Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

. - Politics (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (584492 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
don't mind the riffraffs. We know who they are.

You may know who we are. But do you know yourself as you should?

As an Igbo, egbe bere ugo bere should be your ideology.

Stop trying to force-feed your opinion to all Igbos. That is so un-Igbo!

What Igbo Culture Is Not

Igbo culture is Not about all Igbos swallowing your political diktats hook line and sinker.

It is about making superior arguments. If you have a point bring it out. Let everyone hear your points.

What You Must Do

You must recalibrate your modus operandi if you are truly Igbo.
Re: . by Sprumbabafather: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2018
bestviewer:
Leave Kwara and focus on SE, afterwards you said that this thread is about Igbo development.

Do you think Lagos has more progress than Kano or is it only Kwara you saw there? cheesy

Keep the discuss Igbo, no comparison with anyone. We don't have mates in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 04, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Its also un igbo for igbos to consistently take stands inimical to the general Igbo direction of progress by promoting people with little development over established igbo achievement and keeping on repeating it. You cannot derail Igbos by spreading negativity.

Igbos are strong and resilient people. We will always improve in our progress.

Amen. Igbos will always improve. Let us go about that improvement in a spirit of brotherhood. Let us be vigilant but never paranoid.

Let us debate and not quarrel. There is nothing wrong with having vigorous argument.

Counter argument with superior argument if you have one. You are Igbo. Your intelligence is in-built.

On the other hand, if you meet superior argument that you cannot counter, accept it with dignity. You are Igbo. Your nobility is in-built.

One thing that is sure is that Igbos have always been great and will always be great.

But to keep on the right track, we must respect even opinions we disagree with, while watching out for any traps.

God Bless You, Nwa afor Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: . by bestviewer: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2018
I never compared anything. I only posted a report. Except you are saying that the report was meant by the statisticians to divide Igbos cheesy

Sprumbabafather:

Keep the discuss Igbo, no comparison with anyone. We don't have mates in Nigeria.

Re: . by Sprumbabafather: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2018
bestviewer:
I never compared anything. I only posted a report. Except you are saying that the report was meant by the statisticians to divide Igbos cheesy

Better, but it will be best if you remove the stats that is aimed at sucking our energies into unproductive d.ick measurements.

3 Likes

Re: . by spyder880(m): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
Badgers14:

Are you planning a housing estate in Oba?

Not at the moment, I don't know how many people can buy now with the situation of our economy, but I am researching on new areas.

1 Like

Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Urgent Need for Private Cattle Ranches in Igboland

From the events and political maneuvers in Nigeria, it is evident that the continued dependence on solely Fulani herdsmen for beef supply to southern Nigeria is very very dangerous. We have seen villages wiped out and farmlands turned into grazing fields by these people, while the so called Federal Government and it's security agencies are in close collaboration with these herdsmen to dominate and totally exterminate these communities.

These crimes will continue as Nigerians (ESPECIALLY SOUTHERNERS AND IGBOS) continue the insatiable appetite for beef. It is not wrong to eat beef, but we must revive our historical cultivation of our own breed of cow (Efi-Igbo) and goats. The government should assist private entrepreneurs to set up cattle and goat ranches all over the region to at least provide some of the beef supply in southern Nigeria.

In traditional Igbo society, we keep our animals at home and go fend grass from the bush for them. We NEVER let our animals out of the compound to go and graze on people's farms because we are too lazy to bring the grass to them. Our traditional practice of raising animals is what is called closed-range ranching. That is what we must revive and farm these closed-range ranches all over the region as culturally acceptable method of ranching animals in Igbo culture.

We know the Fulanis in government will try all sorts of gimmicks to frustrate private ranches from being set up in Igboland or anywhere in the south. But it is imperative that modern cattle ranching begin immediately to forestall the clashes and murder of villages by these herdsmen. Besides it is a crucial food security issue for a whole region of the country to depend completely on just one source of beef supply from Fulani herdsmen. Let multiple private entrepreneurs set up commercial ranches and help stop some of the wicked acts happening now in Nigeria.

I am pleading with our business people and government officials to urgently pass a legislation that will prioritize and facilitate the setting up of private ranches all over the region. If Kenya, Uganda, Indonesia etc have managed to set up modern commercial ranches, we can also do the same here.

Ekene m unu!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
The Urgent Need for Private Cattle Ranches In Igboland

Biko Umunnem,

Tell our people in government and business leaders to wake up and urgently address this pressing issue.
Every state government should attract at least one or two private entrepreneurs to set up these closed-range ranches and supply the abattoirs in their various states.

