Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,662 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

. - Politics (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (589684 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Biafra will lose big time if you consider others for referendum Cos they will vote against Biafra.
The only reason Biafra is bloody is because we are tagging others along, Nigeria believes they are the ones with the oil and wouldn't let Biafra happen. Again, they think it's an Igbo runs and are ready to exterminate Igbo to stop that.
So, since they believe it's just for Igbo advantage, Igbos should fight for it alone.
The referendum should be restricted to Igbo people only, that way, the pass rate will be high.
thank you

. Ipob should restrategize

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by superlightning: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
GuyWise:

Now, it is time you stop this your nonsense, I am from Abia State Isiala Ngwa to be precised if I tell you how I was disgraced in Abuja by two Ikwerre guys you will doubt me.

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. You are angry with 2 ikwerre guys that disgraced you right?

But would you have been angry if they identify with you? Be sincere.
Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
frankfrancis871:
I'm relocating this year but its painful to start afresh
i knw itz hard but north is not home. Please advise other people living there to relocate
Re: . by pazienza(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

Defend what? This is not a argumentative tournament.

We abuse ikwerre people. We sometimes downplay them. But we NEVER and I repeat, NEVER, reject those who identify as Igbo.

So I suspect your Aba story as dubious.

Not really. We never abused Ikwerre people. We are merely reacting to their actions towards us.
Those who accept Igbo tag amongst them are welcomed, as long as they understand that Ikwerreland is not part of Igboland.
We have many Igbos with American, Italian , polish, British citizenship. It doesn't make Igboland part of those countries.
Same should be applicable to Ikwerres who identify with Ndiigbo.

My Aba story. It's real. I'm real nwa Aba. Spent solid four years in Aba. No place in Aba that I don't know.
Ask Old timers here like ChinenyeN.
I use to be one of those who argued endlessly that Ikwerre were Igbo. ChinenyeN being an Ngwa person knew better and tried to tell me otherwise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

Thanks for the fresh breath of fresh air in this thread. Please keep it coming!

This is EXACTLY what we need in Igboland - MODERN DEVELOPMENT!

If you are able to develop yourself, everybody including people from Chad will claim they are Igbos if you meet them in China.

But nobody will accept they are Igbo unless the area is developed and worthy of pride. That is the key underlining factor our young internet warriors have failed to understand. Even people from backward villages deny their village in Lagos, talkmore deny an ethnic group if you know it brings you advantage and respect to do so.
I said it. Once we get things right they will all fall in line
Re: . by superlightning: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

Not really. We never abused Ikwerre people. We are merely reacting to their actions towards us.
Those who accept Igbo tag amongst them are welcomed, as long as they understand that Ikwerreland is not part of Igboland.
We have many Igbos with American, Italian , polish, British citizenship. It doesn't make Igboland part of those countries.
Same should be applicable to Ikwerres who identify with Ndiigbo.

My Aba story. It's real. I'm real nwa Aba. Spent solid four years in Aba. No place in Aba that I don't know.
Ask Old timers here like ChinenyeN.
I use to be one of those who argued endlessly that Ikwerre were Igbo. ChinenyeN being an Ngwa person knew better and tried to tell me otherwise.

I yab ikwerre guys till tomorrow. But those who confess sincerely about being igbo, I accept them as Igbo too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2018
xfactor23:

Don't blame the Ikwerres alone, we also played a part to their Igbo denial.

Whatever.
Let them go.

Ebonyi peeps that have been derided by some misguided Igbos never denied their Igbo heritage, it's people that have been begged to be Igbo I should worry myself over.

Seems some of you lack pride.
In case you know HopeAt Hand, tell him that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OreMI22: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2018
basilo101:

I said it. Once we get things right they will all fall in line

The problem with most of our Igbo guys is just always talk, talk, talk without thinking or even ready to back up their talk with action.

I know this Igbo guy here in the USA, his specialty is JUST TALK- AND- COMPLAIN!

He will complain how Igbo gets nothing in Nigeria and how he wants Biafra so much and how he isn't a Nigerian and how he wouldn't go to Nigeria's independence day etc. Yet, this dude flies to Nigeria every 6 months using Ethiopian airline to Abuja or Lagos, even though his family live in Onitsha! I asked him why not patronize Enugu route because at least he flies Ethiopian which would have been their typical excuse. He said "oh!, that Enugu airport is substandard and i can't be going to such a place!". Yet, the same place is good enough for Ethiopian to fly in B788 3 times a week! He boastfully tells us he is building a house in Benin city, even when he does not have a hut in his village because his village people are evil!

