Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,431 members, 7,853,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

. - Politics (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (590322 Views)

IGBO POLITICAL LEADERS N THEIR PAST MISADVENTURES RESULTING IN CURRENT NAT PROBL / Junaid Mohammed: Igbo Political Leaders Haven’t Learnt Any Lesson From Civil War / Buhari And Economic Advisory Council In Close Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (732) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Why?

Are you for real?
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Don't insult us please.

Nobody is talking about anioma state here.

We are looking towards anim state though I proposed Ezza state before.

Stop side talks.

Finally the troll has agreed, that he's a troll. No worry, Anambra or Imo would be split, as some are canvassing. Then we gonna know, if it's a side talk.
Re: . by Eastlink(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
[s]It is time to finally close this useless thread[/s]
Do your worst Chino. I'm a mod today in this thread. Operation clean you trash and give this monicker a ban if you wanna try me.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
You are such a stupid idiot. There's no part of Anambra that wants out. No part of Anambra wants to be part of your silly and stupid state.

I have never seen any part of Anambra interested in leaving Anambra as it is to join one useless state somewhere.

You insane people should form your state and leave Anambra alone we are not interested in touching any part of Anambra.

[s]
Eastlink:
Omanbala culture is a figment of your imagination. Rather than kill the idea of an Njaba/Anim state you should rally the 4 LGA that makes up your area and rally the Ibaji, Igalamela/Odolu to form an 8th SE state. There you can promote your Omanbala culture with your kins in Kogi.
I bet you, it t will be easier for the SE to accede to such demands than allow Anambra be messed up by your kinds.
[/s]
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
You mod ok. Let us see, but I will be here to face you and your madness. Who even made you a spokesman for us. Face your useless Imo state and leave Anambra out of it.

[s]
Eastlink:
Do your worst Chino. I'm a mod today in this thread. Operation clean you Ur trash and give this monicker a ban.
[/s]
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Emma, Ebonyi is still 65% uninhabited, it can make another state on its own

LLobiorah:

Finally the troll has agreed, that he's a troll. No worry, Anambra or Imo would be split, as some are canvassing. Then we gonna know, if it's a side talk.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Do you listen to yourself?

You want to split a state that even your states landmass is greater than.

Why not talk of creating another state with large landmass like ebonyi and Enugu.

Even if it is going to split, you not the one to decide.

Eastlink and his people will give us valid reason to fully trust they are with us.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Are you for real?

Yes because the land is there.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
This post represents the views and our aspirations as Anambrans. Approved

OMANBALA1:
This is going to be short and direct.

To those salivating over the partitioning of Anambra, you are dead on arrival because not an inch of Anambra will be ceded to any stupidd Njaba , Anim nor Orashi whatever.

Firstly, your problems in Nigeria did not correlate with your number of state Igbo has , henceforth your proposals has no rational force. Today ,you want Biafra with mentally sick Nnamdi Kanu as your leader, tomorrow you want to be President as if that will solve all your problems next you want to chop Anambra in little pieces to reduce the magnitude of our influence and clout....you are dead on arrival and you better create this stupidd state before I come to political limelight. One of my many goals is to change the Anambra name to the original Omanbala and revisit our ancient culture,find elements of it that I will use to build a single Omanbala structure that will forever bind all Omanbala towns together.

And , now, you want Ekwusigo , Nnewi south , Ihiala and Orumba....my prayer on anyone wishing disintegration of Anambra is mental illness!! Go to your miserable state , fix it and leave Anambra the ffucck alone!! State creation is not solution to the underdevelopment and impoverishment of Ana Igbo.

I am ffucking pissed right now.....onye obuna welu nwayo kwanyelu onyie ugwu!
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
Eastlink:
Omanbala people are free to form their own ethnic nation, but leave other reasonable Anambrarians out of your madness. The Igbo nation is stronger than all of you divisionists.

I am yet to see any true Anambra man who want to divide the state....this clamor is coming from Imo state people. But disgrace Will be your portion....come and divide Anambra ! I will not jumb into the gutter with you and call you a mad man. But, hey , I am still in my 30s with another 50yrs or so to live on earth I will use all my strength to fight your likes and educate Ndi Anambra on your true motives. I want to see how you will summon the courage to divide my father's land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2019
Don't mind the idiots. If they want anymore state they should go ahead without touch any part of Anambra. There's no part of Anambra as it is today that wants to be carved out into one useless state somewhere.

