
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by steveDpro: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by Krafty006: 3:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Re: Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move by myk2mic: 4:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Two movies got me really really interested in suits
John wick- keanu Reeves looked smashing

Kingsman-- never knew one cld look so tight in double in breasted suit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Make-up Transformation Photo That Got People Talking / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Vitiligo. Before & After Photos / Mercy Aigbe Exotic Fashion World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.