Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

. - Politics (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583318 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
DawatNama:
See most of these miscreants shouting Anambra here and there is not known in their kindreds let alone their villages, most are not even from Anambra State but are hellbend on causing confusion here. When you come online and see fools beating their chest to fake identities you will know that aru emego, Anambra State of 1991 but i was born in 1983; in their logic i will claim my son as my father - umu ewu.
Anambra identity yet Agulueri and Umuleri killed themselves few years ago and are not even in peace right now. What will make me to trade someone like Celestine Ebubeagu of Tiger Foods onitsha and Orange Drugs both from Akokwa and thousand of other rich and hardworking Akokwa people that contributed to the development of Anambra to one fooolish criminal just because he are from Anambra.

These miscreants with fake Anambra identity cant beat their chest to any job they provided in their beloved state yet Awada, Nnewi, Obosi and Ogbaru have been taken over by those from Abakaliki people building tall mansions and providing jobs to Anambra people yet their loud kinsmen are online beating dry chest.

I now hold the view and strongly agree that some people are living inn great world of illusions.......serious illusions........Imaginary world.......should I say indeed plato was right.....Achebe was right.

But I will summarise it in little igbo adage. “uwa ka nma na nro”
Re: . by NaijirianKing: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Interesting.

horsepower101:
WE CAN REACH OUT TO THE IGBO DIASPORA COMMUNITY IN THE U.S. AND U.K. TO CREATE A FORUM ON THEIR WEBSITE FOR UMUIGBO TO DISCUSS PEACEFULLY.

IN THE U.K. THEY HAVE 'OKWU1D.COM" FOR UMUIGBO

IN THE U.S. THE HAVE 'UMU-IGBO-UNITE' FOR UMUIGBO

LETS REACH OUT TO THEM TO CREATE AN IGBO FORUM ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT IS MODERATED.

2 Likes

Re: . by horsepower101: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
NaijirianKing:
Umu Igbo Unite or "UIU" may be interested in this as they already have many chapter forums on an app called "groupme," the good thing about the app is that you have to be invited by an existing member or you can't get access.

Don’t worry I am working on a new website as we speak

1 Like

Re: . by OMANBALA1: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I now hold the view and strongly agree that some people are living inn great world of illusions.......serious illusions........Imaginary world.......should I say indeed plato was right.....Achebe was right.

But I will summarise it in little igbo adage. “uwa ka nma na nro”

Nwanne, you can spot a mad man when you see one. Just ignore the ffool and because its a distraction to engage such people.

1 Like

Re: . by donguutti: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
accusing nl managements or mods of releasing email acc is unfair.

Most of these emails are gotten from the send mail function,thus chino uses 1 of his th6usand accounts to send an email,the reciever replies ,voila ur email is now in the hands of the insane

The email is used in facebook search,(most of us use the same email for most of our social media paroles7),
ur name appears and the lunatic downloads ur pictures

3 Likes

Re: . by iLoveAnambra(m): 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:
In the future Anambra will enact a law that will make it absolutely impossible for Ndi Anambra to marry non Anambra persons. I have noticed that men invloved in inter state marriage tend to be culturally weak minded. Men like Peter Obi, Stella Oduah as opposed to Victor Umeh and Obiano. This will make our culture to survive and become even stronger because iron sharpens iron.

I will also advise other Igbos to toe this lie for preservation of your culture as the ultimate sacrifice for your fatherland.

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!
And Long live Eze Nri, Enwelana!
Oboy i swear u are madd..

who are u... who do you think you are sef

U and ur Nri, Omambala, Anambra thing..make Thunder scatter you..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
This thread has gone under, officially a play ground. cheesy

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
donguutti:
accusing nl managements or mods of releasing email acc is unfair.

Most of these emails are gotten from the send mail function,thus chino uses 1 of his th6usand accounts to send an email,the reciever replies ,voila ur email is now in the hands of the insane

The email is used in facebook search,(most of us use the same email for most of our social media paroles7),
ur name appears and the lunatic downloads ur pictures
You are right that's how he does it, but some people thinks that chino is an online hacker or a magician lol but he is just a useless idiot

4 Likes

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
iLoveAnambra:

Oboy i swear u are madd..

who are u... who do you think you are sef

U and ur Nri, Omambala, Anambra thing..make Thunder scatter you..
So your parents never taught you about how to comport yourself in public and now as an adult, you haven't learnt it from friends and associates, did the guy you quoted insult you in any way? Why not state your opinion and move on
Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
When others are talking people from dead Abia state are advised to close their mouth. Stupid idiotic useless fellow

[s]
GuyWise:

You are right that how he does it, but some people thinks that chino is an online hacker or a magician lol but he is just a useless idiot
[/s]
Re: . by NonsoWow: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:
In the future Anambra will enact a law that will make it absolutely impossible for Ndi Anambra to marry non Anambra persons. I have noticed that men invloved in inter state marriage tend to be culturally weak minded. Men like Peter Obi, Stella Oduah as opposed to Victor Umeh and Obiano. This will make our culture to survive and become even stronger because iron sharpens iron.

