Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,320 members, 7,867,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

. - Politics (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (592863 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful locations at Independence layout. ........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2018
The last picture is of the zoo gardens in GRA, Enugu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:08am On Sep 03, 2018
This area is really beautiful. This is still Independence Layout of Enugu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Golf estates in Enugu........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by oneast: 7:13am On Sep 03, 2018
Ok back to base. A very goodmorning my people.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2018
More people are building and moving into Golf estates in Enugu, but land costs are rising there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2018
But the one that surprises me, is the newer developments........

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2018
oneast:
Ok back to base. Very goodmorning my people.

Good morning bro, I can see the river Niger bridge, is this Onitsha?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Enugu state government is developing to sell lands at Valley estates near Golf course Layouts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2018
For me, I will love to own plots closer to the water body, so that if I get bored on weekends, I can go to my backyard and wrestle with crocodiles in the river cheesy

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2018
I feel like playing Golf this morning in Enugu, only problem? I don't own a golf club or ball grin

6 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:29am On Sep 03, 2018
But I might be in Awka today, got some small business things to fix there.....

This is Awka.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
Beautiful Awka......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Afam4eva:

I don't understand the layout of Enugu city because i've never lived there. But i think flyovers can be built to connect different towns in the city. Like connecting the main town to the surburbs. I don't expect it to be bult inside the city centers. I aso think world class water fountains won't be a bad idea to be situated in strategic places inside the town.

The guy is right. Flyovers are for a purpose
Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
How much does a plot of land cost at Golf estate Enugu?
Re: . by AnambraDota: 8:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Cjrane2:

GBAM!

I have always said so.

Look at the so called "Chino" and so called "abagworo" style of writing and it the same! Yet, they are purportedly mortal enemies.
Truth is that it is the same person ! He is so bitter about "Ibo" progress and he is using what he thinks are "Fault lines" in Igbo unity to pretend he is doing e-war to defend Anambra against Imo and vice versa. When you see how some Anambra guys occasionally lash out against him, you will know they are not comfortable at all with some of his statements about their state.

Do you the despicable and disgusting thing about the character, he so much love Anambra State but when Yorubas insult the state he keep a straight face but will transfer the aggression towards an innocent Igbo person.

He doesn't defend his beloved Anambra State against external aggressors but internal frictions.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 03, 2018
AnambraDota:

Do you the despicable and disgusting thing about the character, he so much love Anambra State but when Yorubas insult the state he keep a straight face but will transfer the aggression towards an innocent Igbo person.

He doesn't defend his beloved Anambra State against external aggressors but internal frictions.
We've repeated it here times without number, that the real Chino and Abagworo accounts were hacked since 2013/2014. Any Chino numerous monikers you see now infiltrating Igbo threads are Westerners and to some extent few bitter Igbophobic south-southerners. The bulk of these ethnic bigots were once notorious in time past to the extent that many wish for the demise of the Igbo race. Many of the folks you see today and even pre-2015 elections carried this bitter hate together into supporting western interest in APC. The northerners don't habour such hate, unless few who fell for the image tarnishing deployed by these westerners and began hating to as a way of showing support to Buhari. As a fact the bulk of the BMC crew today were among the hate filled bigots of yore who metamorphosed their idleness and hate into paid jobs. Check out true Igbos like Berem and Obiageli who supported APC before Buhari's emergence and you would see a big contrast to their western haters.
N.B: These guys are legions and hide under Igbo tags to soil our threads with bad pictures as well cause inter-state fight among brothers. Anything spiced up with Igbo development incites their hate both economically and politically. Someone should tell me the name of this thread again and you'll clearly see why they want it dead. It's a unity thread for all Igbos and they don't want that. They want us to create divisive state thread where they can have their way. And as far as nairaland is concerned you can't win them. They are masters of the game. We can only win them only if Seun introduces face identification as done in matured forums. Even if you report them, they hardly get banned. The only way you can defeat them for now is by calling the Mods to clean up their mess or rather do it yourself by reporting the spamming and it automatically cleanses itself as you submit the spam report. Try not to quote these people in order not to help their cause, because they open new accounts everyday and anytime you see anti-development post in our thread, just know that they are here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by IgboAmakaa(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
that stupid guy right on top of my comment is still that ediot chino

do not fall for him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Xander85: 10:54am On Sep 03, 2018
ckenneths:
Golf estates in Enugu........

Spyder big bros, is Golf Estates the same thing with the Centenary Golf Estate?
Re: . by OreMI22: 11:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Xander85:

Spyder big bros, is Golf Estates the same thing with the Centenary Golf Estate?

No Centenary estate is along Enugu-PH expressway while Golf estate is an extension of GRA Enugu. Close to the trade fair complex along the road that leads from New market to Onitsha expressway.

3 Likes

Re: . by Abagworo(m): 11:23am On Sep 03, 2018
AnambraDota:

Chino is not here for reasonable discussions but rather to stare up controversies which gives him joy. I hail Spyder880 for being resilient and what brought me back here is to post Abia pictures because it's scarce. I left this thread when Chino started including Rivers people as Igbos which I know will always destroy any positive progress in Igbo discussions.
Re: . by xcrew20: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
oneast:
Ok back to base. A very goodmorning my people.
Chino, na you ugly like this? You look malnourished boy cheesy
Re: . by OreMI22: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
For those that don't know why Enugu is always rated above their towns, it's little things like this.
Creating little spaces for parks or well maintained golf courses. Not merely building everywhere without any type type of environmentally friendly parks or spaces to purify the air.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by B2mario(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
mightguy:
Re: . by oneast: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Yes oo na Chino. cool

xcrew20:

Chino, na you ugly like this? You look malnourished boy cheesy
Re: . by NonsoWow: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
Chino, the one man Anambra Field marshal. I troway salute.
Re: . by B2mario(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
mightguy:
Abia
Nice one
Re: . by B2mario(m): 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2018
Abagworo:
Aba Abia State
Good work Abagworo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.