Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

. - Politics (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (583890 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:05am On Nov 12, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Guilty conscience....SmH. And for your information, my cousin understands and speaks Hausa fluently..During his WAEC, he didn't score B, but he scored pure A1 in Hausa language and he knows a lot about Hausa people and environs more than many northerners. But is he an Hausa boy?, no he's not. He's a pure Igbo boy who knows not only his root, but his history, language and culture as well.
Keep trying to achieve the impossible, you better face your business. ....
Somebody told me earlier that you are a Tiv boy, sorry for thinking you're Igbo
Re: . by oyatz(m): 12:08am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske is a well known Igbo and anti Yoruba tribalism on Nairaland.

oilPUSSY:

Guilty conscience....SmH. And for your information, my cousin understands and speaks Hausa fluently..During his WAEC, he didn't score B or C but he scored pure A1 in Hausa language and he knows a lot about Hausa people and environs more than many northerners because he lives with them . But is he an Hausa boy?, no he's not. He's a pure Igbo boy who knows not only his root, but his history, language and culture as well.
Keep trying to achieve the impossible, you better face your business. ....

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:

You don't even need to lecture him and his likes on nairaland, I know how to dish out ethnicities and nationalities to them too since they think it is their right to do same.
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2018
oilpussy a.k.a Malawian, talk na.
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2018
Horsepower101 has been viewing since with no reply, self acclaimed IPOB strategist who had never partook in any IPOB function, rally, protest but only an online IPOB sympathizer, same as gidgiddy.
Both never based in Igboland sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2018
Xander85, I sight you so say something.
Online IPOB sympathizer at his best
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2018
Caption this pics "
An ijebu man wearing a parachute and a funny looking cap just mined the skull of a young ekiti boy in ibadan grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
You don't even need to lecture him and his likes on nairaland, I know how to dish out ethnicities and nationalities to them too since they think it is their right to do same.

Is your cone paining you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:

And why should a Yoruba man like you be following Igbo thread up-to 460th page ?
Are you this jobless or are you feeling insecure ?
Who cursed you guys for crying out loud ?

Imagine this cone head telling me who is Igbo and who is not.... I know real Igbos and impostors here , and I also know Igbos who are trying to be politically correct in approaching certain issues.

Keep following this thread like nkita ekuke and be pressing like button on anti igbo comments and anything that would destroy Igbos (Even though your likes buttom are meaningless because everything begins and ends on nairaland) . Don't be useful to yourself, keep following igbos like ijiji.
The attached below says a lot about you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2018
oyatz:

Yyeske or NonsoWow is a well know afonjigijigi grin
Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

I even thought this one had something meaningful to add to the discourse

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:34am On Nov 12, 2018
oilPUSSY:

And why should a Yoruba man like you be following Igbo thread up-to 460th page ?

Imagine this cone head telling me who is Igbo and who is not.... I know real Igbos and impostors here , and I also know Igbos who are trying to be politically correct in approaching certain issues.

Keep following this thread like nkita ekuke and be pressing like button on anti igbo comments and anything that would destroy Igbos (Even though your likes buttom are meaningless because everything begins it begins and ends on nairaland) . Don't be useful to yourself, keep following igbos like ijiji.
Somebody should please tell this Somali Jew to face Somali and Jewish websites, what's he doing here?
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 12:37am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
Somebody should please tell this Somali Jew to face Somali and Jewish websites, what's he doing here?

You're not even a Nigerian but a citizen of the brown roof Republic with ibadan as capital grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:42am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You're not even a Nigerian but a citizen of the brown roof Republic with ibadan as capital grin
I need cerebral people and not low lifers, go meet your mates.
Re: . by oilPUSSY(f): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
Bia Mr Man, stop celebrating because I gave you little attention.
I give people attention on nairaland if I have a message to pass across.... Your antics is dead on arrival.
If I call you what my nigga called you guys now....next is ban on my account

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2018
Oilpussy aka Malawian and horsepowet101, why viewing and all quiet?

1 Like

Re: . by oyatz(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Live and let's live.

You know nothing about me.
Cheers.

oilPUSSY:

Keep following this thread like nkita ekuke and be pressing like button on anti igbo comments and anything that would destroy Igbos (Even though your likes buttom are meaningless because everything begins it begins and ends on nairaland) . Don't be useful to yourself, keep following igbos like ijiji.
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
I am suffering from cerebral palsy

Then meet a doctor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:47am On Nov 12, 2018
oilPUSSY:

Bia Mr Man, stop celebrating because I gave you attention.
I give people attention on nairaland if I have a message to pass across.... Your antics is dead on arrival.
Who cares about your carcass you Igbo wannabe, if you have nothing to contribute, please sleep it over.
Meanwhile, waiting for you to tell me how St Anthony road leads to St John in Nkpor
Re: . by oyatz(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2018
Your head is scaring my baby, stop posting this kind of Scarry pixc on Nairaland.

BankeSmalls:

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Then meet a doctor.
Obviously, you need to meet your mates, waiting for those far higher than you in reasoning.
I don't do juveniles and remember next time you edit my post, you'd be reported, it's a crime on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: . by ChinenyeN(m): 1:19am On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
IPOB said it before the Anambra guber election last year that Anambra is the first son of the Igbo nation(Diokpala), argue with them, we dictate how the Igbo nation moves so deal with that.

The same way my people do not recognize Anambra is the same way we do not acknowledge IPOB. You people should argue with yourselves.

1 Like

Re: . by horsepower101: 2:58am On Nov 12, 2018
visit www.igbo-unity.com to continue the conversation.

CC: Xander85, Spyder880

1 Like

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 5:30am On Nov 12, 2018
ChinenyeN:

The same way my people do not recognize Anambra is the same way we do not acknowledge IPOB. You people should argue with yourselves.
Your take and good for you and your folks
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

And so

These page is owned by our omo Yoruba brother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.