Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

. - Politics (339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (591505 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by amadice(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
l feel like breaking your head.. mtcheeew
Re: . by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dude ain't kidding,
All about his business tryna put a smile on the faces of Ebonyians, Kinda tryna dimple them Ebonyians with his dexterity. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
pazienza:
murphyibiam15

i have read all what you said, you wrote well to some extent with some pun which i would obviously ignore, i need to clarify a few thing.
Firstly, just as you said every village can not be a state but believe it that regionalism keep places away from development as it is easier for states to look inwards to the different locations within their states unlike in regionalism which is very difficult to do.I will still use Ebonyi to give you example, there were few roads built in Ebonyi as at when it was carved out from Enugu and Abia states respectively , but be it as it maybe Ebonyi has by far more better roads than Abia today just because the state was created and government was now closer to the people,.you can take a tore to Ebonyi and its LGAs and not just the capital city to understand what i am writing about.

Ebonyi has by far more better roads than Abia? Whoa Whoa! Hold it there. Do I sense a large dose of arrogance and vain unsubstantiated pride creeping in there?
Just because Umahi built one on Two good roads here and there in Ebonyi , doesn't translate to Ebonyi having "Far more better roads" than Abia. It will take long term investment in infrastructure development in Ebonyi and infrastructural stagnation in Abia, for Ebonyi state to surpass Abia. Ebonyi is like new money, while Abia is old money.
I know Ebonyi inside out. Ebonyi still have many remote unmotorable parts, vain arrogance will not get you anywhere. There is more to Abia than just Aba. Which by the way is an industrial and commercial city, Ebonyi can't boast of.
You are not better after all than Ndi Anambra you resent for looking down on you. Small infrastructural development, and you are already feeling like this? Inukwa!

What don't I know about Afikpo people? Afikpo never had more human resources than Ohafia/Abriba/Bende zone in Abia state.
I have been to Unwana poly, I know Afikpo very well. Your people even feel bitter about Abakaliki people, and feel cheated for not hosting the Ebonyi state capital. I know the vain arrogance of your people, how you haughtily look down on Ikwo/Ezza/Izzi/Mgbo people who you share Ebonyi state with, your condescending demeanour towards them, driven by your egoistical claim to better educational enlightenment than them. And those people in turn get angry with your arrogant attitudes, they express this with resentment.

It was only with the ascension of Umahi, that you lots started feeling as part of the state.

There is nothing you will school me about Afikpo, I know your place and your idiosyncrasies. It's my duty to do so, as I'm pan Igbo in outlook, and must understand sentiments prevalent amongst all Igbo groups, to do a Better job at it.

I would advise you change your ways. As you are no better than the other Igbo groups you begrudge in your arrogant attitudes too.

By the way, I'm by no way talking about regionalism here. I'm talking about pan Igboism. Where all Igbo groups manage their resources while contributing to our centre (Enugu), as well as fighting to ensure FG associated infrastructures are sited in any part of Igboland better positioned for such, than outside Igboland.
i do not know where you see the pride here for explaining little things to you in a way you could understand my point and you obviously left the little point i raised, but to clarify you no one looks down on us, it is a personal thing who ever looks down on anybody based on whatever the person uses to make his/her assessment.i would not also comment on your assertions as you obviously missed my points and attempts to clarify you may lead to you misunderstanding me.
Maybe i would end the discussion here because it seems i am been misunderstood.peace to all loving and pan-igbo people and peace to you too.

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
It's getting hotter in here,
We got to roll on against all odds,

Without criticism, we can't improve. But we got to be constructive about it.

Still on the abakaliki matter.

Commissioner for works and transportation, made a stop over for on the spot inspection of works at site.

Umahi is not smiling at all.
Dude means business.
Ebonyi turning to city of flyovers. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerMC: 10:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
We have too many alphabets, hammer will never run out of company. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:

i do not know where you see the pride here for explaining little things to you in a way you could understand my point and you obviously left the little point i raised, but to clarify you no one looks down on us, it is a personal thing who ever looks down on anybody based on whatever the person uses to make his/her assessment.i would not also comment on your assertions as you obviously missed my points and attempts to clarify you may lead to you misunderstanding me.
Maybe i would end the discussion here because it seems i am been misunderstood.peace to all loving and pan-igbo people and peace to you too.

Peace bro.
I apologize for any unintended hurt inflicted on you during our exchanges.

You must know I'm passionate about this Pan Igbo drive, and I know sometimes, my emotions can get in the way, in my bid to make Ndiigbo see reasons to stand as one.

Accept my sincere apologies. I have many good friends from Afikpo side. I spent this afternoon with a friend from Ohaozara LGA in Ebonyi. A very good friend of mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by hammerMC: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Seun, u are a biggot, and I want the people here to know that u are the impersonator bothering us.

