Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths (44128 Views)

Sunday Japhet: Policeman Arrested For Mocking Buhari, Osinbajo, IGP On Facebook / Bashir El-rufai Blasts New York Times For Mocking Buhari's 2nd Term Bid / PDP Governors Meet Over Wike, ‘Packaging’ Dankwambo For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Biglittlelois(f): 11:23pm On Apr 20, 2018
Cromagnon:
pls remember me the 16yrs achievements o

First of all correct your sentence, then try google, i'm sure you're a little bit educated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Coldfeets: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Buhari's statement in commonwealth is really causing uproar on social media. Never going down well

According Bishop Amakiri - President Buhari Continues to Demarcate Nigeria Each Time he goes outside the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyOom8pLPQc

No be only demarcate.

You for join demarcation put am. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by goshee: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
martineverest:
everyone is just clueless

we may never get Nigeria of our dream
nothing good will come out of the zoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Cromagnon: 12:01am On Apr 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

First of all correct your sentence, then try google, i'm sure you're a little bit educated
so you realise you can't remember any cos there was no achievement
Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by steveDpro: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 21, 2018
blesskewe:
Which job una create before angry angry angry angry
All the Universities and Almajiri schools that GEJ built provided employement to thousands of people or are people not working there?
Abi that one no be job? Your type is just the definition of mr president's statement. You never knew that because of your laziness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by udemzyudex(m): 1:08am On Apr 21, 2018
You mean grieving APC youth?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Franzinni: 5:14am On Apr 21, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
you see Buhari was not wrong when he said that Nigerian yoots are lazy
the same people will still vote for Buhari come 2019

i stand with Buhari on this
Nigerian yoots are intellectually lazy and incapacitated

may the peace of Allah (swt) be unto you all
why do Muslims do this same thing over and over again claiming to be intellectually progressive when we all know thier yard Stick for brainlessly following Buhari is just the simple fact that he is a Muslim from the north.... It is a truly sick way of living...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by CYBERGHOST007(m): 5:53am On Apr 21, 2018
myboy2111:
Lazy Governor
Lazy PDP
Lazy 16 years

Within 2 years or so, your so called messiah destroyed the country beyond repair

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by papat26(m): 6:15am On Apr 21, 2018
I think this is the right time for Nigerians to make a right choice I have not see any wrong thing governor dankwambo just said but let us give a try to him I m not from the north but Gombe people are saying good things about him majority of them I believe in one Nigeria,i believe in the unity and progress of our great country called Nigeria and also I believe in Dr ibrahim Hassan dankwambo for president by the special grace God if he can be given a chance I believe he can do better no tribalism no ethnicity and no religious bias mind I think this is the kind of people leadership suit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by godofuck231: 6:35am On Apr 21, 2018
autotrader014:

U must really be a glorified zombie, because 80% of people that are in APC is from PDP..

Look at my comment again, then think carefully, can you loot jobs and stash in foreign accounts, you have to read nd digest before you insult someone.
Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by Jidibia(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2018
ABOKI9ja:
please where are the garbages? You just think and talk with your anus, you don't reason with your brain
Swine..... 'How many jobs did you created"? Is that not garbage? I know you don't even know that is incorrect sentence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by hmuhammad(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2018
bennynaza:
When will aboki people learn how to speak English sef? I found it difficult to read through most of those Facebook comments.
that one na your problem, PMB till 2023.... IPOB miscreant
Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by dheilaw1(m): 9:33am On Apr 21, 2018
uzeba:
I discovered that ... is only one set of people that are castigating him ...
yes oooo my brother, only the people from that tribe... 2019 election results will shock them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by IBBG(m): 10:27am On Apr 21, 2018
ebenholer:
On a serious note, Dakwambo remains the only option we have for presidency in this nation. When u go to Gombe state u will know he has actually performed to the measure of their resources. Believe me and u, this man can definitely make a difference
his track record is good. i don't why he is yet to declare his intensions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by mrajims(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
The NIGERIAN youths are not smiling with this government anymore. abeg guys make una take chill

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths by bennynaza(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
hmuhammad:
that one na your problem, PMB till 2023.... IPOB miscreant

till only 2023? Why not till u die?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To Trump: Stop Flattering Yourself With Tweet About Nigerian Parade / Women In Asoebi Denied Entry To Tosin Saraki's Wedding? (Photos) / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.