Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

. - Politics (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (587162 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 31, 2019
-
Re: . by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Welcome to aba,the city of etreprenuers, trade, industry and ingenuity!!!
1)Home to 2 out of 3 active breweries in Abia state.
2)home to the largest cluster of multinationals east of the Niger (Pz, Nb, glassforce, innergalaxy, Gzi, Gepee industries, Aba malt plant, shell, total, Afribev, Guineas ,neyer etc) All are active and more being built
3)Home to the second largest cluster of indigenous industries east of the Niger (like Tonimas, udeagbara and sons plc, 7up bottling plant, vitafoam, planet industries etc)
4) Home to the SE's only functional petroleum pipeline and depot.
5)Home to the only functional power plants in the East (alaoji and ariaria ipp-hope geometric comes on stream soon, and construction of oma power plant commences)
6)Home to one of the largest populations East of the Niger
7)Home to the only 2 gas pipeline network in the East-for now
coolHome to the largest concentration of leather and metal workers in arguably Nigeria.
9) Home to one of Africa's largest market.
10)Home to Nigeria's most successful football club
11) Home to SE"s biggest dream city "ENYIMBA ECONOMIC CITY"
How I wish the past governors -especially ouk knew what he had. We are not their yet, but I see improvements. 2023 would be a watershed moment for Abians-Aba has a story, and it's yet to be told.

9 Likes

Re: . by Ndibunna: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2019
kikake:

Has Adada any boundary with Anambra state?
What criterion would make anyone go to divide Enugu area for the third time for Adada State, when Njaba area never divided even for once is asking for a State?

I mean to imo west not. Adada

What will be the make up
Re: . by Unbiased1: 7:51am On Dec 31, 2019
eduj:
2)home to the largest cluster of multinationals east of the Niger (Pz, Nb, glassforce, innergalaxy, Gzi, Gepee industries, Aba malt plant, shell, total, Afribev, Guineas ,neyer etc) All are active and more being built
3)Home to the second largest cluster of indigenous industries east of the Niger (like Tonimas, udeagbara and sons plc, 7up bottling plant, vitafoam, planet industries etc)
5)Home to the only functional power plants in the East (alaoji and ariaria ipp-hope geometric comes on stream soon, and construction of oma power plant commences)
coolHome to the largest concentration of leather and metal workers in arguably Nigeria.
How I wish the past governors -especially ouk knew what he had. We are not their yet, but I see improvements. 2023 would be a watershed moment for Abians-Aba has a story, and it's yet to be told.

Very nice. I know Aba will get there one day
Re: . by Ndibunna: 7:54am On Dec 31, 2019
Unbiased1:

Very nice. I know Aba will get there one day

Please stop deviating this thread.

You can start it today by creating Anioma thread
Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5606619/anambras-first-lady-donates-poor

Can anyone just imagine this nonsense
She left the poor peasant farmers littered all-over Anambra east like Ayamelum, Aguleri and co to feed people who are better off, chai..that's what I have been saying, this governor Obiano don't have an Igbo blood, Igbos can not do this...ana ama mma esi úlò Apu n'ilo..well what good can come out of the wife of a drunkard Igala man
Re: . by B2mario(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

I mean to imo west not. Adada

What will be the make up
Orlu zone plus Anambra south senatorial district apart from Orumba north and south and Nnewi north lgas. It will have 16 lgas.
1. Orlu municipal (capital)
2. Isu
3. Njaba
4. Nkwerre
5. Nwangele
6. Oguta
7. Ohaji/Egbema (plus the Egbema in Rivers State)
8. Ideato north
9. Ideato south
10. Orsu
11. Oru - East
12. Oru - west
13. Aguata
14. Ekwusigo
15. Ihiala and
16. Nnewi south
Re: . by Rochas2023: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2019
eduj:

We are looking forward to more

1 Like

Re: . by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2019
hammerU:

Ok tell us about Isaac Adaka Boro.

Wat happened there initially?

They declared the Niger Delta Republic on February 23, 1966 and fought with federal forces for twelve days before being defeated. Boro and his comrades were jailed for treason.

