Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked (1342 Views)

Christian Priest Says Muslims Will One Day Take Over The World / No Matter The Politics: Christrians And Muslims Will Never Live In Unity / Muslims Will Be Raptured Too ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by surugede(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2010
I hope no1 will ask me " name your source" well I dont have, this just got into my box so i decided to share. the source doz not matter what matters is, if your a Muslim, just answer those questions honestly, correct any impresion that is wrong about your religion and teach us ( I hope your wont do that in an attacking manner which your are most often known for)

MUSLIM BELIEF

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in theUnited States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required formaintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each oftheir beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against theinfidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is acommand to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith,or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when youand your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims'beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. toelect the President!

I think everyone should be required to read this, but there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each ofus sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference,
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by ayanrin(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2010
Am very sorry for u, You are lost
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by harakiri(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2010
Be it Christianity,Islam,Buddhism,Taoism and any other religion. . .they are all fables derived from the imagination of men.There are forces in this world, make no mistake about that but all religious sects in the world today are not more than figments of imagination handed down from generation to generation.Take Christianity for instance.The make up of the bible if derived from Jewish beliefs and Greek Mythology.Jews believed in a diety called Yahweh.Greeks and the rest of Europe worshiped Zeus.At some point,Jewish religion spread to the greece and other nations and Yahweh and Zeus were merged together as one god.In Greek mythology, Heaven and Hades (hell) are extracts of Greek beliefs.The greeks believed that people there were 3 different places people went to in the after life. . .Heaven was were famous/good people went to.It was a place of bliss and true friendship with food growing everywhere (The Heaven known in Christianity).Hades (hell) was the place where bad/evil people went to when they died.Finally, there was one more place were people who died young/were murdered/suicidal people. . .these people were sent to a place where they wandered aimlessly (known as the purgatory in Catholism).Everything about religion you know today is a figment of mankind's imagination handed down from generation to generation.

The bible says man was created in a god's image.If that is true, the that god has all the flaws and faults of mankind.How then can we refer to him as being the all knowing and all seeing god? He makes gets jealous when his people worship other gods (human behavior), he gets angry and brings hardship on them (revenge) and he sits on a throne and dictates what is and what isn't (typical representation of Zeus on mount Olympus).If he was an all knowing god as Christians term him to be, then he must have known that Eve would fall for the temptation in Eden.He must have known that the world would end up as "sinners".If he could foresee all these things, why then did he create man when most of his creation would end up in eternal damnation?

Lets talk about Islam.That is another similar kettle of fish.Islam and Christianity are no different.Back in the old days, Christians killed millions of people in the name of "God".Whole families were burnt alive in their houses, young virgins were raped,pregnant women had babies ripped away from their bellies.They were called "Gentiles", "Savages", "H earthen" or "Sinners" (the Islamic version of "infidels"wink.There is nothing Moslems are doing today that Christians haven't done (even worse).So you all should get off your high horses.You are all dummies worshiping nothing but the figment of some dumb story tellers who died millenniums ago.

Religion doesn't appeal to common sense.It feeds on the greatest weaknesses of mankind which are GREED and FEAR.

End of!
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by KAG: 12:36pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by sizzlers(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2010
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by babs787(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2010
Surugede,the story is a misconception, very untrue as there is nowhere in the Quran that says one should kill infidel. There were christians,jews during the time of prophet (saw) and he never threatened them but even allowed them to practice their faith in the mosque without molestation. There was a treaty signed in which muslims protected non muslims,they practised their faith, did their transactions normally and were never opressed for practising different faith. I have read story somewhere and knew it to be a plot by mischief makers. As for the Imam statements which it could not be true but let us agree for a minute that he said that,he only said that for himself and not the MUSLIMS because Allah did not say such and even frowned at inconveniencing neighbors be it muslims or non muslims let alone killing. In muslim world,we do not accept everything said without facts,source and accepting such is termed Innovation and is a total deviation from Islam. Brother,the above is not correct as Allah,prophet,caliphs and companions never preached nor carried that out.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by jimex(m): 3:04pm On May 16, 2010
I tink either u or d so cald imam was jst specultn without any proof.ok,jst apply ur xperience about muslims hv u ever sin were such thing happen?
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by surugede(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2010
babs787:

