Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Arsene Wenger: How Mourinho, Gaurdiola, Conte, Klopp Reacted To Resignation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsene Wenger: How Mourinho, Gaurdiola, Conte, Klopp Reacted To Resignation (455 Views)

How Mourinho's Prediction About Barcelona 11 Years Ago Is Coming True / AFCON: How Egypt Reacted To The Defeat Of South Africa By Nigeria / How Zambians Reacted To Chipolopolo’s Loss To Super Eagles In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsene Wenger: How Mourinho, Gaurdiola, Conte, Klopp Reacted To Resignation by Sydney55(m): 12:10am On Apr 21, 2018
English Premier League top managers, Manchester United’s Jose Mourinho, Pep Gaurdiola of Manchester City, Chelsea’s Antonio Conte and Jurgen Klopp of Liverpool have reacted to the news of Arsenal boss, Arsene Wenger, leaving the club.

Recall that Wenger announced, in a statement on Friday morning, that he would be leaving the Emirates club at the end of the current season after 22 years with the club, ending a long tenure that included three Premier League titles.

Reacting, Mourinho tweeted: “I always wish the best for my opponents. If he looks forward to the next chapter of his career in his life, I’m really happy for him.”

On his part, Gaurdiola wrote on Twitter: “Arsene Wenger has all my respect. The Premier League is the Premier League now because of Arsene Wenger and what he has done, his vision and respect for football. I wish him all the best in the future. Of course it was a pleasure to compete against him.”

Reacting, Conte tweeted: “I think we must pay great tributes to Arsene Wenger for his career at Arsenal. Him and Ferguson, we are talking about the last two managers to stay for such a long time in a club. He worked 22 years for Arsenal, it is great. It is fantastic”.

On his part, Klopp called Wenger “a role model”.

The Reds’ boss said this while speaking at his press conference before Saturday’s trip to West Brom.

He said, “I admired his work always, it was always brilliant”.

Read More from source:
https://newshotspot.com.ng/2018/04/arsene-wenger-mourinho-gaurdiola-conte-klopp-reacted-resignation.html

(1) (Reply)

Marseille 0-3 Atletico Madrid: Antoine Griezmann Signs Off In Style / These Three Coaches Are In Line To Replace Zidane / Sir Alex Ferguson Now OUT Of Hospital After Brain Haemorrhage Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.