Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Interview Invites... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invites... (1334 Views)

Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu / I Got This 2 Interview Invites... / Glo Retail Experience Center Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
My people please help me confirm this I got it now....

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Next Monday 23rd April 2018 by 8am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of all credentials with birth certificate in a file. Kindly do a research on Cable TV and TV Content.

Regards

Front Desk
Re: Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Anybody helping out, is it worth going abeg.....
Re: Interview Invites... by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 21, 2018
You have given it due consideration before applying for the job. Going for the interview should not be what having second thought about. You should be thankful for the invite and moreso, it was detailed that you should do your research about some aspects. This clue is enough for you to know those transparent and reliable company
Re: Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2018
solomondebest17:
You have given it due consideration before applying for the job. Going for the interview should not be what having second thought about. You should be thankful for the invite and moreso, it was detailed that you should do your research about some aspects. This clue is enough for you to know those transparent and reliable company

Thanks bro I understand u just that I read Sometinz here on nairaland reason why I want clarification....
Re: Interview Invites... by dheilaw1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
what's your discipline, did you apply for the job?
Re: Interview Invites... by damton(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
aroundnaija:
My people please help me confirm this I got it now....

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to invite you for an interview for the role of a Customer Service Representative scheduled for Next Monday 23rd April 2018 by 8am prompt at plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Off Admiralty Way Lekki phase 1,Lagos. Kindly attend with copy of CV, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of all credentials with birth certificate in a file. Kindly do a research on Cable TV and TV Content.

Regards

Front Desk

its a Call centre job. 45k per month 8-5
Re: Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
damton:

its a Call centre job. 45k per month 8-5

Saturday inclusive?
Re: Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2018
dheilaw1:
what's your discipline, did you apply for the job?

Computer Science

I saw the opening here on nl
Re: Interview Invites... by damton(m): 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2018
aroundnaija:

Saturday inclusive?
Ordinarily no. but you might be required to come on Saturdays sometimes
Re: Interview Invites... by aroundnaija: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
damton:

Ordinarily no.
but you might be required to come on Saturdays sometimes

Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Consol Limited / Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Shortlistment 2019 / Offering N50k To Anyone Who Can Organize 10 Aboki Hawkers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.