So, our people just LOVE to complain and will not raise a finger to do anything for their region. Build up your regiona and it's infrastructure and even white people will want to claim their Igboness. If you don't develop your region, even the people within the region will deny being Igbo because nobody associates with failure.

Truth is that it isn't those who complain the loudest that have the least patriotism for Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself. You are angry with 2 ikwerre guys that disgraced you right?

You should stop attaching yourself with people who sees you as a friend in time of need and an enemy when they are in good position, they are not worth having as friends at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frankfrancis871: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
i knw itz hard but north is not home. Please advise other people living there to relocate
Thank you, have you read my posts on Igbos in north? If yes, can I continue?

1 Like

Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

guy it seems u don't understand the situation..guy go and meet them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

My brother, I tire for these our IPOB people.
Common discernment, they can't exbhit.

Their desperation has blinded them from seeing the obvious truth starring them in their face.

If they continue this way, they will end up like MASSOB.

They have ended already, after bringing disgrace to Igboland.
Imagine, dragging middle belt into the mix too. Shuo!!
Those groups didn't waste time to give press statements from their various cultural unions in all newspapers in this country, denouncing how they aren't Igbos and for those who are definitely not Igbos, how they aren't Biafrans.
See them talking of how people died in Rivers for IPOB. No be Eastern Igbos wey dey live there die so? The others were accidentally killed.

Those people are looking for who to exterminate , not me. The only thing that organization will achieve with their modus operandi is continuous extrajudicial killings of Igbos till our numbers deplete.
If you ask them they will say that the FG can keep on killing, that the international community is watching. Watching gini? They haven't finished watching Syria and now Cameroun.

Always adamant to all forms of useful advice.
You don't want election and you want referendum? Onye ga enye gi ya etu ahu?
I am pro Biafra mana m si gi na m ghotara ndi a, kpoo m onye asi .
Biafra will come but in the most reasonable way.
Say no to Multiethnic Biafra, not even for Referendum sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ANSMEDIA: 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2018
NA takes delivery of armoured vehicles from Innoson plant at Anambra State. Igbos can make itself attractive to the outside world

https://nigeriapen.com.ng/innoson-manufactures-modern-vehicles-for-army-warrant-officers-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Those groups didn't waste time to give press statements from their various cultural unions in all newspapers in this country, denouncing how they aren't Igbos and for those who are definitely not Igbos, how they aren't Biafrans.
See them talking of how people died in Rivers for IPOB. No be Eastern Igbos wey dey live there die so? The others were accidentally killed.

Those people are looking for who to exterminate , not me. The only thing that organization will achieve with their modus operandi is continuous extrajudicial killings of Igbos till our numbers deplete.
If you ask them they will say that the FG can keep on killing, that the international community is watching. Watching gini? They haven't finished watching Syria and now Cameroun.

tell them ooo...the worst is that they don't take advice

1 Like

Re: . by ghostfacekillar(m): 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2018
frankfrancis871:
Many of my posts are here, check it out sir. I will continue after you're true sir.
am done bro.. Continue
Re: . by GuyWise(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku you just nailed the whole matter... weldone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by frankfrancis871: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

What i don't understand is repeatedly saying he does not want to use their facilities. Then why do they matter to you if they are Igbos or not? If i don't care to use German ports and facilities, why keep hammering Germans on the internet until they accept they are Igbo?

I agreed with him that Igbo should develop our own facilities and homeland. But it does not mean we have to be everyone's enemy. You can very well develop your facility and people will queue up to come and live in Igboland.

People queue up to go to Europe and America because the facilities there are developed. Americans or Europeans don't need anyone to swear allegiance to Europe or America because those places aren't begging them. The only place begging you to swear allegiance to them are undeveloped places because they know nobody wants to be from there. That is why we MUST develop our own infrastructure in Igboland. - PERIOD!
God bless you, I said it that once Biafra comes and we ultilise it well these people will start attaching themselves to Igbo. Look at how many people are trying to attach themselves to Jews and Israel by all means (spiritually or physically) grin same thing will happen to Igbos soon
Re: . by superlightning: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Nothing will ever be good in your eyes.

