Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

. - Politics (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (589232 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by superlightning: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Please show us any useless traditional ruler from Abia state there? Inferior people cheesy

[s][/s]

Ewoooo..... See inferiority complex .... Sorry

Alaafin of Oyo is the most powerful Yoruba king. Did you see him there?

Did you see the Shehu of Borno, another influential king there?

Did you see Eze Nri there? Or the Eze Aro there? Anyways, Igbo are generally republican, so it even nullifies your nonsense rants.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
oga Spyder, I thought that the road is under construction at the moment
Yes the miliken hills roads is under construction. Heavy work ongoing there daily, they are making sure the road is safe and beautiful.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2018
It seems they are trying to do some work at AVOP in Nachi Udi. ........

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2018
The factory was burnt sone years ago, I even wish this was a private company, government at all levels has shown to be very bad managers of resources. ....

Re: . by superlightning: 6:55am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
These are the key people there..Emir of Kano, Sultan of Sokoto, Obi of Onitsha and Ooni of Ife

Now show us any useless inferior traditional ruler from Abia state there? cheesy

[s][/s]

You are getting boring *yawns*

Let me school you...... If a Yoruba, Bini or northern should respond the way you responded, I would understand because of their culture.

But for you so-called Igbo to be dick measuring kingship in alaigbo is damn lame and stupid.

Eze Nri and Eze Aro are the two historically most powerful kings in alaigbo.....but even at that, the kings are still subject to the laws of the common man in alaigbo. Why? Because Igbo are REPUBLICAN as people. No king can control them at his whims and caprices.... EZEBUIRO.... I am even thinking that you are not Igbo.
Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
ckenneths:

Yes the miliken hills roads is under construction. Heavy work ongoing there daily, they are making sure the road is safe and beautiful.
I actually meant the Enugu-onitsha express way

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Okpara avenue, Enugu. .....

1 Like

Re: . by superlightning: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Emir of Kano- represent the north

Sultan of Sokoto- represent the north

Obi of Onitsha- represent the east

Ooni of Ife- represent the west

Amala infested brain

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
I actually meant the Enugu-onitsha express way

No work is going on there. We have almost forgotten about the road.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
New housing estates........

3 Likes

Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2018
ckenneths:

No work is going on there. We have almost forgotten about the road.
nawa oo, after all the media noise we have been scammed again.Election is next year and I wonder what buhari will use and campaign in the SE embarassed
Re: . by superlightning: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Heheheheh..the thing is paining him deeply. See the most important leaders in Nigeria.

Obi of Onitsha- represent the east(Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi)

[s][/s]

I give up..... Remain irredeemably st*pid

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:02am On Nov 07, 2018
Awgu lake.......

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
nawa oo, after all the media noise we have been scammed again.Election is next year and I wonder what buhari will use and campaign in the SE embarassed

Scam? I don't think so. I think it's a failure of leadership. I ts a systematic rot in the system which sees government as a means of personal aggrandisement and a general lack of interest from leaders to attend to the needs of Nigerians. This has nothing to do with any government in particular, but a general systematic collapse in government.
Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
Heheheheh..the thing is paining him deeply. See the most important leaders in Nigeria.

Obi of Onitsha- represent the east(Anambra, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Ebonyi)

[s][/s]
Chino, obi onitsha influence starts and ends up in onitsha.. outside onitsha, nobody takes him serious again.. What do you even know since you are an igala migrant who knows nothing about igbos embarassed

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
If your traditional ruler from your state is not found sitting there, then he is useless and worthless cheesy

So, only 4 states are in Nigeria? Anyways, I know you're catching fun, enjoy yourself jare grin

Good morning everyone, have a lovely day ahead cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:
This is how they represent their regions.

Obi of Onitsha- represent the east

Oba of Benin Ewuare- represent the south south

How else did you want it to be bros? cheesy
Re: . by superlightning: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Azumini blue river.... An untapped tourist site in Abia State.

2 Likes

Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2018
superlightning:
Azumini blue river.... An untapped tourist site in Abia State.

Very lovely. I will visit this area around Christmas. Just looking for places to chill out with family in the holidays.
Re: . by ckenneths(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2018
chadians:

No, i thought you said its just 4 states, then I showed how they are representing their regions. So every states are covered cheesy

That's the way it should be. But, let ne ask, who now represent middle belt? cheesy
Re: . by ikpuchinonye(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2018
ckenneths:

Scam? I don't think so. I think it's a failure of leadership. I ts a systematic rot in the system which sees government as a means of personal aggrandisement and a general lack of interest from leaders to attend to the needs of Nigerians. This has nothing to do with any government in particular, but a general systematic collapse in government.
at least, many projects have been completed and commissioned in other regions except in SE..not one single project is yet to be commissioned by this present administration unlike previous government

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.