Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

. - Politics (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583687 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
hammer6FK:
[s][/s]

FAGGOOT! GO AND OPEN A YORUBA THREAD AND STAY THERE.

IGBO HAVE GONE SO FAR THAT UR ONLY HOPE NOW IS TO OPEN YORUBA THREAD TO RUB MINDS WITH YOUR FELLOW YORUBA.

IF U ARE UMAGI BOY, LEARN TO KEEP A SAFE DISTANCE FROM HIM, OTHERWISE THUNDER FIRE U JOIN.
Stop playing the ethnic card as your oga to outwit your rival. I guess he taught you guys well!
So how much does your boss pay you? I'm interested in helping someone get out of agbero job. Earn a good living and stop being an online bully.
Do you earn daily or weekly for doing a goons job!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
hammer6FK:

THIS MONIKER IS A YORUBA AND IT BELONGS TO NAIRALAND ADMIN.

HE BAN MY MONIKER FOR THREE MONTHS TO GET ME OUT OF THE WAY, SO HE CAN COME IN HERE AND CAUSE CONFUSION.

HE WAS THE SAME PERSON HERE YESTERDAY.
Your smear campaign has failed you. I guess your boss didn't teach you well! Learn some manners and save yourself from getting banned. Break the nairaland rules and I call the mods. As simple as abc.
So why do you work for your paymaster against our collective interest! By using the IPOB movement to fight perceived opponents and bully dissenting voices. But not today, cause I have your time.
Re: . by globemoney: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
hammer6FK:
TO A CERTAIN EXTENT HE GOT AWAY WITH IT AIDED BY THE TRANNY CALLED GLOBEMONEY.

NOW WE HAVE THE THREAD UNDER OUR CONTROL.
Stop mentioning me henceforth until you decide to talk with sense or else... no one has the monopoly of madness
Re: . by hammer6FK: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
THIS IS HOW IT WILL BE IF I EVER ENTER POLITICS.

DEAD SILENCE
Re: . by Purehuman(m): 11:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
I feel enraged at the attitude of these efulefus. A decision that has met the applause of every nook and cranny in the world. These southeast governors cum leaders came together to start the Igbo division story again.

Are these people really normal. Even if you want to air your grievance, why can't you do it in the secrecy of a telephone call. Why call a meeting and press to cover it? Look the dolts standing akimbo like camel that wants to drink water from a yellow stream. These men want to spoil the happiness every Nigerian have had in their hearts since yesterday. They want to just be spoilers. They are too shallow minded to know that these actions Have repercussions. I am really sad reading this news today.

One thing I know is that, they are all scared. Very scared that Peter Obi will become the strongest politician in southeast if he becomes the VP. So they are looking for a puppet. Someone without electoral value that they can control and climb behind to the top. This is just lame politics played by these people.

8 Likes

Re: . by hammer6FK: 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Purehuman:
I feel enraged at the attitude of these efulefus. A decision that has met the applause of every nook and cranny in the world. These southeast governors cum leaders came together to start the Igbo division story again.

Are these people really normal. Even if you want to air your grievance, why can't you do it in the secrecy of a telephone call. Why call a meeting and press to cover it? Look the dolts standing akimbo like camel that wants to drink water from a yellow stream. These men want to spoil the happiness every Nigerian have had in their hearts since yesterday. They want to just be spoilers. They are too shallow minded to know that these actions Have repercussions. I am really sad reading this news today.

One thing I know is that, they are all scared. Very scared that Peter Obi will become the strongest politician in southeast if he becomes the VP. So they are looking for a puppet. Someone without electoral value that they can control and climb behind to the top. This is just lame politics played by these people.

If we the Igbo keep quiet, then it will never be well with us.

Let us be very critical of ourself.

The time is now.
Re: . by hammer6FK: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
There is something very wrong and it has been long running and everybody keep quiet.

Under OBJ, 4 Senate President in 2 years, Igbo produced.

Yet again, the shameless things have come out to ridicule Igbo.

We must never accept that, and Umahi and co, should be very aware that such is unacceptable.

3 Likes

Re: . by PabloAfricanus(m): 2:11am On Oct 14, 2018
And the show played out as predicted grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2018
Umahi is ambitious.

The Soludo and Iweala he is pushing are technocrats who may be uninterested in taking over from Atiku as the first Igbo president.

The Governor has been eyeing that spot; little wonder he asslicks Buhari even more than Yahaya Bello.