Go and start your own organization with your own game plan or strtegy on how to liberate ndigbo from the present political quagmire.

Leave ipob alone. Write your own book if you don't like theirs (apology to Achebe).
Re: . by OreMI22: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

IPOB has a point, but they lack the proper intellect to pursue it.

Unfortunately, they were led by Nnamdi Kanu, with typical Igbo behavior of i know it all and i will listen to nobody.

IPOB asking for referendum is proper but not doing so in Nigeria. They should seek for audiences with governments and members of partliament abroad to table their cases. They also lack proper presentation skill. They keep saying, they pedophile, the islamic mallam is killing us and all sorts of childish talk -WITHOUT GIVING FACTS AND FIGURES!

Somebody should help them gather facts and figures so that when they say we are not members of country's security, they immediately back it up with a statement as "Among the 7 service chiefs, none of them are Igbo. Yet, Igbo is one of the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

They will say, they are killing us extra-judicially and immediately back it up with a statement of fact: "In May 2015, The Nigerian army killed 30 people in a church in Nkpor Anambra state where they had gone to PRAY for the restoration of Biafra", In January 2016, Nigerian army killed 15 youths in streets of Aba, jubilating on the street when they heard the court had granted bail to nnamdi Kanu. In July 2017, the Nigerian army under it's infamous operation Python dance
murdered 21 pro-Biafra youths arrested in a bus driving from Aba to Umuahia. The murdered youths were neither armed nor violent. In September 2017, Nigerian army invaded the home of Nnamdi Kanu killing 30 people and taking away Nnamdi Kanu and his parents. Their status is still unknown right now. In February 2018, Nigerian Police killed two women protesting the continued incaceration of lack of information on whereabout of nnamdi Kanu and kept the others in jail for 10 days without bail or visitors......

You have to STATE THE FACTS EVERYTIME and not just keep saying Buhari is a pedophile, he is a fool or some childishness. I have told them that if people from Catalonia simply said Spain is killing us the President of Spain is a pedophile because he is 20 years older than his wife, will you take them seriously? Is the issue Buhari's pedophilia or Biafra's freedom?

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
tell them ooo...the worst is that they don't take advice

Advice from who? How many associations or even class group have you led? Pls park a beg.

Do your own let ipob learn from you.
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2018
There is actually some historical bitterness between Ngwa and Ikwerre.

Yes, we recognize actual blood kinship with a good section of the Ikwerre population, but we know better than to waste our time debating the who, what, when, how and why of their being Igbo or not being Igbo.

It will be in the best interest of Igbo people to simply make their plans, under the assumption that they have nothing to do with Ikwerre. If one or two Ikwerre stragglers decides to associate with Igbo, then fine, accept them, but don't waste your time thinking such extends to the whole Ikwerre population.

So for the time being, just carry on as though they are not and will not be involved.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OreMI22: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

Nothing will ever be good in your eyes.

Go and start your own organization with your own game plan or strtegy on how to liberate ndigbo from the present political quagmire.

Leave ipob alone. Write your own book if you don't like theirs (apology to Achebe).

Nwanne, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IF YOU ARE MR. "I KNOW IT ALL."

We have to listen and change tactics. It is so painful, when you hear our people simply saying just keep making noise. For what??

We have to be strategic and make the noise in a way that we can articulate what Nigeria is doing to Biafrans and WHY we want Independence. Unless you articulate these, Nigeria will always have the upper hand because they articulated their position nicely.

In this world, you MUST let people see the injustice done to you and not just keep shouting "Injustice, Injustice, without articulating what your struggle is all about"
Re: . by superlightning: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

IPOB has a point, but they lack the proper intellect to pursue it.

Unfortunately, they were led by Nnamdi Kanu, with typical Igbo behavior of i know it all and i will listen to nobody.

IPOB asking for referendum is proper but not doing so in Nigeria. They should seek for audiences with governments and members of partliament abroad to table their cases. They also lack proper presentation skill. They keep saying, they pedophile, the islamic mallam is killing us and all sorts of childish talk -WITHOUT GIVING FACTS AND FIGURES!

