Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

. - Politics (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587150 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
pazienza:
The only explanation for this nonsense is that none of those claiming to be from Abia and Anambra here are truly from there.
What we have here are impostors fully out to derail our thread.
If we(real Igbos) don't stand up and denounce these shameless impostors, this thread would waste lots of pages on nonsense exchanges between these impostors.
HammerFc , you really fall my hand by standing with those impostors here.
Pazienza, do yourself a favour and stop quoting these trolls. By their fruit you shall know them.

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Curlieweed:

cYou might mean well but you shouldn’t make the fallacy of false generalizations. We don’t have the data to support your generalization at all. Even on this thread, we’ve had a number of Anambra people just like you coming to condemn the uncouthness exhibited by a few.

I grew up in Enugu and a large number of my childhood friends were from Anambra. I certainly don’t find these traits of pomposity and vanity in them (or they won’t be my friends). I can also assume the same to be true of you since you find these attitude repulsive.

Yes, some characters exhibit this attitude. This is hardly limited to Anambra people, people from everywhere exhibit similar characteristics albeit clad in different ways and it is mainly tied to their individual inferiority complexes and lack of exposure.

Can we assume that since you’re obviously a Star Wars fan we can generalize your character traits to other Star Wars fans. This is just a logical fallacy and we should avoid these generalizations because they form the basis for tribalism of all kinds.

U will never find me insult other Igbo States but I am a core and proud onye-Anambra.

If anybody feel offended by this, then that person has a big problem.

I will always take a moral stand on issues regardless of how it is understood.

Understanding is unique and wat differentiates one person from another.

Omanbala said something very insightful but the shallow ones are quick to write him off or criticise him becos of how they understood wat he was saying.

I support him becos of how I understand wat he is saying.

God bless Anambra s

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2018
Those of u dumb people that criticize Omanbala write up, let me ask u a question.

Is the current trend of every Tom, Dick and Harry marrying Igbo sustainable?

In the whole Nigeria, everytime on media it is only Igbo that are passed about(around) like gypsy.

Even in Boko Haram Igbo women are married.

i.e. Mama Boko Haram, do u people think this is normal?
cc: pazienza
Re: . by hammerFC: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
OMANBALA1:
In the future Anambra will enact a law that will make it absolutely impossible for Ndi Anambra to marry non Anambra persons. I have noticed that men invloved in inter state marriage tend to be culturally weak minded. Men like Peter Obi, Stella Oduah as opposed to Victor Umeh and Obiano. This will make our culture to survive and become even stronger because iron sharpens iron.

I will also advise other Igbos to toe this lie for preservation of your culture as the ultimate sacrifice for your fatherland.

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!
And Long live Eze Nri, Enwelana!

Like i said earlier, i will always take a stand, how u understand it is your own problem not mine.

Anambra should outlaw interstate marriage, everybody go and marry from your state.

If the whole Anambra is not enough for somebody to marry, then that person has a big problem.
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
Curlieweed:

You might mean well but you shouldn’t make the fallacy of false generalizations. We don’t have the data to support your generalization at all. Even on this thread, we’ve had a number of Anambra people just like you coming to condemn the uncouthness exhibited by a few.

I grew up in Enugu and a large number of my childhood friends were from Anambra. I certainly don’t find these traits of pomposity and vanity in them (or they won’t be my friends). I can also assume the same to be true of you since you find these attitude repulsive.

Yes, some characters exhibit this attitude. This is hardly limited to Anambra people, people from everywhere exhibit similar characteristics albeit clad in different ways and it is mainly tied to their individual inferiority complexes and lack of exposure.

Can we assume that since you’re obviously a Star Wars fan we can generalize your character traits to other Star Wars fans. This is just a logical fallacy and we should avoid these generalizations because they form the basis for tribalism of all kinds.

No one was implying that all Anambra people do it. Or that even most Anambra people do it. A very vocal minority of them do it. And they do it more than people from any other state you can think of. I didn't tell you my claims are the product of scientific data. It's social commentary that I am well placed to make. If you took a poll among all Igbo groups and asked which state has the most arrogant indigenes, Anambra would top the poll in a landslide. You know it. I know it. We all know it.
This doesn't absolve other groups of their own issues. I've known Imo people to insult others. I've met Imo people online who insinuated Anambra people are traders who are of inferior education to them, and I was compelled to school them about the superior intellectuals Anambra have produced compared to Imo. I've known Enugu people who insinuate that Anambrarians are criminals who would sell their mothers for money. But when it comes to irritating pomposity, ndi Anambra are award winners without doubt.