This is an issue of the highest regional importance and should be treated with the urgency it requires.

Daalu nu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cjrane2:
The Urgent Need for Private Cattle Ranches In Igboland

From the events and political maneuvers in Nigeria, it is evident that the continued dependence on solely Fulani herdsmen for beef supply to southern Nigeria is very very dangerous. We have seen villages wiped out and farmlands turned into grazing fields by these people, while the so called Federal Government and it's security agencies are in close collaboration with these herdsmen to dominate and totally exterminate these communities.

These crimes will continue as Nigerians (ESPECIALLY SOUTHERNERS AND IGBOS) continue the insatiable appetite for beef. It is not wrong to have beef, but we must revive our historical cultivation of our own breed of cow (Efi-Igbo) and goats. The government should assist private entrepreneurs to set up cattle and goat ranches all over the region to at least provide some of the beef supply in southern Nigeria.

We know the Fulanis in government will try all sorts of gimmicks to frustrate private ranches from being set up in Igboland or anywhere in the south. But it is imperative that modern cattle ranching begin immediately to forestall the clashes and murder of villages by these herdsmen. Besides it is a crucial food security issue for a whole region of the country to depend completely on just one source of beef supply from Fulani herdsmen. Let multiple private entrepreneurs set up commercial ranches and help stop some of the wicked acts happening now in Nigeria.

I am pleading with our business people and government officials to urgently pass a legislation that will prioritize and facilitate the setting up of private ranches all over the region. If Kenya, Uganda, Indonesia etc have managed to set up modern commercial ranches, we can also do the same here.

Ekene m unu!

Good business idea for those that have lands and looking for white collar job and business in this harsh economy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
spyder880:

Good business idea for those that have lands and looking for white collar job and business in this harsh economy.

Actually, closed-rnage ranching does not require so much land to do it. Yes, you can do open-range ranching and allow the animals to roam about in the wilderness, just as you can do closed-range ranching where you set up areas for animals of various ages and sizes and you feed them with grass and other feeds.

I am advocating closed-range ranching here.

Israel does not have much land, yet it produces more beef than Nigeria using closed-range ranching method. Pictures below are how Israel achieved the feat of one of the biggest beef and poultry producers in the world on a small parcel of land. We can definitely hire an Israeli expert to help our local ranchers with knowledge on how to efficiently produce.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Our entrepreneur must be impressed upon to consider setting up closed-range ranches as it is done in countries that take agriculture and food security seriously.

Closed-range ranching also helps increase your herd size rapidly through artificial insemination as well as helps cows produce a lot of milk which is another economic product to help the ranchers make a lot of profit when it's processed and sold as many milk products.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cjrane2:
Our entrepreneur must be impressed upon to consider setting up closed-range ranches as it is done in countries that take agriculture and food security seriously.

Closed-range ranching also helps increase your herd size rapidly through artificial insemination as well as helps cows produce a lot of milk which is another economic product to help the ranchers make a lot of profit when it's processed and sold as many milk products.

My brother, sometimes it hurts me that I am not rich yet. I know I will get there someday.

But, If I was rich now, I would have gone into cattle ranch business and make a killing. So many industries in the East will be souring directly from my farm. To the rich igbo businessmen who can afford to do it, I don’t know why they haven’t gone full force into cattle ranching.

This is also about health issues in the East. The Fulanis sometimes smuggle dead sick cows into the east to slaughter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cjrane2:

These crimes will continue as Nigerians (ESPECIALLY SOUTHERNERS AND IGBOS) continue the insatiable appetite for beef. It is not wrong to eat beef, but we must revive our historical cultivation of our own breed of cow (Efi-Igbo) and goats. The government should assist private entrepreneurs to set up cattle and goat ranches all over the region to at least provide some of the beef supply in southern Nigeria.

In traditional Igbo society, we keep our animals at home and go fend grass from the bush for them. We NEVER let our animals out of the compound to go and graze on people's farms because we are too lazy to bring the grass to them. Our traditional practice of raising animals is what is called closed-range ranching. That is what we must revive and farm these closed-range ranches all over the region as culturally acceptable method of ranching animals in Igbo culture.

Ekene m unu!
i support this...i wanted to start cattle ranch in enugu b4 but got discouraged by so many things...i will look at it again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by selemempe: 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cjrane2:

Actually, closed-rnage ranching does not require so much land to do it. Yes, you can do open-range ranching and allow the animals to roam about in the wilderness, just as you can do closed-range ranching where you set up areas for animals of various ages and sizes and you feed them with grass and other feeds.