Somebody should help them gat facts and figures so that when they say we are not members of country's security, they immediately back it up with a statement as "Among the 7 service chiefs, none of them are Igbo. Yet, Igbo is one of the 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

They will say, they are killing us extra-judicially and immediately back it up with a statement of fact: "In May 2015, The Nigerian army killed 30 people in a church in Nkpor Anambra state where they had gone to PRAY for the restoration of Biafra", In January 2016, Nigerian army killed 15 youths in streets of Aba, jubilating on the street when they heard the court had granted bail to nnamdi Kanu. In July 2017, the Nigerian army under it's infamous operation Python dance
murdered 21 pro-Biafra youths arrested in a bus driving from Aba to Umuahia. The murdered youths were neither armed nor violent. In September 2017, Nigerian army invaded the home of Nnamdi Kanu killing 30 people and taking away Nnamdi Kanu and his parents. Their status is still unknown right now. In February 2018, Nigerian Police killed two women protesting the continued incaceration of lack of information on whereabout of nnamdi Kanu and kept the others in jail for 10 days without bail or visitors......

You have to STATE THE FACTS EVERYTIME and not just keep saying Buhari is a pedophile, he is a fool or some childishness. I have told them that if people from Catalonia simply said Spain is killing us the President of Spain is a pedophile because he is 20 years older than his wife, will you take them seriously? Is the issue Buhari's pedophilia or Biafra's freedom?

Nna, you must be kidding if you think IPOB has NO legal or intellectual framework.

Just recently the UN invited them for a hearing. They have gone too far to change their strategy. Just so you know.

I like the way they are being underestimated, so that they wont be restrained in pushing ahead.

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

Nwanne, YOU WILL NEVER GET ANYWHERE IF YOU ARE MR. "I KNOW IT ALL."

We have to listen and change tactics. It is so painful, when you hear our people simply saying just keep making noise. For what??

We have to be strategic and make the noise in a way that we can articulate what Nigeria is doing to Biafrans and WHY we want Independence. Unless you articulate these, Nigeria will always have the upper hand because they articulated their position nicely.

In this world, you MUST let people see the injustice done to you and not just keep shouting "Injustice, Injustice, without articulating what your struggle is all about"

Nwnne, I understand where you are coming from. But I am used to armchair critics underrating these guys, yet they themselves are toothless.

If IPOB changes strategy, THEY WONT ANNOUNCE IT. They will do it before you realize it.

Leave these guys with their strategy. If they must make adjustments, they know how to go about it.
Re: . by OreMI22: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

Nna, you must be kidding if you think IPOB has NO legal or intellectual framework.

Just recently the UN invited them for a hearing. They have gone too far to change their strategy. Just so you know.

I like the way they are being underestimated, so that they wont be restrained in pushing ahead.

Look, here in the US, i am one the IPOB strategists.

Having Judicial officers isn't the same as having a proper strategy. What i am talking about is how to EXPOSE all the Nigerian atrocities and the imbalance of the federation by speaking about the facts of the issue without saying one insulting word to anyone- even Buhari. Just say what he is doing, don't waste precious time calling him a jihadist or Pedophile. You achieve by stating the facts and lose by insulting anyone.

This is the approach IPOB must adopt. "SPEAK ABOUT THE FACTS & INJUSTICES, DON'T WASTE TIME ON INSULTING ANY POLITICIAN"

I have said in futility here that we must emulate what the Jews did in post WW2 Europe. The jews didn't have guns, but they nicely articulated what they suffered under Hitler and the Nazis and it was clear to the entire world that they needed their own homeland. They didn't waste time trying to show Hitler was an occultist or hiding his homosexual nature.

Now, it is not something you can do in a minute, but learn to gather and present evidence as FACTS! Don't say 200 people were killed if 20 were killed. Once you do that, Nigeria will present their counter evidence and your effort will simply become "Propaganda"

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

Look, here in the US, i am one the IPOB strategists.

Having Judicial officers isn't the same as having a proper strategy. What i am talking about is how to EXPOSE all the Nigerian atrocities and the imbalance of the federation by speaking about the facts of the issue without saying one insulting word to anyone- even Buhari. Just say what he is doing, don't waste precious time calling him a jihadist or Pedophile. You achieve by stating the facts and lose by insulting anyone.