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Whether illiterate or literate, if people say it, then perhaps quit the daft claims that no one would dare do it.
And you seem in the habit of making a lot of threats on the internet, like the other day you threatened to "bully me". grin Are you this much of a comedian in real life?
Who needs to insult you? You have already insulted yourself several times over when you were embarrassing yourself rolling with Chino in the mud. Don't you have more Abiriba pictures to post for us?

Why should I even take you serious? Because each time I do to people of your type, you end up reporting me to the mods for "bullying a nairalander", which indirectly may refer to you.

Take your rancid advice elsewhere, am not buying it
Re: . by IkpuMmadu: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Like i said earlier, i will always take a stand, how u understand it is your problem not mine.

Anambra should outlaw interstate marriage, everybody go and marry from your state.

I am from anambra never married there and none of my siblings never married there none if my uncle's

But we have sense of anambra we should be talking Igbo union not clannishness

4 Likes

Re: . by hammerFC: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

I am from anambra never married there and none of my siblings never married there none if my uncle's

But we have sense of anambra we should be talking Igbo union not clannishness

Go and read Omanbala post again, it is for people like u.

OMANBALA1:
In the future Anambra will enact a law that will make it absolutely impossible for Ndi Anambra to marry non Anambra persons. I have noticed that men invloved in inter state marriage tend to be culturally weak minded. Men like Peter Obi, Stella Oduah as opposed to Victor Umeh and Obiano. This will make our culture to survive and become even stronger because iron sharpens iron.

I will also advise other Igbos to toe this lie for preservation of your culture as the ultimate sacrifice for your fatherland.

Ndigbo muo nu!
Zuo nu!
And Long live Eze Nri, Enwelana!
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
Those of u dumb people that criticize Omanbala write up, let me ask u a question.

Is the current trend of every Tom, Dick and Harry marrying Igbo sustainable?

In the whole Nigeria, everytime on media it is only Igbo that are passed about(around) like gypsy.

Even in Boko Haram Igbo women are married.

i.e. Mama Boko Haram, do u people think this is normal?

So Psquare or Peter Obi did not marry outsiders, and those outsiders are not also mixing as Igbos are mixing? Because they told you Igbo or Anambra population is declining, abi? You no see your mumu life? grin

1 Like

Re: . by hammerFC: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Kogi. Igbo women are married there.

i.e. Mercy Johnson mother.

Benue

Nasarawa,

Niger

Kebbi

Borno

Kano

Katsina

Kaduna

Taraba

Gombe

Adamawa

Boko Haram

Only Igbo women in the whole Nigeria.
Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

Why should I even take you serious? Because each time I do to people of your type, you end up reporting me to the mods for "bullying a nairalander", which indirectly may refer to you.

Take your rancid advice elsewhere, am not buying it

No, oga. I don't end up reporting keyboard warriors on the internet. Stop flattering yourself. You're not that relevant. If you have anything to say, say it next time without the foolish threats. Makes you look pathetic.
Who was "advising" you before? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Benue

Nasarawa,

Niger

Kebbi

Borno

Kano

Katsina

Kaduna

Taraba

Gombe

Adamawa

Boko Haram

Anyway, I forgot what a waste of time it is trying to have a cogent argument with you. The back-and-forth on your Jew-claiming the other day should have made it abundantly clear. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Benue

Nasarawa,

Niger

Kebbi

Borno

Kano

Katsina

Kaduna

Boko Haram

Oga stop polluting this thread with your poor reasoning

Igbo slaves (especially women) were highly soughted after even during the transatlantic slave trade. So it didn't start today

But am wondering how all these are connected to your anambra monolithic brouhaha....
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Anyway, I forgot what a waste of time it is trying to have a cogent argument with you. The back-and-forth on your Jew-claiming the other day should have made it abundantly clear. smiley

superlightning:

Oga stop polluting this thread with your poor reasoning

Igbo slaves (especially women) were highly soughted after even during the transatlantic slave trade. So it didn't start today

But am wondering how all these are connected to your anambra monolithic brouhaha....

I suspect your moniker to be an Afonja...

Ur own case is rape becos na force una they take marry Igbo women.

Even if she no agree.