I am advocating closed-range ranching here.

Israel does not have much land, yet it produces more beef than Nigeria using closed-range ranching method. Pictures below are how Israel achieved the feat of one of the biggest beef and poultry producers in the world on a small parcel of land. We can definitely hire an Israeli expert to help our local ranchers with knowledge on how to efficiently produce.
i like this bro..this better than poultry. When cow can sell for up to 150k. If u sell 4 cows in a month...na 600k. Good business... and u can fence ur land with high wall...no fulani incusion

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Cjrane2: 7:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
selemempe:
i like this bro..this better than poultry. When cow can sell for up to 150k. If u sell 4 cows in a month...na 600k. Good business... and u can fence ur land with high wall...no fulani incusion

Not to mention that the food is grass and chaff from rice mills etc. These drastically reduce the money spent on food as wildly growing grass can be collected and put in a pick-up and mixed with other items to make the feed.

State Government through collaboration with Departments of agriculture in universities & / Ministry of agriculture must help evolve a high yield cow specie for our ranchers.
Very very importantly, the use of artificial insemination techniques will help boost the herd number very quickly. Speaking of artificial insemination, it is critically important to cross-breed the milk producing cows seen in southern africa, Europe and Israel with local breed of cows (Efi-Igbo) which is well adapted to our environment.

In this way, you will have species of cows with high milk production and also well adapted genetically to our environment. One or two of male and female variants of these Israeli or European cows should be flown into the country and cross-bred with our local cows to create a genetically high yield variant.

These things can be done easily if state governments take issue of animal protein production seriously as was done for rice recently.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by selemempe: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Cjrane2:

Not to mention that the food is grass and chaff from rice mills etc. These drastically reduce the money spent on food as wildly growing grass can be collected and put in a pick-up and mixed with other items to make the feed.
in the pics u posted, i saw the cows eating some already cut grass..can u tell me how a cattle ranch with up to 200 cows can get grasses...cos i dont want to go and be cutting grass myself? Also can u tell me how many plots of land will be good for an operation of 200 cows (using the standard 50 feet by 100 feet plot measurement)

State Government through collaboration with Departments of agriculture in universities & / Ministry of agriculture must help evolve a high yield cow specie for our ranchers.
Very very importantly, the use of artificial insemination techniques will help boost the herd number very quickly. Speaking of artificial insemination, it is critically important to cross-breed the milk producing cows seen in southern africa, Europe and Israel with local breed of cows (Efi-Igbo) which is well adapted to our environment.

In this way, you will have species of cows with high milk production and also well adapted genetically to our environment. One or two of male and female variants of these Israeli or European cows should be flown into the country and cross-bred with our local cows to create a genetically high yield variant.

These things can be done easily if state governments take issue of animal protein production seriously as was done for rice recently.
nice...but i wont wait for gov to act b4 i start my cattle biz. I want to start with the normal efi igbo. If somewhere along the line govt decides to introduce these breeds, i will tap into it.

Can u tell me a few things about efi igbo...pls i appreciate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by achi4u(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
The reason(s) why most of our rich business men hardly go to cattle ranching is because of it long term returns, it will take 'efi-Igbo' more than 3 to 4 years before it can grow to a reasonable size, more so, it hardly breed like other animals unless if there's any other means like Cjrane2 mentioned above- like 'artificial insemination' and the like.
The worst scenario here is that our state government is not yet prepared for such long term tax because our continuity is our biggest problem here.
The only people that can make it in this sector are the serious minded individuals who can wait for a very long time before making their money.
These are the many reasons why fulanis are succeeding in the business because they can wait.
Re: . by Cjrane2: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
selemempe:
in the pics u posted, i saw the cows eating some already cut grass..can u tell me how a cattle ranch with up to 200 cows can get grasses...cos i dont want to go and be cutting grass myself? Also can u tell me how many plots of land will be good for an operation of 200 cows (using the standard 50 feet by 100 feet plot measurement)

nice...but i wont wait for gov to act b4 i start my cattle biz. I want to start with the normal efi igbo. If somewhere along the line govt decides to introduce these breeds, i will tap into it.

Can u tell me a few things about efi igbo...pls i appreciate

You can actually start your own cattle business by initially buying cows from the north and selling at a profit in the south. While you are cross-breeding the local cows with the other species of cows to eventually take over the herd population of your ranch.

