Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

. - Politics (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (584032 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:44am On Nov 12, 2018
I missed timidnsuka grin angry grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2018
Y are my so happy for this thread since grin grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 9:00am On Nov 12, 2018
Horsepower abeg do people comment on that ur blog
Re: . by BankeSmalls(f): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2018
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

We ekiti keep using ur ondo and ogun women ritual

U guys never learn

Sharap! Ekiti women has the smelliest kpekus in the world. grin
Re: . by horsepower101: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2018
whirlwind7:
No surprises here. cheesy

When was the last time something good came out of Nigeria, especially from it's young bloods, ages mid 30s and below?

Remove the self efforts of music artistes who churn out horrifying noise to the admiration of crude beings without refined tastes, and sportsmen especially in the game of football....what else has the Nigerian youth got to offer?

One time proven way of destroying a nation is to gradually water down the quality of it's educational sector. With its subsequent generations, you begin to see an entire class of people who are so stunted in the capacity to be cerebral and compete among their peers from other countries.

This nairaland is a reflection of what this country has become. Come up with something worthwhile that should induce intelligent discussion and brainstorming by the youths, and it gets lost in no time. This thread is a perfect pointer to that. You can't get it right if you bring it here. Never worked before. Won't work now.

Yes, we can't all be similar, but it's almost certain that a vast majority of this country's online denizens are lost, dumb and lack guts. Worst, they lack the capacity for long term ambitious plans.

These are the people who wants to take over from a president they've been describing as illiterate, lifeless and brain dead, right?

I left this thread when it was about half the page it currently is. Just came back to realize I missed nothing.

Meanwhile, the intelligent and forward looking folks who have been contributing to this thread, your inputs are needed elsewhere. Heed the call. You may occasionally come here to blow a little smoke for the lost twerps to keep themselves amused. We know where the real kitchen is wink

www.igbo-unity.com... Join civil and respectful conversation.
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Sharap! ONDO women has the smelliest kpekus in the world. grin

OK
I HEAR U grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by basilo101: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

What is even special from Nnewi , I am from that side mind you...so mechieonu nsị gị

Madu ka ana arịa

Let's even agree that Anambra came from different places but as of today they have evolved to have one identity ...Anambra and they see themselves as one and proud of their new identity with their dialect and to me that is a level of higher evolution...instead of us to be happy with Anambra ....here people are sad

Why are we like this ? Leave Anambra alone they should and build their own state
That is fraudulent evolution. Any entity that is not pre colonial can not claim to be monolithic
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

That is fraudulent evolution. Any entity that is not pre colonial can not claim to be monolithic

That is exactly wat is happening in ogun

They are monolithic like anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

have u been to ogun tongue
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

That is fraudulent evolution. I am a bastard, Any entity that is not pre colonial can not claim to be monolithic

Chisos shocked
Re: . by basilo101: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2018
ChinenyeN:

The same way my people do not recognize Anambra is the same way we do not acknowledge IPOB. You people should argue with yourselves.
Lol. Ngwa we know
Ikwerre we know
Nkanu we know
Nsukka we know
Etc etc
These are places having numerous towns within it and existing before colonization. What was the general name of anambra towns before colonization? Can a people evolve in 28 years?? Citing IPOB is the most ridiculous of them all showing how hollow the claim is

1 Like

Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:54am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

That is fraudulent evolution. I am a bastard. They used me as ritual in ogun state. Any entity that is not pre colonial can not claim to be monolithic

Stop being tribalist shocked cool
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. Osun we know
Ogbomosho we know
Ib we know
Ijebu ode we know
Etc etc
These are places having numerous towns within it and existing before colonization. What was the general name of Osun towns before colonization? Can a people evolve in 28 years??

Seriously shocked
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

Reply me nahh grin grin grin
Re: . by basilo101: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
Anambra was form from Omambala, so in other words Anambra predates Igbo. We are Omambala, a monolithic people. We do not expect useless villagers like you to know this. shocked

[s][/s]
Omambala is a river and not a people.
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

Omambala is a river and not a people.

shocked seriously
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Tribalist grin
Re: . by basilo101: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
Umu Omambala had spoken their minds, it's been there all the while but we kept it in the cooler, it's time to let you guys know our mind.
Proudly Omambala, proudly Igbo
Lol. Fraudsters kept their identity in the cooler. Comedians
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

Who is the idio.t threatning? I am a bastard, do ur worst

U guys should not fight here ooo grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. Fraudsters like me kept their identity in the cooler. Bastards. I am a born bastard

Chisos shocked
Re: . by basilo101: 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
Was there anything like being Igbo before the whites came? It evolved with time, same thing with the Omambala consciousness, it evolved with time too, most of us didn't even know what prompted it and what led to it, it just happened.
Now that's the point. Igbo is not monolithic same with Omambala. However, igbo identity is over two centuries older than your fraud and so takes priority. It's nobody's fault that you failed to evolve into large group throughout history
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
Shut up your mouth. Ogun is a monolithic state. Ogun is capital of ritualism

[s][/s]

God grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
Useless low esteemed frustrated Ogbomosho illiterate.

Ogun is a monolithic state. Kee yaself lol

[s][/s]

Gosh angry
Re: . by basilo101: 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2018
Yyeske:
The Omambala people had made up their minds, your problem about it is what I don't understand.
Making up your mind is good but it will take you at least 5000years. So for now it's fraud
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
We don't care about Yoruba. We care about human ritual

Ogun is a monolithic state

[s][/s]

Chisos grin
Re: . by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2018
timidnsukka:
Useless frustrated Ogbomosho bastard. You are an inferior idiot no wonder you are threatened by Ogun monolithic stance

[s][/s]

Haa grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.