Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,526 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music (59792 Views)

Segun Wealth: “I Take Care Of My Kids” – Toyin Lawani’s New Husband / Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by lonelydora: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Duncan keep up the good works. It's from dust sites God lifts someone
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Flexherbal(m): 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Who are the lazy youths that are questioning his source of income?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Good for him. I know a few building contractors. They make serious money.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Debazent: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Who said most musician money comes from what they sing, that's fallacy, other things are involved.

Meanwhile check below

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by hotplate: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2018
where did he get the money he used in investing in construction abeg tell me something else
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Truth is even looters, ritualist, prostitutes, arm robbers, kidnappers and all have other side businesses. You must invest that money as long as the money is there.
Who stores ordinary paper as money?
Even a madman with so much money would get sense at instant.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Fresh25:
Hard work!
I smell d spirit of #LazyNigerianYouth in u grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Spectraz: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Okay.
Try and read this:

These kids are actually Twins but they were Born 5 Years Apart. How Possible? Find out here

http://borednigerian.com/actually-twins-born-5-years-apart-possible/
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by babapressy(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2018
Hard work pays
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by staketowin: 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
check signature and make some money today
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yimu! Na so una dey talk. Duncan Mighty fit swear say those oil bunkers, politicians and militants no help am. I don't buy this kind of story.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Mires: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
Duncan mighty my guy, forget! We know as e de go for P- town for guys wey get mind and morale. In fact, na many wey poverty don deal with dey get DAT high morale
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by wink2015(m): 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
PORT HARCOURT BOY!

Ikwerre no dey carry last!

Duncan Mighty I salute you O!
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by choocboi: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Yet you left your mentally unstable sister to be left on the street without help oga keep quiet abeg.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by oglalasioux(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Setting up a construction company of the level he's talking about requires enormous capital. Did he set up the company from proceeds of music or oil bunkering?

I'm asking because it made front page otherwise it's non of my business how he makes his money.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Oliver80(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
oglalasioux:
Setting up a construction company of the level he's talking about requires enormous capital. Did he set up the company from proceeds of music or oil bunkering?

I'm asking because it made front page otherwise it's non of my business how he makes his money.

Please learn to celebrate with those that are above you and God will lift you up, it doesn’t matter how he made his money, Duncan Mighty is talented and he got his blessings from God. Always remember money no dey fall from heaven, Na god dey use man bless man.

Thank you and pray for yours
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by deebrownneymar: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
He hasn't said the truth. That so called company is a cover up.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by 2016v2017: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
He is codedly telling Buhari he is not lazy
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by 2016v2017: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jonasgg:
Hardworking young Nigerian
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by mrgee1986(m): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thank God is not as lazy as the northern youth
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Topmaike007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
my best of all time...
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by somez(m): 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's the truth. I have worked with him.
Lexusgs430:
Story story ...... Till we know the real TRUTH ......
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by iLegendd(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
prigoz:
When a president is incompetent, he blames the opposition; when he's intellectually lazy, he blames the youth; when he fails in securing Nigerians, he blames Libyans.

A man who appoints the dead will always disappoint the living. Lets vote this incompetent man out come 2019.

Your PVC is your power
@bold, I love it, so I had so spare some seconds and immortalize it into a quote for future reference. tongue

Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by bettercreature(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
What is the name of the construction company? grin grin grin grin
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by bettercreature(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
deebrownneymar:
He hasn't said the truth. That so called company is a cover up.
They need to ask him the name of the company
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Sagedude: 3:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
kenzysmith:
I always knew this guy is a criminal, but non blame shall nobody feel give am endorsement deal cause of his face, he has. the kind of face that can easily separate fight

Go get a life dude and stop hating sad

3 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by profxtova(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
nairavsdollars:
He is codedly telling Buhari he is not lazy
grin grin grin grin
Exactly what I was thinking���
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by oglalasioux(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oliver80:

Please learn to celebrate with those that are above you and God will lift you up, it doesn’t matter how he made his money, Duncan Mighty is talented and he got his blessings from God. Always remember money no dey fall from heaven, Na god dey use man bless man.

Thank you and pray for yours

Don't worry about me. I'm not waiting for any God to lift me up. I'm already up. Whether I'm below or above anyone doesn't matter to me. I'm okay where I am.
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by kullozone(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
medexico:
Prove it o

He doesn't have to prove anything to you. Y'all won't believe this one, but you'd be waiting for him to say oil bunkering or kidnappin, so that make una believe. Na only bad things una dey like to hear about wealthy people abi?
Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by kullozone(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Most Nigerians will always want to hear that a wealthy man got his money through illegal means, just so they can have an excuse for being poor. Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music by Chochovini: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
Temptee101:
E don be for the dullard. He should brace up for what's gonna hit him next like a tsunami when he's thrown back to daura eventually and Aisha elopes with another man
LOLs! Aisha elopes with another Man Kai, you are funny walahi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Meraiah Ekeinde Shows Off Belly In A Crop Top (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.