Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution (1036 Views)

Phone Problems / Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
Eamux.com gives you the best solution to your phone problem. just tell me the problem then I give you the answer Remember. Eamux.com leads you aright
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by Xylocaine(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
My Camion CX touch pad got broken, its unscrew phone and I don't have enough money to bill it, if I take it to tecno Calcare, will it be repair for me for free?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by onward4life(m): 2:52am On Apr 21, 2018
Why is my Phone always tell me that storage is full. When it's clear that I didn't install of to ten Applications!

I dnt Facebook, Twitter, Linked etc?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by Rubiesangel: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Xylocaine:
My Camion CX touch pad got broken, its unscrew phone and I don't have enough money to bill it, if I take it to tecno Calcare, will it be repair for me for free?
it depends on whether your phone is out of warranty. If it isn't, then I could be repaired for free. But if it is, you would pay a fee.
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by thowbie7ven(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
onward4life:
Why is my Phone always tell me that storage is full. When it's clear that I didn't install of to ten Applications!

I dnt Facebook, Twitter, Linked etc?
Wah phone is it?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by onward4life(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
thowbie7ven:
Wah phone is it?

It happen when I was using Tecno G9 Pad, it's happening on my BlackBerry Q5, and I just bought this Tecno spark K7 I hav not if installed wan single app and the memory is read 6gig free from the rubbish 10gig instead of the written 16ig.
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2018
onward4life:

It happen when I was using Tecno G9 Pad, it's happening on my BlackBerry Q5, and I just bought this Tecno spark K7 I hav not if installed wan single app and the memory is read 6gig free from the rubbish 10gig instead of the written 16ig.
You may be using much apps on the phone, by this your phone will have junk files which fill fill most of your storage.. Try to check the volume of your Android folder.
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by onward4life(m): 7:40pm On Apr 24, 2018
eamux:

You may be using much apps on the phone, by this your phone will have junk files which fill fill most of your storage.. Try to check the volume of your Android folder.

Buh honestly am not an app crazy pefson!

I still cherish BlackBerry!

I don't facebook! IG or non of dat!

Just whatapp, vidmate and shazam tins

And I must confess I like to copy notes especially from Nairaland!!!
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 8:51pm On May 07, 2018
onward4life:

Buh honestly am not an app crazy pefson!

I still cherish BlackBerry!

I don't facebook! IG or non of dat!

Just whatapp, vidmate and shazam tins

And I must confess I like to copy notes especially from Nairaland!!!
please do buy buy a 16GB memory card as your storage.. for your phone to be safe.
www.netingk.ml
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
Am using Nokia E72. It's an old phone though. The internet is give me problem.They some sites that if I try to visit it will display the msg "web:unable to perform operation". I have done all I can all to no avail.
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2018
Lomba:
Am using Nokia E72. It's an old phone though. The internet is give me problem.They some sites that if I try to visit it will display the msg "web:unable to perform operation". I have done all I can all to no avail.
WHICH BROWSER ARE YOU USING....?
TRY AND USE OPERAMINI
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by onward4life(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2018
eamux:

please do buy buy a 16GB memory card as your storage.. for your phone to be safe.
www.netingk.ml

I tin we gat talk.

Apps never operate from mcard and uninstall doesn't mean delete. Abi?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by Nobody: 11:49am On May 08, 2018
eamux:
WHICH BROWSER ARE YOU USING....? TRY AND USE OPERAMINI
Am using the built-in browser.
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by pooozeee(m): 6:18pm On May 08, 2018
My infinix hot note keeps showing ads, I noticed it when I install chrome browser, what can I do to stop this ads from showing ?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by pooozeee(m): 6:20pm On May 08, 2018
2ndly my fone keeps showing com.android has stopped, pls what can I do to fix this ?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by wash02: 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
hi there....please I use an s7 edge and d issue I have is...there used to be two shortcuts on the lock screen but without warning....they both vanished and I've tried to get em back to no avail....what do you advise?
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by alasene(m): 9:55pm On May 08, 2018
pls hw much can i repair my gionee M6
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
pooozeee:
2ndly my fone keeps showing com.android has stopped, pls what can I do to fix this ?
YOUR ANDROID SYSTEM IS HAVING PROBLEM ... YOU NEED TO FLASH YOUR PHONE OR DO A FACTORY RESET
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
wash02:
hi there....please I use an s7 edge and d issue I have is...there used to be two shortcuts on the lock screen but without warning....they both vanished and I've tried to get em back to no avail....what do you advise?
follow this procedure in my blog to fix it. http://www.netingk.ml/2018/05/galaxy-s7s-lock-screen-app-shortcuts.html
they are simple steps with screenshot directories [url]http://www.netingk.ml/2018/05/galaxy-s7s-lock-screen-app-shortcuts.html[/url]
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by eamux(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2018
alasene:
pls hw much can i repair my gionee M6
what is the fault, gentle man
Re: Analyse Your Phone Problems And Get Instant Solution by alasene(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
eamux:
what is the fault, gentle man
touch screen

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Format A Phone That Refused To Show On System / How Many Apps Do You Have On Your Phone? Which One Pays You? / How Long Does Iphone 6 Battery Last On 3G?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.