I will also advise other Igbos to toe this lie for preservation of your culture as the ultimate sacrifice for your fatherland.

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!
I wish I could like this a million times. Nwanne, you are 100% correct! There is something about the Anambra blood. It is so thick, so concentrated, so genuine, so industrious, so progressive. Allowing it to be diluted by way of inter-state marriages will put our position of superiority in jeopardy generations to come.
Re: . by DawatNama(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
OreMI22:

Igbo people just need to learn the virtue of VOTING!

You cannot live in the modern world and still consider viting a "favor" you are doing for the candidate. Then turn ariund to protest against the evil men you have helped to put in office by refusing to VOTE for the right candidate.

I am tired of some Igbo people acting like we live in 1904 when their votes didnt matter. Then begin to ask me to come out and protest a bad ruler when they refused to use the opportunity to prevent such characters from capturing power in the first place.

Ndigbo, bikonu VOTE!!

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

Nna have you seen how low some foolish brothers have sunk, they now think Anambra DNA is distinct. These are would be fathers and husbands....I don't even know that madness is contagious until this week. What sort of thought process do you think the offsprings of these clowns have.
When will these clowns learn their lessons or has their cases become irredeemable

okwa buddha ahu ima diya, onye monk si Okija eje Keduzi ijeh
Re: . by superlightning: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
DawatNama:

Nna have you seen how low some foolish brothers have sunk, they now think Anambra DNA is distinct. These are would be fathers and husbands....I don't even know that madness is contagious until this week. What sort of thought process do you think the offsprings of these clowns have.
When will these clowns learn their lessons or has their cases become irredeemable

okwa buddha ahu ima diya, onye monk si Okija eje Keduzi ijeh

My brother allow their madness to bleed freely, this is nairaland

Their madness ends in nairaland. They wouldn't dare spew such excrement outside..... But then, who bloody cares?

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!

I fully endorse the bolded.

Any SE state dat dont like it, should go to hell.
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
When I've written several times here in the past that Anambra people have a problem, the likes of pazienza and others labelled me an Igbophobic afonja impersonator. And tried to draw false equivalences, trying to claim that we don't behave any differently from other groups like Yorubas (even though Pazienza himself alluded to how unique this divisiveness is among Igbos). Yet, I observe Yoruba or Hausa interactions on cyberspace and this sickness seems a uniquely Igbo thing. Even ignoring Chino and his deranged ravings, there are a number of Anambra people who frequently make Igbo supremacist postings, or the likes of Omambala who pretend they are only calling for Anambra cohesion when we really know that what they spout is Anambra supremacist advocacy (which sane Hausa man Kano for example would say Kano people should stop marrying fellow Hausas outside Kano - or is it Yorubas where an Ekiti Christian woman would happily marry an Ibadan Muslim man with zero drama). Their deranged Anambra supremacist postulations is the reason they make evidently absurd claims like saying Anambra people are a monolith or homogeneous: refusing to even acknowledge how various clans in Anambra interrelate with other Igbo clans beyond artificial state borders created by the Federal government. They define their identity by government-drawn state borders. They might be the only people in Nigeria who do that.

Anambra people like that seem to believe that coming from Anambra state elevates you over other Igbos. This is not just a Nairaland observation, but a general one I've observed from living and interacting among them all my life. When I was in UNN, if you ever caught someone mocking umu Nsukka, there was like an 80% chance it would be an Anambra person. Pride in your heritage is no vice. It's a wonderful thing. But there's a thin line between such healthy pride and a repulsive pompous vanity. The reason I react to these things the way I do is I almost feel tarnished by association when so-called kinsmen of mine do it. If I was truly some afonja impersonator, I'll be here laughing at your asses and the stupidity on display. But it embarrasses me, which is why I like to draw attention to it. And the "politically correct" people like Pazienza may deny reality all they want, but majority of interstate squabbles between Igbos on Nairaland involve Anambra people provoking silly conflicts with other groups with their insufferable, vain pomposity.
Those involved had better grow up, is all I can say really. It's pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2018
pazienza:
The only explanation for this nonsense is that none of those claiming to be from Abia and Anambra here are truly from there.
What we have here are impostors fully out to derail our thread.
If we(real Igbos) don't stand up and denounce these shameless impostors, this thread would waste lots of pages on nonsense exchanges between these impostors.
HammerFc , you really fall my hand by standing with those impostors here.

