Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

. - Politics (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (582975 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by aniomafirstson: 3:02am On Sep 14, 2018
spyder880:
Let's go eat new yam at Issele Uku community, Delta state.

Long live the king grin cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2018
Chri08102702694:

Ifeanyi John Igwe..All these long grammar because i called you a gala hawker. Aren't your people known for gala hawking?

I have told you that i have so many abakaleke people working for me and you cannot be different. You are suffering as a hawker and you think you are actually in a job. Chai Ebonyi people are so hopeless and worthless. Hehehehe

I am a blunt person and i don't take prisoners. I treat fuc.k up without delay. Ebonyi people are known to be low class people. They are not considered as Igbos. I am yet to see any Ebonyi person that actually has an SUV or even a car except for okada.

For me i treat anyone from Ebonyi as abaki man that does not deserve something good and Ifeanyi you cannot be different.

This is my personal house. A 5 bedroom duplex in the heart of Ngozika estates and my gateman is an hausaman from Ebonyi state.

Ok show us the uncompleted building where you are. Hopeless frustrated gala hawker. cheesy

Ifeanyi John Igwe(achi4u) will die mysteriously and miserably that the community will take his corpse to evil forest. As i call your name with red candle so shall we draw your into disaster. I have placed a curse on you.
lolgringringrin

Chino I will turn you to zombie, you are praying with red candle... Next is to take ur life but please don't hurt anyone around you even ur wife and children.
May ur soul never find peace.
Curses and uncertainty will always be up you all the days of your life.

*Nwata si na Nne ya agaghi arahu ura....
Re: . by Chri08102702694: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2018
Hehehehe

Ifeanyi John Igwe, don't be scared yet because where we have taken your name to is far already. You thought you are the only one that knows how to issue out threats, you have met people that will go beyond just saying it but take to practical level.

Though Ebonyi people are worthless almajiri-igbos but we shall place this curse on you none the less.

I curse you today may you die in your present suffering.

I curse you today that peace shall elude as you suffer in low self esteem as a 3rd class Igbo from Ebonyi state.

I curse your path today, may you continue to suffer and hawking gala until you die.

I curse every member of your family including your suffering parents to know no peace until they die in suffering.

Ifeanyi John Igwe, as we repeat your name with this red candle may disaster locate you anywhere you are. You cannot escape it because we are working with your full name and pictures. You look horrible already but you will end worse than this your present outlook.

Isi kote ebu o gba ya. Ifeanyi John Igwe i kote go ebu.

achi4u:
lolgringringrin

Chino I will turn you to zombie, you are praying with red candle... Next is to take ur life but please don't hurt anyone around you even ur wife and children.
May ur soul never find peace.
Curses and uncertainty will always be up you all the days of your life.

*Nwata si na Nne ya anaghi arahu ura....
Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2018
U peeps should stop replying that troll
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:02am On Sep 14, 2018
aniomafirstson:

Long live the king grin cool

Such a very young man. Good to see youths lead.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 9:08am On Sep 14, 2018
I observed something but couldn't wait to take the pictures, private individuals has started using our own very Onitsha ports, I could see lines of trucks loading yam being supplied from smaller boats on the river Niger.
The government may move to stop that one too, but serious demand exists for water transport into the east.

2 Likes

Re: . by finest0007(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2018
spyder880:
Let's go eat new yam at Issele Uku community, Delta state.

My village wink .Unfortunately won't be around. I envy how much of the country you get to see o. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2018
From news getting to me ( 11:20 am ), its like the IPOB's sit at home protest is witnessing full compliance. For those of us who are currently in the east, don't forget to share your experience here and if there was full or partial compliance in your area.

2 Likes

Re: . by Incredibleme: 11:31am On Sep 14, 2018
mancanoe:
I observed from google earth map that OWAZA a community in ukwa west LGA OF ABIA STATE which hosts shell gas & crude oil installations is now seen as a Town in Rivers state..... Its just like seeing OBOLLO AFOR A TOWN IN ENUGU STATE IN KOGI OR BENUE STATES FROM GOOGLE EARTH MAP..... Or is google earth map not an authentic map source/reference?
It is the same way you would view Chukwuma Odumegwu University (Anambra State University) in Imo state. Google is sometimes wrong.
Re: . by aniomafirstson: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2018
nnamdijonathan:
From news getting to me ( 11:20 am ), its like the IPOB's sit at home protest is witnessing full compliance. For those of us who are currently in the east, don't forget to share your experience here and if there was full or partial compliance in your area.