And what is the Igbo man's business with this ? Has it stopped an average Ijaw person or Ogoni from preferring Hausa rulerahip to that of Igbo ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:33am On Dec 31, 2019
B2mario:

Orlu zone plus Anambra south senatorial district apart from Orumba north and south and Nnewi north lgas. It will have 16 lgas.
1. Orlu municipal (capital)
2. Isu
3. Njaba
4. Nkwerre
5. Nwangele
6. Oguta
7. Ohaji/Egbema (plus the Egbema in Rivers State)
8. Ideato north
9. Ideato south
10. Orsu
11. Oru - East
12. Oru - west
13. Aguata
14. Ekwusigo
15. Ihiala and
16. Nnewi south

Lol.

Not feasible with the linings sha.

Orlu is not at centre to even be considered capital.

I suggest you guys look towards Nsukka state or Ezza state because of landmass.

At least people can resettle there and expand.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:35am On Dec 31, 2019
Cyberterror:
Three-quarter of Aba look this. Let's tell ourselves the truth and stop painting things.

Even Aba is better than Owerri.
Re: . by Cyberterror: 8:38am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

You joke too much.
Re: . by kikake: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
eduj:

A heartening post. Kudos.

I still don't understand why Abia State govt can't devote two years concentration of resources to rebuild Aba roads and drainage systems.

1 Like

Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Cyberterror:
You joke too much.

Rather you the joke here.

Aba is far much better than owerri both in economic development and feasibility. The more reason you find more owerri people in Aba than u see abia state people in owerri.

Economic fortune of Aba limits that of Owerri.
Re: . by kikake: 8:42am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Despite that for 42 years, successive governors of Imo state built nearly nothing except Owerri where the political class from Okigwe and Orlu zones migrate with their families to settle.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 8:43am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Rather you the joke here.
Aba is far much better than owerri both in economic development and feasibility. The more reason you find more owerri people in Aba than u see abia state people in owerri.Economic fortune of Aba limits that of Owerri.

Stop spewing nonsense.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:47am On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
https://www.nairaland.com/5606619/anambras-first-lady-donates-poor

Can anyone just imagine this nonsense
She left the poor peasant farmers littered all-over Anambra east like Ayamelum, Aguleri and co to feed people who are better off, chai..that's what I have been saying, this governor Obiano don't have an Igbo blood, Igbos can not do this...ana ama mma esi úlò Apu n'ilo..well what good can come out of the wife of a drunkard Igala man

@bolded

You claim to come from anambra but has never constructed one single statement with normal words as used in anambra.

Ask you now he will shout Igbo Izugbe.

Mtcheew.
Re: . by Cyberterror: 8:48am On Dec 31, 2019
kikake:

Despite that for 42 years, successive governors of Imo state built nearly nothing except Owerri where the political class from Okigwe and Orlu zones migrate with their families to settle.
I wanted to cancel this comment. Pray that your hatred for Owerri will not kill you.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2019
kikake:

As I said earlier all na gradual process.

Remember Rome was not built in a day.

Even the owerri can't you see how is it in ruins today.
Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 8:57am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

@bolded

You claim to come from anambra but has never constructed one single statement with normal words as used in anambra.

Ask you now he will shout Igbo Izugbe.

Mtcheew.
You must be myopic to know that some parts of Anambra use r and others l
Re: . by Ndibunna: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

You must be myopic to know that some parts of Anambra use r and others l

Please shut it..

Even the Ilo used by you is hardly used but in some cases and is not the right word.

Learn from your environment well and stop feeling high by always giving yourself out.

1 Like

Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Please shut it..

Even the Ilo used by you is hardly used but in some cases and is not the right word.

Learn from your environment well and stop feeling high by always giving yourself out.
Fvck it this little boy..I am an nnewi supremacist and not apologetic about it..I know you're one Igala boy from Aguleri..just shut it
Re: . by VAQAXY: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Please shut it..

We have been chasing that ABA bastard from thread to thread, he can't with stand the superior firepower cheesy
Re: . by VAQAXY: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

Fvck it this little boy..I am an nnewi supremacist and not apologetic about it..I know you're one Igala boy from Aguleri..just shut it
[/s]

You are a dirty Aba ngwa dwarf. Anambra people doesn't produce dwarfs like you. Just shut up your dirty Aba mouthcheesy
Re: . by VAQAXY: 9:09am On Dec 31, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

The person that called Aba a sewage pit toilet didn't lie afterall.

You can perceive the stench and filth in Aba while standing at Eleme junction in PH.

Aba is a gutter filled with faeces

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.