If you have the money, you can buy a forage harvester (1st picture) and a tipper to collect the forage. If not, a type of lawn mower mounted on a tractor will do the job but it leaves the grass on the field. At worst, you can then use laborers to rake the field and pack the cut grass unto a pick-up van to convey to the ranch. You can pay a pittance to communities with fallow land to mow their bush and collect the grass as forage for your cattle. You can also approach rice farmers and sugar cane farmers so that you can collect the chaff and waste sugarcane leaves to mix with you grass to improve the calorie level of the forage.

1st picture: is a proper forager harvester
2nd and 3rd pictures: Lawn mower attached to a farm tractor to mow unused fields for forage.(You will have to use laborers to rake the cut grass into a pick-up truck and convey to your ranch).

Efi-Igbo is the local cow of SE Nigeria. It is highly resistant to diseases in our environment, but slightly smaller than the cows from Sudan which is called Efi-hausa. The advantage of breezing efi-igbo is that you will spend less on medications to keep them healthy.
Efi-Igbo looks more like the European cows with smaller horns and usually very stout. But it is more advantageous to cross breed Efi-Igbo with European or Israeli cows with high milk producing cows from abroad to get both advantages of being disease resistant and also high milk production.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Cjrane2: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2018
selemempe:
Also can u tell me how many plots of land will be good for an operation of 200 cows (using the standard 50 feet by 100 feet plot measurement)

I don't know how many plots of land can contain 200 cows. But if you do closed-range ranching, it won't take much land. You will simply build the type of cage you saw in the pictures how ranches are done abroad and you build a roof over the cages to protect the cows from rains and weather elements. Your cows will occasionally be walked around within the compound to exercise them and keep them strong. When they are out of the cage, someone must clean the cages and pack the cow dung into a sacks and it will be used for manure in farms.

It will be better to have your ranch in a rural setting where you can get a lot of cheap land and you can fence off your ranch if possible. But not too far from cities because you need to get your cows close to abattoirs where they can be slaughtered after sale.

I believe about 4 plots of land will be very adequate to build a ranch of 200+ cows. You will have to walk them around in batches of 20 or 30 so that they can safely walk around within the compound without damaging your property.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dreamkiller: 2:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Curlieweed:

When people have more babies than they can afford, will you will use your "political numbers" to train them? How has breeding like rabbits improved the lives of individuals from those regions with "political numbers".

This is the daftest propaganda I have ever seen before. Igboland is alreay one of the most densely populated areas in the whole of Africa, with all the attendant environmental challenges and morons are campaigning against family planning. Have you seen any develped country with runaway population growth?

This just too moronic to even comprehend.

do you know what Muslim countries do to their minorities?
you are dreaming if you think the future is bright for your children.
Re: . by ChimaAdeoye: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Cjrane2:

Ekene m unu!

CJ,
This is another great cerebral post from you.

Truth is that our people should not abandon one type of business (Cattle ranching & selling) solely to people from Fulani parts of the country.
In the past, we also reared goats, chicken and cows. Infact, people used to prefer Efi-Igbo because the meat was tasty and had less fat than what we are fed now. We need to go back to animal husbandry especially creating mini-ranches all over the region to supply the abbatoirs.

Yes, we need to cross-breed our local species to increase their yeild, size and milk production. The state governments should not just fold their hands here. They should HELP through giving an ultimatum to our universities to create these hybrids immediately and we can begin to develop modern ranching using these hybrids.

Again, i thank you for bringing this issue up. With the increasing murderous activities of herdsmen and smuggling of diseased animals into Igboland, Hopefully, it will get to the right quarters so that something can begin to be done soon. Atleast, the herdsmen themselves can learn how modern ranching ought to be done and not killing people for protesting the destruction of their farms by Fulani cows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Curlieweed: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Dreamkiller:

do you know what Muslim countries do to their minorities?
you are dreaming if you think the future is bright for your children.

You better go and arm yourself for the coming apocalypse and stop dreaming of bringing innocent kids here to suffer.
Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Anyone who responds to Chino and Abagworo hiding under the name of bestviewer is not helping Igbo discuss. Cjrane has been used to react and distract us. That's their ploy.

Bestviewer, chino, Abagworo, ofuzo, Yyeske, igbodefender and another 20 more names are the same team of afonjas trying desperately to derail igbo topics by trying to divide us.

They are even Igbos but why Cjrane and few others respond to them is what I don't know.
I will say whatever I want, if they like, let them abuse from morning till night, it won't move me to reply.