Nwanne, Omanbala is not a clone.

Ezigbote nwafor Anambra. grin

As much as i disagree on some issues, the Anambra bond is something that cannot be broken.

It is cemented in centuries age marriages.
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

My brother allow their madness to bleed freely, this is nairaland

Their madness ends in nairaland. They wouldn't dare spew such excrement outside..... But then, who bloody cares?

You're deluded. Anambra supremacists do it everywhere they go. They would do it to your face and there's absolutely nothing you can do.
You've also lost any moral high ground to critique such utterances after the show of stupidity with Chino. At least everybody knows Chino is a deranged psycho. I thought there was hope for him until he started posting pictures of massacred Enugu people - images the psycho has probably saved in his phone or computer. Everyone knows he's deranged, and yet, you spent precious time of night and morning hours in your show of shame with him. It showed your level of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Anambra people are a monolith or homogeneous...

Take it from me.

Everybody should go and marry from their state.

God bless Anambra.

No part of us must be touched in any useless state creations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
Anambra people are a monolith or homogeneous...

Take it from me.

Everybody should go and marry from their state.

God bless Anambra.

No part of us must be touched in any useless state creations.

Which tribe of Israel are they descended from? grin Abi, you're no more a Jew-claimer?

1 Like

Re: . by TEDHorsePower: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obiora just shut up. Chinua Achebe said that if you don't like what he wrote then write your own. If anyone from Anambra says whatever he wishes, what stops someone from other states say their own.

If i say that i am superior, it is let for you to say your own or submit to me.

If i say that Anambra is MONOLITHIC, how does it stop you from saying your own.

If feel its a matter of inferiority complex that anyone is worried over what i say i am.

[s]
Obi1kenobi:
When I've written several times here in the past that Anambra people have a problem, the likes of pazienza and others labelled me an Igbophobic afonja impersonator. And tried to draw false equivalences, trying to claim that we don't behave any differently from other groups like Yorubas (even though Pazienza himself alluded to how unique this divisiveness is among Igbos). Yet, I observe Yoruba or Hausa interactions on cyberspace and this sickness seems a uniquely Igbo thing. Even ignoring Chino and his deranged ravings, there are a number of Anambra people who frequently make Igbo supremacist postings, or the likes of Omambala who pretend they are only calling for Anambra cohesion when we really know that what they spout is Anambra supremacist advocacy (which sane Hausa man Kano for example would say Kano people should stop marrying fellow Hausas outside Kano - or is it Yorubas where an Ekiti Christian woman would happily marry an Ibadan Muslim man with zero drama). Their deranged Anambra supremacist postulations is the reason they make evidently absurd claims like saying Anambra people are a monolith or homogeneous: refusing to even acknowledge how various clans in Anambra interrelate with other Igbo clans beyond artificial state borders created by the Federal government. They define their identity by government-drawn state borders. They might be the only people in Nigeria who do that.

Anambra people like that seem to believe that coming from Anambra state elevates you over other Igbos. This is not just a Nairaland observation, but a general one I've observed from living and interacting among them all my life. When I was in UNN, if you ever caught someone mocking umu Nsukka, there was like an 80% chance it would be an Anambra person. Pride in your heritage is no vice. It's a wonderful thing. But there's a thin line between such healthy pride and a repulsive pompous vanity. The reason I react to these things the way I do is I almost feel tarnished by association when so-called kinsmen of mine do it. If I was truly some afonja impersonator, I'll be here laughing at your asses and the stupidity on display. But it embarrasses me, which is why I like to draw attention to it. And the "politically correct" people like Pazienza may deny reality all they want, but majority of interstate squabbles between Igbos on Nairaland involve Anambra people provoking silly conflicts with other groups with their insufferable, vain pomposity.
Those involved had better grow up, is all I can say really. It's pathetic.
[/s]
Re: . by hammerFC: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!

As Omanbala rightly put it, no more interstate marriages.

We are working on laws to ensure we put a full stop to dat.

That agenda has always been at the back of our mind and we are moving towards implementing it.