Asaba

Popular ogbogologo modern market shut down

100% successful

God bless anioma

God bless ndigbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AnambraDota: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anambra State government is clueless about money making ventures. Anambra State is blessed with long river shoreline but recreational facilities are lacking.Water Transport business in Anambra is dead though most places are accessible by which is understandable
ckenneths:
I observed something but couldn't wait to take the pictures, private individuals has started using our own very Onitsha ports, I could see lines of trucks loading yam being supplied from smaller boats on the river Niger.
The government may move to stop that one too, but serious demand exists for water transport into the east.

1 Like

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
When are we having a supreme Igbo conference where all igbos from all parts of Nigeria will be in attendance. This will be shown in all TV stations around the region plus south south.

We need real talk and most importantly we need these constructive conversation come to limelight. There are many things we need to remedy in the east. We can't be having such intelligent posts here go into oblivion. We need to start expanding our focus to something more fruitful and forceful. We are gathering so much here and we are letting time throw them away.

We need to leave this country behind and fashion our own route. We need to create our own image. Even as Hong Kong and Singapore are outlets of China, they have their own identity.

I am impressed by the people who have been sitting close their laptops and phones to share real information. You all are the most patriotic set of people the universe have ever known. I know we are getting there but we all need to stand up. We need to start making our marks like Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Nnamdi Many, Sam Mbakwe have done. We need to create a new strand of progressive awareness in the minds of ndigbo. We need to start fighting a real economic and developmental war.

I plead to you all, this is not the Igbo land we want to leave for our children. The one that's been harassed by soldiers, the ones that are running to Lagos for jobs, the ones that are feeling that Igbo land doesn't have anything to offer, the ones that think village means a den of witches and evil uncles.

No, we must leave an Igbo land that can boast of a standard educational system, the best health care system in Africa, a thriving commercial capital, a working judicial system, a power industry that can power thousands of industries, a big ICT hub, an agricultural village, a blissful entertainment industry and many more.

We are a people with strength of lions and a skin of crocodile. We have been able to work through tornado and burns and though we have been burnt severally and wounded, we have come out in victory and our scars turned to beautifying tattoos.

Let us have come together and have a strong discussion on how we can move ahead of Nigeria and Africa as a whole. We can make a difference, brothers.

4 Likes

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Purehuman:
When are we having a supreme Igbo conference where all igbos from all parts of Nigeria will be in attendance. This will be shown in all TV stations around the region plus south south.
Here is exactly my problem with every Igbo discourse. This conjuction always finds its way into Igbo matters and i wonder why. The earlier we started fending for ourselves the better for us. Our heads have been up our azz for too long and it's time to take it out.

3 Likes

Re: . by Purehuman(m): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
Afam4eva:

Here is exactly my problem with every Igbo discourse. This conjuction always finds its way into Igbo matters and i wonder why. The earlier we started fending for ourselves the better for us. Our heads have been up our azz for too long and it's time to take it out.

Anything that works work for me. I am only of the opinion that the igbos at the other side of the divide gets recognition.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2018
After following some threads concerning this IPOB order, I decided to actually go out and see what it's like in my area. Guess what I saw? A total shutdown! These people are really making a statement.
Here's my candid opinion on this matter. If all Nigerians can look beyond this as just an IPOB thing and actually make a strong statement like this with one mind, then we can probably start seeing glimpses of the better Nigeria we seek!

news from VenOmswiftTM moniker reporting from Oyigbo, Rivers state

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
Oyigbo

3 Likes

Re: . by achi4u(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
I'm thanking God for a successful sit at home with no blood share this time.

Biafra is our last hope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ndiigbo are a United people. Our unity is a source of pain to our detractors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Even a 3rd class Igbo from Ebonyi is talking about a successful sit at home by Igbos. Ebonyi people will be turned to something more terrible than slaves if Biafra is achieved today. I pity anyone from ebonyi when the new country eventually comes. cheesy

I am the only one that says the harshest truth that others refused to say.

Re: . by LLobiorah: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
[quote author=Chri08102702694 post=71195668]Even a 3rd class Igbo from Ebonyi is talking about a successful sit at home by Igbos. Ebonyi people will be turned to something more terrible than slaves of Biafra is achieved today. I pity anyone from ebonyi when the new country eventually comes. cheesy

I am the only one that says the harshest truth that others refused to say.

But bros!!
What do you really gain from spiting and insulting ebonyians? Will that get you a Nobel hate prize or will your bank account have more digits than it has now??
Dude!! Rapukwanu ogologo akuko gi biko!!