I dont give a damn if mynd44 ban this moniker, i have another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
pazienza:

Dude means business.

So much potentials Dee
On a second thought,
We got to be mindful of how we pour encomiums on dem Ndi isi, despite all these half chops they feed us with, seems like the more we eulogise them, the less they perform.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: . by hammerMC: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
We have too many alphabets, hammer will never run out of company.

Re: . by hammerMC: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Keep the Enugu second international terminal debate going.

See u all tomorrow.

hammer
Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

So much potentials Dee
On a second thought,
We got to be mindful of how we pour encomiums on dem Ndi isi, despite all these half chops they feed us with, seems like the more we eulogise them, the less they perform.

What do you think?

You have a point. We should demand more from them.

Umahi cut the salaries of Ebonyi civil servants Up to half, the taxes on Ebonyi business community are heavy, even pure water sellers and other hawkers are not left out in the heavy taxing.
The people are groaning in pains, just so that he can put these massive projects on show.
We must put him under constant pressure, to continue puting state funds to good use, lest the people sacrifices be in vain.

1 Like

Re: . by senatordave1(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
pazienza:

Dude means business.

Sir,please from what i have read so far,i believe you are obikenobi are highly enlightened and reasonable.i will like to discuss something about buhari.am not ibo,am from the south south but a lover of ibos especially anambra ibos.make nobody ban me oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
Where men are made, city of hustle and bustle,
Oshaaaa

Credit btv

4 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
senatordave1:

Sir,please from what i have read so far,i believe you are obikenobi are highly enlightened and reasonable.i will like to discuss something about buhari.am not ibo,am from the south south but a lover of ibos especially anambra ibos.make nobody ban me oh

Sorry brother, this thread is strictly for Igbos and for Igbo discussions.

You can ask me the question in another thread and quote my name, I will reply you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nwanne kedu ife ana aluuuuu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by murphyibiam15(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
pazienza:

Peace bro.
I apologize for any unintended hurt inflicted to you during our exchanges.

You must know I'm passionate about this Pan Igbo drive, and I know sometimes, my emotions can get in the way, in my bid to make Ndiigbo see reasons to stand as one.

Accept my sincere apologies. I have many good friends from Afikpo side. I spent this afternoon with a friend from Ohaozara LGA in Ebonyi. A very good friend of mine.
thats OK, we all have friends across board as i also have a lot of Anambra friends i met in medical school and still very good friends till today and even spend some time in their place. you are doing well keep it up, igbo nation will be greater

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ula na atuzi kwam ebea, feeling dizzy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by horsepower101: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Good job nwanne

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Dude ain't kidding,
All about his business tryna put a smile on the faces of Ebonyians, Kinda tryna dimple them Ebonyians with his dexterity. grin grin grin

I know Dave Umahi for the astute professional he is, and I know he won't put a novice on the job as commissioner for works.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Ebee bu ebea nwanne?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
horsepower101:

Good job nwanne

This is simply amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:

[s]thats OK, we all have friends across board as i also have a lot of Anambra friends i met in medical school and still very good friends till today and even spend some time in their place. you are doing well keep it up, igbo nation will be greater[/s]
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Where men are made, city of hustle and bustle,
Oshaaaa

Credit btv

This must be Onitsha shoprite?
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
pazienza:
Meanwhile, Oga Spider880, what happened to our pictures refreshments.
Please it's been long time, sumptuous pictures is in order now, Biko.

Pictures are coming bro, lots of it sef. I must rest and resume later, thanks for keeping the thread alive.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
ckenneths:

This must be Onitsha shoprite?

Nwanne kpo nya ofuma,

SHOPLITE grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
ckenneths:

Pictures are coming bro, lots of it sef. I must rest and resume later, thanks for keeping the thread alive.

Thank you, Sir. Eagerly waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: . by pazienza(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:

thats OK, we all have friends across board as i also have a lot of Anambra friends i met in medical school and still very good friends till today and even spend some time in their place. you are doing well keep it up, igbo nation will be greater

Udo, Nwannem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Dave Umahi is just running ebonyi state into debts.

God save the future generations.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
It's getting hotter in here,
We got to roll on against all odds,

Without criticism, we can't improve. But we got to be constructive about it.

Still on the abakaliki matter.

Commissioner for works and transportation, made a stop over for on the spot inspection of works at site.

Every comment has its own use. It all adds to the fun of the thread. I will not like a thread where everyone is saying the same things, such threads get boring.

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
arinzeejikonye:

Nwanne kpo nya ofuma,

SHOPLITE grin grin grin

Iji ya nwanne cheesy

Shoplite ebe mu na bloda m galu zuta chuu cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.