Everybody, go and marry from your State. Nonsense!
Re: . by superlightning: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

You're deluded. Anambra supremacists do it everywhere they go. They would do it to your face and there's absolutely nothing you can do.
You've also lost any moral high ground to critique such utterances after the show of stupidity with Chino. At least everybody knows Chino is a deranged psycho. I thought there was hope for him until he started posting pictures of massacred Enugu people - images the psycho has probably saved in his phone or computer. Everyone knows he's deranged, and yet, you spent precious time of night and morning hours in your show of shame with him. It showed your level of wisdom.

I believe you are referring to illiterates. No informed person would dare say such.

And if you attacking chino pls do so without insulting me. You don't have the monopoly for such. I may return the favor if your indirect assault on me persists.
Re: . by hammerFC: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
The real chino11 is here.
Re: . by chino11(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Longest time. Please disregard anyone claiming to be Chino.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
chino11:
Longest time. Please disregard anyone claiming to be Chino.

We know the real chino11. grin
Re: . by superlightning: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

As Omanbala rightly put it, no more interstate marriages.

We are working on laws to ensure we put a full stop to dat.

That agenda has always been at the back of our mind and we are moving towards implementing it.

Everybody, go and marry from your State. Nonsense!

But your omambala sisters keeps pressuring us for marriage...Lol.... grin

Enjoy your delusion jaare, Nigeria is no place for condoning realities. Life is hard.
Re: . by hammerFC: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

But your omambala sisters keeps pressuring us for marriage...Lol.... grin

Enjoy your delusion jaare, Nigeria is no place for condoning realities. Life is hard.

Well, if that is how u want to play it.

U will have to go out to Abuja for your Traditional.

It cannot hold in Anambra.

Interstate marriages ban. (outlaw)
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Which tribe of Israel are they descended from? grin Abi, you're no more a Jew-claimer?
Lol! I thought so bro.
Re: . by hammerFC: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!

This post deserve a special place on this thread so everybody can read.
Re: . by Curlieweed: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
When I've written several times here in the past that ...... It's pathetic.

You might mean well but you shouldn’t make the fallacy of false generalizations. We don’t have the data to support your generalization at all. Even on this thread, we’ve had a number of Anambra people just like you coming to condemn the uncouthness exhibited by a few.

I grew up in Enugu and a large number of my childhood friends were from Anambra. I certainly don’t find these traits of pomposity and vanity in them (or they won’t be my friends). I can also assume the same to be true of you since you find these attitude repulsive.

Yes, some characters exhibit this attitude. This is hardly limited to Anambra people, people from everywhere exhibit similar characteristics albeit clad in different ways and it is mainly tied to their individual inferiority complexes and lack of exposure.

Can we assume that since you’re obviously a Star Wars fan we can generalize your character traits to other Star Wars fans. This is just a logical fallacy and we should avoid these generalizations because they form the basis for tribalism of all kinds.

2 Likes

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

I believe you are referring to illiterates. No informed person would dare say such.

And if you attacking chino pls do so without insulting me. You don't have the monopoly for such. I may return the favor if your indirect assault on me persists.

Whether illiterate or literate, if people say it, then perhaps quit the daft claims that no one would dare do it.
And you seem in the habit of making a lot of threats on the internet, like the other day you threatened to "bully me". grin Are you this much of a comedian in real life?
Who needs to insult you? You have already insulted yourself several times over when you were embarrassing yourself rolling with Chino in the mud. Don't you have more Abiriba pictures to post for us?

2 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Curlieweed:

You might mean well but you shouldn’t make the fallacy of false generalizations. We don’t have the data to support your generalization at all. Even on this thread, we’ve had a number of Anambra people just like you coming to condemn the uncouthness exhibited by a few.

I grew up in Enugu and a large number of my childhood friends were from Anambra. I certainly don’t find these traits of pomposity and vanity in them (or they won’t be my friends). I can also assume the same to be true of you since you find these attitude repulsive.

Yes, some characters exhibit this attitude. This is hardly limited to Anambra people, people from everywhere exhibit similar characteristics albeit clad in different ways and it is mainly tied to their individual inferiority complexes and lack of exposure.

Can we assume that since you’re obviously a Star Wars fan we can generalize your character traits to other Star Wars fans. This is just a logical fallacy and we should avoid these generalizations because they form the basis for tribalism of all kinds.

U will never find me insult other Igbo States but I am a core and proud onye-Anambra.

If anybody feel offended by this, then that person has a big problem.

I will always take a moral stand on issues regardless of how it is understood.

Understanding is unique and wat differentiates one person from another.

Omanbala said something very insightful but the shallow ones are quick to write him off or criticise him becos of how they understood wat he was saying.

I support him becos of how I understand wat he is saying.

God bless Anambra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.