Surugede,the story is a misconception, very untrue as there is nowhere in the Quran that says one should kill infidel. There were christians,jews during the time of prophet (saw) and he never threatened them but even allowed them to practice their faith in the mosque without molestation. There was a treaty signed in which muslims protected non muslims,they practised their faith, did their transactions normally and were never opressed for practising different faith. I have read story somewhere and knew it to be a plot by mischief makers. As for the Imam statements which it could not be true but let us agree for a minute that he said that,he only said that for himself and not the MUSLIMS because Allah did not say such and even frowned at inconveniencing neighbors be it muslims or non muslims let alone killing. In muslim world,we do not accept everything said without facts,source and accepting such is termed Innovation and is a total deviation from Islam. Brother,the above is not correct as Allah,prophet,caliphs and companions never preached nor carried that out.

thanks for the way u gave ur explanations, if u r a muslem i would say, I am amazed and at same time glad.
if what u said about the prophet (SAW) is true, do the majority of muslems in 2days world practice the teachings of the Prophet (SAW)?
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by CHARLOE(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2010
@ surugede, i believe ur story cos i was in abuja some 3 yrs ago and saw a newspaper that's not common in d south (can't rem d name), on d front page (in small letters at d bottom left, like an advertorial) was a quote from d koran that said something like- KILL D XTIANS & PAGANS IF THEY REFUSE TO BE CONVERTED, FOR THEY ARE ONE AND THESAME; INFIDELS! with d verse stated. Those familiar with d koran should know the portion.
Let's face reality, d ultimate aim of islam as commanded by d koran is to forcefully convert d world to islam! Those saying islam is a peaceful religion are just decieving themselves.
Btw, can somebody conversant with d koran pls confirm d above portion of d koran or is it quoran?
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 16, 2010
MEDIA, PROPAGANDA and ISLAM
NL is a popular haven for EXTREMISTS. You are welcome Charloe, but first go get the Koran and stop peddling half-truth & hearsay (the newspaper article was probably written by someone like you who heard it through someone etc.)

The story and the set of belief posted by Surugede are a deliberate lie. They are disgraceful and all whipped up propaganda lies. You are so wilfully prepared to use outright lies and fake anecdote to give false impression about Muslims belief system.

Before vilifying a religion everyone should check out the facts first. Why intentionally trying to stir up hatred as you are doing? Misinformation about Islam like this, is part of what is causing increase cultural and religious divisions
People fear what they don't understand. - Andrew Smith

The story was not just blatant falsehood, it is misleading as well as it is grossly inaccurate. see the link below for the details of the true story.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/Allah.asp

Don't let others think for you, Study the books, they don't bite!
AIRDIG is currently reading Quran chapter 4 (Mary), In the Light of Truth, Chapter 90 (AntiChrist) and Acts of the Apostle (NT)
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 18, 2010
AIRDIG:

MEDIA, PROPAGANDA and ISLAM
NL is a popular haven for EXTREMISTS. You are welcome Charloe, but first go get the Koran and stop peddling half-truth & hearsay (the newspaper article was probably written by someone like you who heard it through someone etc.)

The story and the set of belief posted by Surugede are a deliberate lie. They are disgraceful and all whipped up propaganda lies. You are so wilfully prepared to use outright lies and fake anecdote to give false impression about Muslims belief system.

Before vilifying a religion everyone should check out the facts first. Why intentionally trying to stir up hatred as you are doing? Misinformation about Islam like this, is part of what is causing increase cultural and religious divisions
People fear what they don't understand. - Andrew Smith

The story was not just blatant falsehood, it is misleading as well as it is grossly inaccurate. see the link below for the details of the true story.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/Allah.asp

Don't let others think for you, Study the books, they don't bite!
AIRDIG is currently reading Quran chapter 4 (Mary), In the Light of Truth, Chapter 90 (AntiChrist) and Acts of the Apostle (NT)

Im wondering which side of the divide u belong to. U once told be its unfair to criticize others and u just told that to someone else. Are a theist or an atheist?
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by kDB1(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2010
@ Harakiri: you are ignorant. You don't want to deal with the issue at hand. He spoke about Islam and some of its major flaws. Do yo agree with his position or not? It should be that simple.