2 Likes

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2018
ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY MASTER-PLAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6azcysXjvM&t=17s

1 Like

Re: . by mbagideon(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2018
horsepower101:
ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY MASTER-PLAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6azcysXjvM&t=17s

this go complete like 100yrs from now ooo
Re: . by mightguy(m): 8:42am On Oct 14, 2018
mbagideon:
abi my broda . Nah Nigeria we dey... But this can happen in few years in a serious country

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2018
mbagideon:

lol. very funny. This is a private-sector led project just like Eko atlantic city. Government has very little involvement, Below is the project website that has all the details of the plan.

https://eecdgroup.com/
Re: . by Curlieweed: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
Funnicator:
Umahi is ambitious.

The Soludo and Iweala he is pushing are technocrats who may be uninterested in taking over from Atiku as the first Igbo president.

The Governor has been eyeing that spot; little wonder he asslicks Buhari even more than Yahaya Bello.

That’s why he’s wasting the Ebonyi State scarce resources building imbecilic prestige projects like all those flyovers to nowhere and the ret@rded glass tunnel. Meanwhile, almost 20% of Ebonyi state children are out of school. The highest in the SE.

This is exactly how the fat toad in my state (Roaches) was pretending to build all the roads in the state at the same time. We were complaining then but the ignorant few said he was “trying”.

If the people of Ebonyi know what is good for them, they should kick out the bastard.

Ambitious my big black blockus!

5 Likes

Re: . by mbagideon(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2018
horsepower101:

lol. very funny. This is a private-sector led project just like Eko atlantic city. Government has very little involvement, Below is the project website that has all the details of the plan.

https://eecdgroup.com/
yeah I've seen that you know how many yrs dem don dey do Eko Atlantic dey come
Re: . by horsepower101: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2018
mbagideon:

yeah I've seen that you know how many yrs dem don dey do Eko Atlantic dey come

You are right. If they can just key into major anchor investors especially our successful rich business men, it can get there even before eko atlantic.

I just hope it works out. For now I remain optimistic.
Re: . by GuyWise(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
Curlieweed:

That’s why he’s wasting the Ebonyi State scarce resources building imbecilic prestige projects like all those flyovers to nowhere and the ret@rded glass tunnel. Meanwhile, almost 20% of Ebonyi state children are out of school. The highest in the SE.
This is exactly how the fat toad in my state (Roaches) was pretending to build all the roads in the state at the same time. We were complaining then but the ignorant few said he was “trying”.
If the people of Ebonyi know what is good for them, they should kick out the bastard.
[/s]
Stop typing rubbish, Umahi is presently the most useful and hard-working Governor in the SE now, just because he represented the thoughts of 5 SE Governors shouldn't be a reason for you to insult him, you guys should stop typing rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Curlieweed: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2018
GuyWise:
[s][/s]
Stop typing rubbish, Umahi is presently the most useful and hard-working Governor in the SE now, just because he represented the thoughts of 5 SE Governors shouldn't be a reason for you to insult him, you guys should stop typing rubbish.

STFU clown.

He’s doing fvck all if 20% of children in his state are out of school.

3 Likes

Re: . by mightguy(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2018
horsepower101:

You are right. If they can just key into major anchor investors especially our successful rich business men, it can get there even before eko atlantic.

I just hope it works out. For now I remain optimistic.

lol
Broda. Ika na asu bekee. Ndi ochichi a a choro anyi ndu... Instead of them do it. They will see it as an avenue to loot and loot all in the name of Enyi mba city

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Curlieweed:

I hope you know that DSP Ike Ekweremmadu and Govs Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu were present at said meeting that arose and had Umahi declare SE Govs were indifferent to Obi 's emergence.

So stop heaping the blames on Umahi alone.

Attack all including DSP, Ikpeazu and Ugwuanyi.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2018
Curlieweed:

STFU clown.

Being out of school is a choice.

Some children these days already ask themselves the usefulness of school when there are no jobs for existing graduates.

Stop blaming Umahi for the personal decisions of some ignorant kids, the ones who wish to school, are in government schools.

Some things are not the fault of the Governor. You can lambast him for poor standard of public schools if they are so, but not for the absence of some kids at school.

1 Like

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 9:37am On Oct 14, 2018
[s]
Curlieweed:

STFU clown.
[/s]
Another senseless comment from a foolish brat.
Re: . by HAMMERFUCKU: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2018
Hammer is under attack.

they have single me out for elimination. lol grin grin

i go open moniker full this fake site. grin

1 Like

Re: . by HAMMERFUCKU: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2018
A few of us corrected globe about APGA and Bianca some kept quiet now he has started attacking south east presidency shot.

yoruba moniker are supporting him and banning igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.