Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

We Have No Contact With The Buhari Regime On Zaria Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have No Contact With The Buhari Regime On Zaria Genocide (259 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / COVID-19: Bala Mohammed Embarks On Self-Isolation After Contact With Atiku's Son / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Contact With The Buhari Regime On Zaria Genocide by Elbinawi: 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2018
We have no contact with the Buhari regime on Zaria Genocide:

I came across a News link of an interview that the Minister of Internal Affairs, Gen Abdulrahman Dambazau, had with @voahausa.

The Buhari regime is notorious in lying to Nigerians and they have no shame in doing that. Dambazau lied when he told VOA Hausa that the Buhari regime is making moves to reach a peace settlement with the Islamic Movement of Nigeria under the leadership of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky.

A Foreign Journalist yesterday asked me the same Question that is there any contact between us and the regime? I answered NO.

Dambazau claimed they are making underground moves to settle the issues. Our question is underground moves with who?

The Buhari regime is using Adamu Adamu's, Minister of Education, contact with some Iranian officials on the issue. This is their so-called underground moves.

Firstly, to us Adamu Adamu is a murderous criminal, part of the cabal that brutally slaughtered 1000+ innocent Nigerians in Zaria and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury the evidences. #ZariaGenocide

Secondly, Buhari and murderous gang killed 1000+ innocent Nigerians and not Iranians. We are Nigerians and you massacred our brothers and sisters. If you want to negotiate with Iran then go and massacre Iranians.

The issue of #ZariaGenocide is monstrous savagery and monumental barbarism of bloodthirsty murderous criminals against innocent and defenseless Nigerian civilians.

Dambazau was parroting "peace" "peace" in the interview. How can we have peace without justice? How? Free the innocent captives you abducted, prosecute the murderous criminals that murdered 1000+ innocent Nigerians and return the dead bodies to their families for proper Islamic burial. Anything short of these is injustice.

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Trump To Buhari : Save Nigerians Against Sudden Killings / May 29: Deltans Have A Lot To Celebrate –okowa / Antispam Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.