The fact that christians did terrible things in the name of their faith was bad and which can mainly be blamed on the cultural influence of that time. They have clearly changed. Right or wrong?
Have the muslims changed?

Lets call a spade a spade. fear is may be more effective than love in the army or mafia but not with spiritual issues. Christainity is founded on love and Islam fear.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by harakiri(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2010
k.D.B.:

@ Harakiri: you are ignorant. You don't want to deal with the issue at hand. He spoke about Islam and some of its major flaws. Do yo agree with his position or not? It should be that simple.

The fact that christians did terrible things in the name of theirĀ  faith was bad andĀ  which can mainly be blamed on the cultural influence of that time. They have clearly changed. Right or wrong?
Have the muslims changed?

Lets call a spade a spade. fear is may be more effective than love in the army or mafia but not with spiritual issues. Christainity is founded on love and Islam fear.

You are the one that reeks of ignorance. I am neither supporting Christianity or Islam (and if helps, i used to be a Christian, a strong believer and prayer warrior for that matter). My post castigated all forms of religion as being biased and figments of imagination.Who told you Christianity is founded on love? Who told you Christians have changed? The fact that people act all "goody goody" on Sunday doesn't make them good people.To be frank, the worst kind of people i have come across in life and the ones that cannot make three sentences without adding "God said, God this, God that".They will talk about God from morning till night and on Monday, terrorize workers in the office with unnecessary query.The same people calling God, God, God are ones that will go into business with you with only one aim in mind. . .to cheat you out of everything.World war 1 and 2 were approved by Christian Clerics/Overseers worldwide including the Pope! So what the hell are you talking about?Do you know how many people died in the name of "God"? Anything moslems are doing today is a copy-cat of what Christians did before them.A lot of people who are Christians today didn't become Christian on their own accord.Same thing with Islam. . .all those dumb jihadists in the north forget that before the Arabs invaded their lands, they had their own deities who they worshiped.Islam was forced down their throats same way Christian was enforced by the blade of the sword.Read up on history lady!

The same people who brought you the religion of "love and kindness" brought guns,alcohol and slavery.How "Christian" is that? The same bible you put all your salvation in concentrates on one particular race of people. . .the Jews! Greed and Fear has blinded billions of people.There is so much Christianity in the world and yet, millions of children die of starvation every year.The western governments get sworn in by Christian oaths of office and yet, they send out fighter jets and bombers to kill thousands of innocent women and children each year. . .

I can go on forever but let me leave it here.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by kDB1(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2010
read the topic again and address it directly. you just sound mad at the world.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by harakiri(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2010
k.D.B.:

read the topic again and address it directly. you just sound mad at the world.

And you sound like you'll go crazy with fear addressing the points i raised.

Suit yourself.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 18, 2010
@toba

If I told you once I told You a thousand times. Here I am again telling you one more time in verbatim
AIRDIG:

Hopefully, the rational individuals on this forum would continue to assay to bring objectivity & fairness on board.
If you want to critique do so, but while at it, be honest, truthful and[b] fair[/b] i.e
Criticism only & only when due.
Verification of allegation before spewing hate-filled rhetoric.
Avoidance of ill-conceived generalization.

Now juxtapose this to your allegation

toba:

Im wondering which side of the divide u belong to. U once told be its unfair to criticize others and u just told that to someone else. Are a theist or an atheist?