1 Like

Re: . by Ofodirinwa: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sonso nor anyi werre-ike i bulie nnama ga nata-anyi ego bu maka anyi bulie nnama madu zushiri-ndi herdsman aka. Anyi werre ike i ye-ndi middle belt ego i zuru-nnama ndi fulani. I ji ego ngi zuta nnama, bulie-ya afo 5-15, I gana fu-ROI na ego i tiyere na ahia kwo.
Ndi ocha kwuru shi "Na azu fortune nile nor oshi"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Handsomegod(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Sonso nor anyi werre-ike i bulie nnama ga hota-anyi ego bu maka anyi bulie nnama madu zushiri-ndi herdsman aka. Anyi werre ike i ye-ndi middle belt ego i zuru-nnama ndi fulani. I ji ego ngi zuta nnama, dume-ya afo 5-15, I gana fu ROI na ego i tiyere na ahia kwo.
Sorry,which dialect is this? Certainly not Central Igbo. Can you rephrase this towards more Anambra Igbo? I know you passed a vital message and I wish to capture it well. Dalu.
Re: . by horsepower101: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Handsomegod:
Sorry,which dialect is this? Certainly not Central Igbo. Can you rephrase this towards more Anambra Igbo? I know you passed a vital message and I wish to capture it well. Dalu.

He struggles with writing Igbo Language in general. But I give him credit for effort because he is trying to learn. But my advice to ofodirinwa is to have an Igbo “writing” friend or family member proofread his igbo post if possible.

The other point I want to raise is that Igbo is a dying language. Our parents generation caused this. They looked down on Igbo Language growing up and so many of them forced their children to speak English at home.

The damage of that decision is beginning to yield fruits. Now we have so many igbo kids born and raised in Nigeria (not even abroad) that cannot speak or write igbo.

It doesn’t take much for a language spoken by millions to die off. Igbo Language is on that pathway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Afam4eva(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Handsomegod:
Basically, he's talking about going to the cattle rearing business by buying cows from the Fulani through the middle-belt people. He says it will bring a lot of money for us.

1 Like

Re: . by achi4u(m): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
Sonso nor anyi werre-ike i bulie nnama ga nata-anyi ego bu maka anyi bulie nnama madu zushiri-ndi herdsman aka. Anyi werre ike i ye-ndi middle belt ego i zuru-nnama ndi fulani. I ji ego ngi zuta nnama, bulie-ya afo 5-15, I gana fu-ROI na ego i tiyere na ahia kwo.
Nwanne jisike, mana ebe kacha jide m na oru bu ebeaghu i si 'I gana fu-ROI na ego i tinyere na ahia kwo grin

Asusu anyi agaghi anwu maka na Asusu bu ijiri Mara Ndi

Igbo bu Igbo, udo diri unu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Kedu onye choro ibido ebe ana azu efi? Enwere m ike inyere ya aka chota ana ma jukwaa ajuju maka etu aga esi gbata akwukwo ya, ma oburu n' enwere akwukwo ana agbata.

Afugo m ndi na azu efi na otutu ebe di na ala Igbo anyi a. Ndi Awgu nwere nnukwu ahia efi ana ere efi Igbo. Ofu onye nwechara ihe ruru efi nari abua.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by deadkamalu: 10:54am On Aug 06, 2018
odighi nma izu efi ndi fulani na oshi,o ga ewetere anyi nsogbu dika o na eme ndi benue kita,ofodirnwa advised we should steal fulani cattles using tivs as proxy. funny guy
Re: . by horsepower101: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
spyder880:
Kedu onye choro ibido ebe ana azu efi? Enwere m ike inyere ya aka chota ana ma jukwaa ajuju maka etu aga esi gbata akwukwo ya, ma oburu n' enwere akwukwo ana agbata.

Afugo m ndi na azu efi na otutu ebe di na ala Igbo anyi a. Ndi Awgu nwere nnukwu ahia efi ana ere efi Igbo. Ofu onye nwechara ihe ruru efi nari abua.

Efi Nari abua? Wow shocked

Obim di na ibido nkem na oge di n’iwu. Anoghi m na ala igbo ugbua maka otum si akapata egom. Mana oge na abia mgbem ga etinye aka na ya. Ezigbo ego no na ime ya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
horsepower101:

Efi Nari abua? Wow shocked

Obim di na ibido nkem na oge di n’iwu. Anoghi m na ala igbo ugbua maka otum si akapata egom. Mana oge na abia mgbem ga etinye aka na ya. Ezigbo ego no na ime ya.

Ezigno egi di na ya, ihe ndi be anyi na ata na anu, di egwu.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.