Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu (6309 Views)

Getting Two Invites From One Organisation, How Can You Handle That / Updated List Of Fake Job Invites From Scam Companies / Who Is With Me Pls....got An Invites From Kimberly Ryan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by OmonoWrites: 2:36pm On May 06, 2019
Olamide Fagbulu recently contacted Lingo Africa, after reading our curated story on fake job interview addresses from 2018.

She wants everyone to know that interview invites from Made Hills Solution, supposedly located at; 65c Opebi road, opposite Glass House by Salvation bus-stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos (they have moved from this address) and 4b Toyin street, opposite Victory Homeschool before Unity bus-stop, Ikeja, Lagos, should be ignored.

According to her, the company was initially called Supreme Nigeria Limited, which later metamorphosised to Made Hills Solution.

She says the company is run by a young man named Vaphure Jackson Oke, who is popularly regarded as a godsend, mentor, and leader by his followers.

According to Olamide, the first time she met Jackson on January 3, 2017, at Ikeja, she mistook him for a responsible citizen who is committed to reducing unemployment rate through his platform, however, it turned out to be a mistake on her part.

She says Jackson’s organization claimed to be a subsidiary of Neolife (GNLD), and that they were in search of people to empower with learning tools on Training, Business Franchising, and Business Development (networking).

So, she paid some money for registration and purchase of Neolife products. Jackson claimed the funds she paid, will be used for training at selected venues and the profit will be hers and for the members of her team.

“I paid a total of N95, 000. Being N5,000 for Registration and N90, 000 for products, the payment was done in two instalments. (70,000 & 20,000).

During the ‘business meetings’ she attended, Jackson and his colleagues would persuade new recruits to register and buy products using a song with the following lyrics; Vitamin Active, Vitamin Boldness, Vitamin Confidence, Vitamin Determination, Vitamin Enthusiasm, Financial Freedom, and Vitamin K ori mi wu.

“I opted for Training and Business Franchising, but I was never given information on how to go about any. In fact, I discovered their kind of training was not the usual corporate training, but they used all kinds of tactics to work on people’s mindsets to join the organization.”

“Virtually every/anyone is their target, as much as you are in pursuit of a greener pasture or you require extra sources of income. My details were used to register with Neolife in 2017 because I started receiving messages, but I never got any product or proceeds even after reaching out to two companies.

“A visit to Neolife Head office in Gbagada on January 9, 2019, made me understand this as I was availed my statement of account with a one-off purchase!”

“I wanted to do a formal complaint to the Police Force, but for the cost implication, I have already lost so much, now, I just want to stop other job seekers from falling victim to the same tactic as orchestrated by Vaphure Jackson Oke.

“Please, also stay away from companies asking for your details in this format; Name, Qualification, Sex, Location. Be sure you apply for a job only after due diligence on the intending company and before honouring any invite you get, ensure you had applied for it or someone close to you had done that on your behalf”, she added.

#Edited

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by OmonoWrites: 3:38pm On May 06, 2019
Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by AbdulAkpan: 4:46pm On May 06, 2019
Scammers everywhere. God help your children.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by OmonoWrites: 6:44pm On May 08, 2019
Follow @AfricaLingo on Twitter for regular job posts and career tips.
Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by merit455(m): 6:46pm On May 11, 2019
OmonoWrites:
Follow @AfricaLingo on Twitter for regular job posts and career tips.
Another thief

1 Like

Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by OmonoWrites: 5:52am On May 22, 2019
merit455:
Another thief

grin grin grin grin grin become a thief too na.
Re: Avoid Interview Invites From Made Hills Solution - Olamide Fagbulu by ify009: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
its True..they are really fake!! I just came back from this so called interview..they no longer use “Hills solution” they use different names to send the email. I got a mail from “findat consults” got there and found out it was “Hills solution”
We have to be careful!! Scammers everywhere ���

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Sms / Graduate Recruitment At Reactor Beverages Limited, January 2018 / Nycil Limited Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.