Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

. - Politics (607) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590355 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Ndibunna: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Fvck it this little boy..I am an nnewi supremacist and not apologetic about it..I know you're one Igala boy from Aguleri..just shut it

And he starts with his usual tantrums....Lol.

Sorry man.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

You can perceive the stench and filth in Aba while standing at Eleme junction in PH.

Aba is a gutter filled with faeces
Shut your trap, any stench you perceive at eleme junction belongs solely to PH

When would nairaland allow thread to have an element of control over their threads since the mods seem incapable of doing that?

2 Likes

Re: . by pazienza(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2019
BeachLife:
Igboland just like most African ethnic nations have small landmass, It's better to focus and develop a particular point ,and vertically.

I know there's a lot of division and some people may not agree with this method , but I think Africans need to evolve pass primordial reasoning.
There should be only one mega city like Tokyo which encompasses the entire Anambra ,parts of delta, parts of Enugu and parts of Imo state,with the focal point of the entire city being Onitsha/Asaba area.
There should be only one world class Airport and Port . Everything outside of the city limits should be demolished for agriculture and parks .

This makes more sense but people are so deep in primordial parochialism to see the bigger picture.

By the way, where are you from?

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 31, 2019
On my way to aba

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2019
Gzi plant and. Their are four military towers around the facility, a high fence and road blocks makes it hard to take pics of the sprawling factory. Their are close to a hundred expatriates (American, Indian and Koreans) living and working in the factory at any given time. Makers of aluminum cans for Nigerian and Ghanaian breweries (exported through onne port)

I have uploaded pics of this factory somwhere on this thread. Notice the gas feed pipeline in the second pics? There are multiple gas metering and supply stations within the city. Power gas also has a little facility in the city-pics tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 31, 2019
I noticed a little facility being set up near GZI, what could it be?

2 Likes

Re: . by ngoxievergreen(f): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2019
Pictures from Abia state are usually making me feel depressed. Abia is clearly the worst state in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: . by kikake: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:

Stop spewing nonsense.
Spewing nonsense?

Owerri depends on useless governors who foolishly believe that state was created to develop only the state capital, hence they allow all factors that induce development in an area to be only in Owerri for their selfish benefit to their families.

Industries that employ labour and attract population and modern development to a place lead largely to development of a town, how many industries have persons from Owerri zone built in Owerri to enhance the urban expansion of Owerri? About nil. Owerri depends for urban expansion of Owerri solely on useless governors who don't understand that State was created for development of the entire state.

For example, is there any other state in Nigeria where all six tertiary education institutions, including Imopoly closest to Owerri, in the state are located in one zone, except Imo, where all six of these tertiary education institutions are located in Owerri zone?

All over the world, just one public university located in a town can make the town prosper. But Owerri people covet all the three govt universities in Imo state, and call anybody stupid for asking for a tertiary education institution in the other two zones in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 31, 2019
-
Re: . by XANDERBOY85: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2019
eduj:
Gzi plant and. Their are four military towers around the facility, a high fence and road blocks makes it hard to take pics of the sprawling factory. Their are close to a hundred expatriates (American, Indian and Koreans) living and working in the factory at any given time. Makers of aluminum cans for Nigerian and Ghanaian breweries (exported through onne port)

I have uploaded pics of this factory somwhere on this thread. Notice the gas feed pipeline in the second pics? There are multiple gas metering and supply stations within the city. Power gas also has a little facility in the city-pics tomorrow

You know who owns the plant?
Re: . by Ndibunna: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2019
pazienza:

This makes more sense but people are so deep in primordial parochialism to see the bigger picture.

By the way, where are you from?

Not under the current system. It won't work but that young man I don't know his mission here.
Re: . by Ttipsy(f): 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
ngoxievergreen:

Both the Abia state government and its people have failed woefully. Government hasn't provided any infrastructure and sanitation, the residents don't care too about their state.

That's why you would see Nnamdi kanu fighting for Biafra, while Abia state which is his state is in ruins. Why not start from getting it right in Abia state.
true. Abia is ought to hv gone pass this
Re: . by Ndibunna: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2019
BeachLife:
There should be at least 7 bridges linking Onitsha and Asaba

You really live according to your name.

Beachlife.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 31, 2019
-
Re: . by Ndibunna: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2019
kikake:

Spewing nonsense?

Owerri depends on useless governors who foolishly believe that state was created to develop only the state capital, hence they allow all factors that induce development in an area to be only in Owerri for their selfish benefit to their families.

Industries that employ labour and attract population and modern development to a place lead largely to development of a town, how many industries have persons from Owerri zone built in Owerri to enhance the urban expansion of Owerri? About nil. Owerri depends for urban expansion of Owerri solely on useless governors who don't understand that State was created for development of the entire state.

For example, is there any other state in Nigeria where all six tertiary education institutions, including Imopoly closest to Owerri, in the state are located in one zone, except Imo, where all six of these tertiary education institutions are located in Owerri zone?

All over the world, just one public university located in a town can make the town prosper. But Owerri people covet all the three govt universities in Imo state, and call anybody stupid for asking for a tertiary education institution in the other two zones in Imo state.

Please dash us orlu.

Land dey scarce here pls.
Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 10:52am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

[s]Please dash us orlu.

Land dey scarce here pls[/s].
We have plenty lands in Igala dominated Anambra east, stop begging.. omambala isn't known to be an almajiri begger..I'm out
Re: . by VAQAXY: 10:54am On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
NNEWIsuper:

We have plenty lands in Igala dominated Anambra east, stop begging.. omambala isn't known to be an almajiri begged..I'm out
[/s]

Even a cursed dirty Aba ngwa miscreant is talking to his master. Have you been reading posts here about your dilapidated filthy Abia state. I spit on your Aba big head cheesy
Re: . by Ndibunna: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

We have plenty lands in Igala dominated Anambra east, stop begging.. omambala isn't known to be an almajiri begger..I'm out

Sorry man.

I don't have such time.
Re: . by NNEWIsuper: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Sorry man.

I don't have such time.
This thread was also opened to enlighten you cool cool cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/5606875/shortest-people-south-east-found
Re: . by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
XANDERBOY85:

You know who owns the plant?

The company is an Israeli one. When construction was on, we had an Israeli soldier as chief security officer. If the economy had been as it where are 2015,0a third plant at Emily would have been completed by now

1 Like

Re: . by Ndibunna: 11:09am On Dec 31, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

This thread was also opened to enlighten you cool cool cool cool

Alright.

Still don't have such time.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2019
Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. It is now trending. We shall take it to Twitter next. The condition of Abia state is enough to traumatize you into crying for your state but because you don't care, it continues. cheesy

Abia state is a shithole

https://www.nairaland.com/5606761/abia-state-shares-more-kerosene

[s]
NNEWIsuper:

This thread was also opened to enlighten you
[/s]
Re: . by Cyberterror: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2019
eduj:

The facility looks abandoned. Don't they take care of their premises? Aba still looks like a village.
Re: . by Cyberterror: 11:14am On Dec 31, 2019
BeachLife:
There should be at least 7 bridges linking Onitsha and Asaba .
The third sketch is my idea of circular cities.
Show us your own house, let's see whether you practice what you preach.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2019
Chef2000 aka nnewisuper, by the time we are done with what we are doing with Abia state in the cyberspace even your gat useless governor will call for your head. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5606761/abia-state-shares-more-kerosene

(1) (2) (3) ... (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) (610) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.