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
AnambraDota:
Anambra State government is clueless about money making ventures. Anambra State is blessed with long river shoreline but recreational facilities are lacking.Water Transport business in Anambra is dead though most places are accessible by which is understandable

I now have pictures of the spot they are loading
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
nnamdijonathan:
After following some threads concerning this IPOB order, I decided to actually go out and see what it's like in my area. Guess what I saw? A total shutdown! These people are really making a statement.
Here's my candid opinion on this matter. If all Nigerians can look beyond this as just an IPOB thing and actually make a strong statement like this with one mind, then we can probably start seeing glimpses of the better Nigeria we seek!

news from VenOmswiftTM moniker reporting from Oyigbo, Rivers state

I am actually in Onitsha now, coming back from a trip. Nobody is on the streets and major roads of Onitsha. Everywhere is dry and deserted. Pictures later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Chri08102702694: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
LLobiorah:

Not at all. Now listen to this short video. It was a commissioner of information in Ebonyi. He spoke to ChannelsTV. He was actually speaking for the government of his state.

He said and i quote, "No Ebonyi citizen will ever accept the sort of restructuring that will return Ebonyi to the former Eastern region because of the humiliation and neglect Ebonyi entity suffered at that time"

Watch between 7-8minutes of the video to confirm this. They are already talking out of experience. So in Biafra Ebonyi people will become slaves and 3rd class citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9VZQnfaLM
Re: . by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
ckenneths:

I am actually in Onitsha now, coming back from a trip. Nobody is on the streets and major roads of Onitsha. Everywhere is dry and deserted. Pictures later.

There is news going round that it failed in Enugu, how true is that?
Re: . by odogwu125: 3:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
AnambraDota:
Anambra state is super clueless Walahi. The northern shoreline of the niger is where they should push the expansion of onitsha instead of the haphazardly built up villages that characterize greater Onitsha. The most important Omambala bridge should be close to point of entry into the Niger to connect onitsha with vast virgin lands in Anambra West LGA and not the the three bridges wasting in Aguleri

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
nnamdijonathan:

There is news going round that it failed in Enugu, how true is that?

I will get to Enugu in about an hour, but my workers didn't go to work today, citing the sit at home.

1 Like

Re: . by AnambraDota: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Nwanne God bless you, Pita Obi was clueless but its Obiano's cluelessnes is beyond redemption, i dont know if its because he drinks alot or he is too clannish to consider some projects beneficial to others not his.
Anambra are busy buying every available space at Asaba, every weekend Onitsha business community will relocate to Asaba to unwind thereby enriching the economy of the state. Do you know how much Anambra State have lost to Delta State in terms of tourism and real estate? Obiano is not futuristic like Rochas, Obiano is too petty believe me.

Kindly look at the GoogleMap below and see where paradise is wasting just because some people chose noisemaking over proactive leadership. If Obiano and co were to be futuristic, this Island would have been connected with a bridge and watch how fast it will develop. If ANSG were to construct one bridge to connect this island and build a state polythecnic there, the rate property will appreciate there will not be qunatified, but telling arrogant people what to do is like flogging a dead Horse. Let keep calm until this clueless government is over.

The island is bigger than Awada, the bridge that will open it up is less than 2 kilometers. There are more than 5 River Beaches that can be developed to a robust tourist attraction.

odogwu125:

Anambra state is super clueless Walahi. The northern shoreline of the niger is where they should push the expansion of onitsha instead of the haphazardly built up villages that characterize greater Onitsha. The most important Omambala bridge should be close to point of entry into the Niger to connect onitsha with vast virgin lands in Anambra West LGA and not the the three bridges wasting in Aguleri

4 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
IPOB sit at home compliance in some Igbo cities........

This is the popular down flyover, front of Izuchukwu motor park and the major road leading to the Main market still deserted around 3pm today. Can you believe it?

5 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2018
Going up the flyover at Upper Iweka road, no traffic! I have never seen Onitsha this empty.

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
[left][/left]
Ogbuefi3030:
I think it is the other way round. Enugu state government is super focus-less and directionless. Today Enugu airport is like ordinary Oshodi motorpark. 95% of enugu state is still rural with no road nor water. Enugu urban is a shadow of itself with no economic activity. All the occupants of Enugu mall have left and not up to 20% occupants right now because there is no money in the town. The government totally failed the state since 1999.

Today, Enugu is the home of poorest Igbos. Government after government in Enugu state lacks common ideas as to how to turn Enugu round. Even after 100yrs of existence Enugu is still as backward and economical worthless as ever. Enugu state is not developed up to 3% of its landmass because the government there has refused to spread development across the state. Today Enugu state is the most backward state in the SE in all indices of development.

In education Enugu state is trailing northern states. All the people that have ruled Enugu state since 1999 has no clue what development entails. The state has remained stunted despite having the largest debt burden in the entire region. It is a shame because I am from the state.

Come on, even a baby knows you're an Anambra guy who took offense from that comment and created a new account just to bash Enugu, cause you probably thought the writer was from Enugu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.