Anambra is monolithic

OMANBALA1:

I am yet to see any true Anambra man who want to divide the state....this clamor is coming from Imo state people. But disgrace Will be your portion....come and divide Anambra ! I will not jumb into the gutter with you and call you a mad man. But, hey , I am still in my 30s with another 50yrs or so to live on earth I will use all my strength to fight your likes and educate Ndi Anambra on your true motives. I want to see how you will summon the courage to divide my father's land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Yes because the land is there.

Well sorry, is impossible.
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2019
horsepower101:
Personally I agree with the troll a little bit. Let’s not further divide the south east. Instead, let’s push for Anioma state.

For the first time you used your brain.
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
This post represents the views and our aspirations as Anambrans. Approved

Nwannem, we might not agree on everything but we have the love of our fatherland as a motivating factor. As you can see they have gathered to partition and destroy Omanbala culture, our influence and progression....these people need iron fist to set them straight

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Well sorry, is impossible.

Very possible if the powers that has to be push it as usual.

You need to be happy the flashlight is on your side.
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Do you listen to yourself?

You want to split a state that even your states landmass is greater than.

Why not talk of creating another state with large landmass like ebonyi and Enugu.

Even if it is going to split, you not the one to decide.

Eastlink and his people will give us valid reason to fully trust they are with us.

Oh please!
Spare us the excuses of ebonyi having large land. Anambra would be split for political expediency, so that morons like you would attack the would be newly created state grin
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Very possible if the powers that has to be push it as usual.

You need to be happy the flashlight is on your side.

Fortunately, the lots are gunning for Anambra

2 Likes

Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
Emma, Ebonyi is still 65% uninhabited, it can make another state on its own

Hacker of Accounts, Anambra would be split. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2019
They are online jesters. Touching Anambra in the name of state creation is like touch the Tiger's tail. No part of Anambra is interested in any state partition.

OMANBALA1:

Nwannem, we might not agree on everything but we have the love of our fatherland as a motivating factor. As you can see they have gathered to partition and destroy Omanbala culture, our influence and progression....these people need iron fist to set them straight
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
Eastlink:
Do your worst Chino. I'm a mod today in this thread. Operation clean you trash and give this monicker a ban if you wanna try me.

Osadebe sii na odili nwologbo mma olaba tea....you can't intimidate people , nwokem ! You dont own this site!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh please!
Spare us the excuses of ebonyi having large land. Anambra would be split for political expediency, so that morons like you would attack the would be newly created state grin

Do you have the resources to move such motion for splitting?

I am looking at viability not expediency

1 Like

Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Osadebe sii na odili nwologbo mma olaba tea....you can't intimidate people , nwokem ! You dont own this site!

You dey mind the idiotic clown. He doesn't even know where he is. cheesy
Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Fortunately, the lots are gunning for Anambra

Nsogbu adiro......Nkwudoro ka ogu.....Ukpana chowa onwu o belu ugo na onu....

Bring those gunning for it and let's see.
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Do you have the resources to move such motion for splitting?

I am looking at viability not expediency

I'm looking at political expediency, as you have stated earlier. Or don't you wanna spite the 'would be newly created state'?
Re: . by OMANBALA1: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oh please!

Ife ekwulu na onu ana emero erika....we will wait for you to create the state ....lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ndibunna:

Nsogbu adiro......Nkwudoro ka ogu.....Ukpana chowa onwu o belu ugo na onu....

Bring those gunning for it and let's see.

Your eyes and ears, are they for decoration?
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
VAQAXY:
[s][/s]

Split by illiterate abakaleke gala hawkers that cannot even write their names. I spit on you Emma.

Alright!
Made the mistake of giving you a response!
Goodbye Kid.
Re: . by LLobiorah: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
OMANBALA1:

Ife ekwulu na onu ana emero erika....we will wait for you to create the state ....lmao

Lol
I still ask are they for decoration?
Re: . by VAQAXY: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
[s]
LLobiorah:

Alright!
Made the mistake of giving you a response!
Goodbye Kid.
[/s]

An abakaleke miscreant giving me response? Are you out of your mind. Don't annoy me this afternoon Emma.
Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

I'm looking at political expediency, as you have stated earlier. Or don't you wanna spite the 'would be newly created state'?

Spite as how?

Let me tell you mgbada gbaa, mgbada gbaa onaa bu maka na ezigbo dinta anoro nso...

So we are waiting for the balkanization to achieve your expediency.

1 Like

Re: . by Ndibunna: 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
LLobiorah:

Your eyes and ears, are they for decoration?

Because am yet to see the gunners.

Plea is different from must.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (732) (Reply)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.