I'll excuse your accusation on the ground of comprehension. Need I say more. I'll let the [b]NL[/b]er be the judge
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2010
why are the muslim diverting the question.why cannt they answer the question.now the question again is
''BETWEEN YOUR OWN ALLAH WHO TELLS YOU TO KILL ME FOR NOT ACCEPTING YOUR RELIGION AND MY OWN JESUS WHO TELLS ME TO LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE NOT YET ACCEPTED HIM.WHICH ONE WILL YOU GO FOR?''
PLS ANS THE QUESTION.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by MUNEER2(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
Islam will still be growing, if you like paste this in the sky, a believer would never doubt a second to know her or his stand. There nothing you can do about that, peace to you wink
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by MUNEER2(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

why are the muslim diverting the question.why cannt they answer the question.now the question again is
''BETWEEN YOUR OWN ALLAH WHO TELLS YOU TO KILL ME FOR NOT ACCEPTING YOUR RELIGION AND MY OWN JESUS WHO TELLS ME TO LOVE YOU EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE NOT YET ACCEPTED HIM.WHICH ONE WILL YOU GO FOR?''
PLS ANS THE QUESTION.
Common, what kind of answer are you expecting again, when you already answered the questions yourself angry
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by cola: 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2010
@surugede et al

I feel strongly that whatever I write here would only mean something to you if your mind is not prejudiced.

If only the people who say all sort of things about Islaam will quit paying attention to (studying) muslims - many of who know little or nothing about Islaam themselves - and pay half that attention to Islaam.

. . . but prejudice is a menace to intelligent reasoning.

Now,

Does the Quran instruct INDISCRIMINATE [/b]killing of christians and infidels? [b]NO.

It will help for non-muslims and many ignorant muslims to understand that the Quran is a book of Guidance - a Constitution - for directing ALL [/b]the affairs of Islaam and muslims, just like the Nigerian constitution directs the affairs of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Now this Constitution, the Quran, prohibits the taking of life and warns strongly about it.

For[b] the sake of social order and social justice
however, it allows the taking of life in certain instances: One of these instances is in a circumstance of war.

The verse of the Quran being quoted to allege that muslims are commanded to kill all infidels is one of the sections (verses) that give the RULES OF ENGAGEMENT in war. It talks about a situation when muslims go into a treaty (ceasefire) with the opposing army. It tells muslims to abide by the treaty. But if the opposing army breaches the agreement, then the muslims are not obliged to keep their part, they should also go all out and fight and kill the double dealing enemy force.

In fact in verse 6 of that chapter (only 2 verses away from the one being quoted), Allah (swt) says if any one the pagans ask you for asylum, grant him protection, talk to him, and escort him to where he feels secure.

Why do the people that quote the verse the hold up as evidence for killing (verse 4) gloss over or pretend not to
see verse 6. How can we be commanded to kill ALL infidels and the commanded to grant protection and escort to them at the same time.

So pls get it straight, verse 4 is only refering to combatant enemy force that were in breach of a treaty of peace.
Verse 6 is the more general one that command giving protection and escort to ANY pagan (non-muslim) that might be in any insecure circumstance at any time whatsoever.

Now, does it not make sense that the Creator should give Guidance to the people He created in ALL areas and ALL affairs of their lives?

Non-muslims need to understand that The Quran being a book of Guidance to Muslims legislates and touches ALL areas of the muslim life. From areas of business to education & training to social interaction to family to warfare - ALL.

. . . and Allah (swt) knows best.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by karo93: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
it wouldnt have being bad to consider islam but when thinking of watching my underaged female relatives getting married to old men,it is best to have a re-think.
Re: Question Muslims Will Not Ever Want To Be Asked by MUNEER2(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2010
karo93:

it wouldnt have being bad to consider islam but when thinking of watching my underaged female relatives getting married to old men,it is best to have a re-think.

Wao! Christianity would have just been candid, but seeing people like you think this way would make me go as far as possible grin Always rethinking embarassed

AYODEJI4LOVE:

PLS ANS THE QUESTION.

The answer to your question is so easy, Between your jesus who was given birth to like you are and my own ALLAH whom no eyes has never seen, who would you rather call the most superior?

(1) (Reply)

Scientific References In The Story Of / The Religion Of Peace - Myths Of Islam / What Is D Meaning Of Ur Muslim Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.