Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos (38847 Views)

Kano Sharia Police Shave Men's Hair, Arrest Keke Drivers For Improper Dressing / Police Storm Rivers State College Of Health Port-Harcourt, Arrest Students / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Sllime: 11:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nigerian breweries is one of the biggest companies in d country and of course among d highest paid in tax. Their revenue comes from those who use their products. So this Government tax beer drinker's in lagos for example and then allocate the money to Jigawa, part of it goes to funding of Hisbah. There is something fundamentally wrong with the structure of this country. Who brought this country together sef?

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 21, 2018
whatever, it's not like I drink anyways
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by steveDpro: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 21, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
this is the first time in life I'm hearing Sharia police Abeg, what is the difference between Sharia police and Nigerian police?

There is nothing like Sharia police. They are called hisbah. They are more of a vigilant group, they don't have guns. They report to the police. They fight immoral act like prostitution, alcoholism and drug abuse, resolve dispute between marriages.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by boolet: 2:03am On Apr 21, 2018
debssycharles:
Eye service for north no be here. And nah dem Dey take am pass. Dem go Dey hide am inside lacasera bottle. Mtcheeeew
Kwana biyu. wink
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Apoztl3(m): 2:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Not surprised... They are the reason why the country is not progressing...
A case of chasing rat while one's house in in flames
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by donkilluminati(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
The heck?

Are you telling me that in a secular country like Nigeria in 2018,people somewhere in the country are getting arrested for drinking?

I am sorry to say this,but the guys living in the North are living in Bondage.

One day a Messiah will come to set you guys free.
Most of you twats Generalizing on anything that happens in a particular part of the North are either Ignorant or just plain stupid. how about me saying the south/south east is in bondage due to kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, cultism, drug trafficking and prostitution.. does it sounds right to you? you will live, grow and die in your primitive village without exploring your country to see and learn from their different cultures and see how things are going on in various part of the country. there are very few(4-5) lowkey northern states who are still practicing such doesn't mean the entire northern states. note the're 19 northern states in existence so i advise you to go out there and explore the world before spewing trash and generalizing on things you got no clew about or keep spending on data and getting wrong information by the media. "the best education is experience"
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by dafeyankee: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2018
donkilluminati:
Most of you twats Generalizing on anything that happens in a particular part of the North are either Ignorant or just plain stupid. how about me saying the south/south east is in bondage due to kidnapping, yahoo yahoo, cultism, drug trafficking and prostitution.. does it sounds right to you? you will live, grow and die in your primitive village without exploring your country to see and learn from their different cultures and see how things are going on in various part of the country. there are very few(4-5) lowkey northern states who are still practicing such doesn't mean the entire northern states. note the're 19 northern states in existence so i advise you to go out there and explore the world before spewing trash and generalizing on things you got no clew about or keep spending on data and getting wrong information by the media. "the best education is experience"

Bondage spotted.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by modik(m): 3:07am On Apr 21, 2018
dainformant:
Hisbah, a Sharia law enforcement agency in Jigawa, has recorded some success in ridding alcohol drinks from the state. The task force had earlier prohibited the consumption of beer in all parts of the state as the commandant said that they would continue to fight against immoral acts, including consumption of alcohol across the state.

Recently some guests house and alcohol joints were raided by the Sharia police along with others - with many drinks confiscated in the process.

The owners/managers of the joints were also arrested for defaulting.

Here are pictures from the raid.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/hisbah-storms-beer-joints-in-jigawa-state.html

If only these sharia states would be denied the proceeds received from VAT on alcohol!
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by ezegenigbonine: 3:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Which one is sharia police?
And some sentimental idiots will ask why ipob have special security.
What right does a citizen like me have to throw away my drink in this Democratic country.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by mankand(m): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Yeye people but they collect allocation from beer drinking states through the centrally government
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by blakky97(m): 5:59am On Apr 21, 2018
tit:
is it not the same jigawa where Libyan herdsmen are killing their villagers?
but this useless sharia police have power to be chasing ashawo and harmless drunkers!
say what you know
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
The heck?

Are you telling me that in a secular country like Nigeria in 2018,people somewhere in the country are getting arrested for drinking?

Not only in Nigeria. People in other countries are getting arrested while consuming alcoholic drinks without license.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by danla44(m): 6:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one.
Weldone Jigawa.
Any person who is not willing to give up his inherited drinking habit can move out perhaps to another state where prostitution, armed robbery, beer palour business is legalised.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Kachy1605(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2018
The funniest thing about this story is that the guest house uses ice block in their freezer what a shame of a nation. Darkness every where!
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Dwin046(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2018
they don't want the alcohol but they want to be part of the revenue sharing that other state generated from it in the name of federal character principle...who is fooling who

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by olayinka63: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Abide by the rules of every state. The damage cause by drinking alcohol is much and cannot be overlooked. Thumb up
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by godofuck231: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari is an ass, old half bred cow-ass
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Coolgent(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2018
Welcome development
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by kingsmaila(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Why are so many people complaining against the ban of alcohol in the Northern part of Nigeria? Does Christianity legalize the consumption of alcohol? If yes please I need further clarification.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by B2mario(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
dafeyankee:
The heck?

They will destroy it in the daytime and sneak in the night to consume it. I know them too well. who love highness pass northern people?
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by TheAdvocate(m): 8:56am On Apr 21, 2018
I saw empty bottles.
Who drank the content? Hisbah police ko?
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by suyamasta(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Foolish people, Is everybody in Northern Nigeria now a muslim? They should stop this rubbish abeg it is irritating
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by iAmucheemma(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
ISLAM IS BY FORCE.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by degamemaster(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2018
This is to show that these terrorists knows what they're doing.

You oppose state police in all the federating units of the country but approved it in northern states.

You called and proscribed NNAMDI KANU and IPOB as a terrorist organisation and banning their BIAFRA SECURITY GUARD and even called it a secret police but you said SHITSBAR/sharia police is just and okay to be in existence.

Hypocrisy is all about Islam and Islam is all about hypocrisy and deceit.
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by suyamasta(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2018
givan:
Na so global terrorism dey use start o. Is me drinking beer with your mouth? Is me use your money? Is I stand in front of your house for beer consumption? Why is you zealously against my act when it has no whatever effect on you?

you claim not to drink bear but you still lobby for your child to get employment in NBC
You claim not to drink bear but you sell your wheat, barley and sorghum to breweries.

me see where your zealous act is drivings us to.
Aswearrr is me use my money Personally fa, dat is i in merryment o, is me bomb anybody with alcohol? is me did not harm anybody fa only i in happiness on my alcohol and one idiot Hisbah hypopocrite will come and destroy the happiness! Thunder faya dis hisbanissm

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Oxalic(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
And the same hypocritical elements are against Anti-Open Grazing Laws.

The same hypocritical elements are benefiting from revenue obtained from breweries and beer consumers.

The same hypocritical elements see nothing wrong in bleeping underaged girls and even forcefully abducting them as wives.

One day, this country will divide and those hypocritical elements will go and continue with their hypocrisy and remain backward.

Living in the same country with some useless and senseless elements is a big load.

1 Like

Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by J2381: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
This people are bastards! Of what right have they to stop a man from consuming alcohol?
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Sardauna24(m): 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
muykem:
The same Sharia police will go to one corner to go and empty those bottles.
Lie lie
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Vanpicca(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
even sheik in dubai drinks bears and whisky......
Naija Islam na helele
Re: Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos by Sardauna24(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pierohandsome:
This religion of piss people are really primitive in their thinking.
Lier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos / 11 People Killed By Gunmen In Tai LGA, Rivers State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.