We saw dat on BBNaija with Tobi and Yoruba media following CEEC exit from BBNaija.
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
Everybody, go and marry from your State.
Re: . by superlightning: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No, oga. I don't end up reporting keyboard warriors on the internet. Stop flattering yourself. You're not that relevant. If you have anything to say, say it next time without the foolish threats. Makes you look pathetic.
Who was "advising" you before? grin

Wannabes littered everywhere. Pls do your pathetic self a favor and delete yourself from my mentions, I didn't ask for your response.
Re: . by superlightning: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
Everybody, go and marry from your State.

Its like someone is been jilted by his female kins....Lol..... Southafrican men were also complaining ...... Now its anambarian losers complaining.

Is it our fault that you are uncreative and uninnovative from the waist down? grin
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2018
superlightning:

Its like someone is been jilted by his female kins....Lol..... Southafrican men were also complaining ...... Now its anambarian losers complaining.

Is it our fault that you are uncreative and uninnovative from the waist down? grin

Really, and u keep waiting for Igbo women in their 30s and 40s before u get married Okwaya?

I have actually met an Afonja that attest to this.

The reason y he is not married is becos the Igbo girl refuse.
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
Another low class people are Bini men.

They reason just like Yoruba men.

They will say things like wen Bini man marry Igbo woman, she takes him away from his mother.

I start to wonder, wat this people are on about.
Re: . by superlightning: 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

I suspect your moniker to be an Afonja...

Ur own case is rape becos na force una they take marry Igbo women.

Even if she no agree.

We saw dat on BBNaija with Tobi and Yoruba media following CEEC exit from BBNaija.

Pls if you need advice on impressing your female kins with your littlejohn.... Let us know or better still, see your sex therapist or doctor. The transformer wey dey there fit don blow. grin
Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
I won't lie. It is satisfying to see ndi Omambara expose themselves and show the world what the rest of us have experienced from them time and time again. But that said, as entertaining as it has been (and the Ngwa man in me finds it particularly entertaining), this back and forth is ultimately wasteful.

Anyhow, I have a real question for you all...

Are there any actual efforts going on in the southeast? I mean private ventures and not something depending or waiting upon FG? Nigeria has recently rebranded a number of sectors by privatizing them, but what, if anything, has come of this? And I'm talking about economics and infrastructure, not politics. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Really, and u keep waiting for Igbo women in their 30s and 40s before u get married Okwaya?

I have actually met an Afonja that attest to this.

The reason y he is not married is becos the Igbo girl refuse.

See your doctor or sex therapist...... loser....
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
The survival of Igbo race hinges on Igbo children to continue our Igbo culture.

Dont for any second think, I can reduce myself to the sad inferiority complex of yoruba and bini men.

If I was not an Igbo man, I will show no interest on Igbo women.
Re: . by superlightning: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Dont for any second think, I can reduce myself to the sad inferiority complex of yoruba and bini men.

Then be the "omambala" man and treat your women WELL or else the rest of we Igbo will continue to sample them for you. Stop complaining....
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
superlightning:

Then be the "omambala" man and treat your women WELL or else the rest of we Igbo will continue to sample them for you. Stop complaining....
[/s]

The fact that a Yoruba man lives on an Igbo thread is evidence that something is seriously wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by vanbonattel: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
Another low class people are Bini men.

They reason just like Yoruba men.

They will say things like wen Bini man marry Igbo woman, she takes him away from his mother.

I start to wonder, wat this people are on about.

Very true grin

2 Likes

Re: . by vanbonattel: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

The fact that a Yoruba man lives on an Igbo thread is evidence that something is seriously wrong.

What else do you want him to do as skull mining is paying less daily, an adult head is less than 5k in Obomosho grin

2 Likes

Re: . by superlightning: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

Chai..... See this pained fellow.

The problem with u is that you do too much mouth talking.... Instead, let your John-Thomas do the talking....then watch and see how your omambala women will come running back for more.
Re: . by hammerFC: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
[s]
superlightning:

Chai..... See this pained fellow.

The problem with u is that you do too much mouth talking.... Instead, let your John-Thomas do the talking....then watch and see how your omambala women will come running back for more.

[/s]

Women come running back or we will simply cut their wings wen we are ready.
Re: . by vanbonattel: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
hammerFC:

Is not possible, you want them to marry jumoke with a kpekus smelling like rotten fish or an Orobosa who can give you the length of every dock on the street at age 9 grin
Re: . by superlightning: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
vanbonattel:

What else do you want him to do as skull mining is paying less daily, an adult head is less than 5k in Obomosho grin

This your other moniker is also complaining of losing his wife? Lol....

Its like your cassavas have shrank to toothpicks.... Too much 'O mpa'

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.