Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,218 members, 7,860,386 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

As Election Draws Nearer, Criminals Are Coming Out From Their Hide Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Election Draws Nearer, Criminals Are Coming Out From Their Hide Out (248 Views)

"Nigerian Criminals Are Richer Than Policemen" -Abba Kyari Reveals / Rigging Plot: PDP Hires Former INEC Chairman As Election Consultant – Nabena / Goodluck Jonathan As Election Observer In Liberia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Election Draws Nearer, Criminals Are Coming Out From Their Hide Out by armzyville(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'm really sad with the sorry state these politicians have drag our beloved country, Nigeria into.

It seems to be a deliberate act, of these so called leaders to impoverish the masses, especially the youth who were recently referred to as being Lazy by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Just recently I couldn't help but hide my face in shame , when I saw the same people declared by the Federal Government wanted, accompanying thesame politicians and chanting words of praise on them.

These are the same boys, perpetrating evil around, carrying out nefarous activities that has been troubling the peace of the country especially in Rivers state where cults boys are allowed to move freely.

After declaring them wanted, they were on the run, and all moves to apprehend them was abbortive. Today the same politicians have called them out of their hide out, using them again for their selfish reasons all to achieve their political goals.

As 2019 draws nearer, the more these miscreants are seen gallivanting ,and the security agency seems to be doing nothing about it.
This leaves me with this question, of how then can we make this country better when criminals are allowed to move freely and also been empowered by our politicians.

https://armzyville..com.ng/2018/04/as-election-draws-closer-criminal-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

2019: Ijaw Group Endorses Emmanuel Uduaghan For Senate / Mbaisii PDP Leadership Forum Resolution / World Press Freedom Day: Obaseki Charges Journalists On Ethics, Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.