Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Lazy Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lazy Youths (476 Views)

Hardworking Leaders, The Lazy Youths And The $320m Abacha Loot / Lazy Youths: Buhari Should Apologize And Be Forgiven – Shehu Sani / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lazy Youths by ashjay001(m): 12:06am On Apr 21, 2018
PMB, was very wrong, to have made that statement. Quite shameful n uncalled for! That's my stance, though, I support him n perceive his good intentions.

But,

Someone I follow, has been having a running battle with posters n Shonda Rhimes. Most pple that quote d person I follow, don't know shonda, and non so far, felt d need to google n get to know who Shonda is, before making, ignorant n embarrassing comments!

Simply put, they're lazy!

U see a long post, n several comments on it, complain of d length of d post, u begin to wonder, how they ever read enough of their textbooks to graduate from school!

Simply put, they're also, lazy!

U're a graduate, sitting at home, attending uncountable interviews. Yet, ur grandfather has an un-used large expanse of land, fantastic for farming. U didn't go to school, to be a farmer? Over laziness, they worry!
Re: The Lazy Youths by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol, like a wise man once said, 'everything before the word but, is horseshitt'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lazy Youths by 0neal(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
skarlett:
Lol, like a wise man once said, 'everything before the word but, is horseshitt'

hehehe!!!
why do I have this feeling you are quoting John Snow from GOT S7?...
Re: The Lazy Youths by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
0neal:

hehehe!!!
why do I have this feeling you are quoting John Snow from GOT S7?...

I most definitely am cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Rebukes Ministers In Washington / Olusegun Obasanjo Says Buhari Will Not Be Voted Come 2019 / Buhari Arrived Washington DC Yesterday - video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.