This is the approach IPOB must adopt. "SPEAK ABOUT THE FACTS & INJUSTICES, DON'T WASTE TIME ON INSULTING ANY POLITICIAN"

I have said in futility here that we must emulate what the Jews did in post WW2 Europe. The jews didn't have guns, but they nicely articulated what they suffered under Hitler and the Nazis and it was clear to the entire world that they needed their own homeland.

Now, it is not something you can do in a minute, but learn to gather and present evidence as FACTS! Don't say 200 people were killed if 20 were killed. Once you do that, Nigeria will present their counter evidence and your effort will simply become "Propaganda"

OK.... I now get your point. But wait, are you really an IPOB strategist?
Re: . by OreMI22: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
superlightning:

OK.... I now get your point. But wait, are you really an IPOB strategist?

i won't speak much on that issue.
But i interact with IPOB leaders on the western hemishpere. But they are mostly like NK in reasoning. "I want to die for Biafra kind of mindset". If we all want to die needlessly before the fight even starts, who will be alive to lead the fight?

I even advised them to ask NK to leave Nigerian after his May bail because if they realize they couldn't incarcerate his through the courts, they will find a reason to invade his home and murder him. They all said it was impossible because Nigeria will burn if that happened. I don't know why it's so hard to reason with my brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by superlightning: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2018
OreMI22:

i won't speak much on that issue.
But i interact with IPOB leaders on the western hemishpere. But they are mostly like NK in reasoning. "I want to die for Biafra kind of mindset". If we all want to die needlessly before the fight even starts, who will be alive to lead the fight?

I even advised them to ask NK to leave Nigerian after his May bail because if they realize they couldn't incarcerate his through the courts, they will find a reason to invade his home and murder him. They all said it was impossible because Nigeria will burn if that happened. I don't know why it's so hard to reason with my brothers.

KANU was denied access to travel. His passport were seized.

Truth is, Nigeria almost burnt because plateau state experienced a backlash of the Igbo vs north crisis. Security patrols were designated in all strategic places.

Northerners sent some governors as envoy to the southeast to meet the eastern governors. The Igbo governors had to proscribe ipob so as to assuage the uneasy feelings of the military and the north

Those were days of tension in Nigeria.

If KANU had successfully left, they would say he ran away like ojukwu.

So its not as you see it.
Re: . by superlightning: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChinenyeN:

Yes, we recognize actual blood kinship with a good section of the Ikwerre population, but we know better than to waste our time debating the who, what, when, how and why of their being Igbo or not being Igbo.

It will be in the best interest of Igbo people to simply make their plans, under the assumption that they have nothing to do with Ikwerre. If one or two Ikwerre stragglers decides to associate with Igbo, then fine, accept them, but don't waste your time thinking such extends to the whole Ikwerre population.

So for the time being, just carry on as though they are not and will not be involved.

Thanks for articulating my thoughts better. pazienza have you heard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
ChinenyeN:

So for the time being, just carry on as though they are not and will not be involved

Thank you very much.
Inconclusion :

1. Ikwerre is not Igbo
2. If any Ikwerre accepts Igbo tag, accept him as an individual,but never for once extend that to mean that Ikwerre is now part of Igboland.

This is all I have been preaching.

For example, if tomorrow Wike comes out tomorrow and say he is Igbo, we would accept him, but we would still treat him as a person who is from non Igbo land, ie Ikwerreland, and therefore will not be allowed to take Igbo quota.

This is how it should be.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by superlightning: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

Thank you very much.

Lol....you can save face for Africa. You'd better project issues properly than spreading hate.

Ignore the ikwerres. If they identify with you, receive them. If they don't, forget them. They are INCONSEQUENTIAL.
Re: . by superlightning: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
pazienza:

Thank you very much.
Inconclusion :

1. Ikwerre is not Igbo
2. If any Ikwerre accepts Igbo tag, accept him as an individual,but never for once extend that to mean that Ikwerre is now part of Igboland.

This is all I have been preaching.

For example, if tomorrow Wike comes out tomorrow and say he is Igbo, we would accept him, but we would still treat him as a person who is from non Igbo land, ie Ikwerreland, and therefore will not be allowed to take Igbo quota.

This is how it should be.

ARTFUL DODGER. MR. DOUBLE SPEAK.

I THOUGHT YOU WANTED HATE HATE AND HATE FOR THEM?

I thought you wanted to reject all ikwerre because of the sins of others.
Hypo.....that's you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.