Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM (18544 Views)

Suntrust Bank Signs Mou On $10m Facility With Icd To Support Non-interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by rikithor(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Oh how i love nairaland,
never a dull moment trolling here,
in the heat of economic recession,
out of job,madam slaps you,oga no gree pay,
no food for house,you loose your chances in bet9ja,
landlord the threaten you,
that project no one align,
you loose loved one,police SARS rope you,
them sack you for work,you dey work hard but the economy is not rewarding enough(making some people call you 'lazy' yoot grin)
nothing to warri,yeah nothing actually to warri

just cat walk,kiti ka,kiti ka kiti ka knock nairaland's door,Seun and the bad gang(banners) will open for you, if you one laugh,just enter he oza room.

A day without summersaulting into nairaland is a bore!
all the heavy weight intellectuals drawing from several spheres of the sectors,bembestically present here,to contribute,comment,advise,share amonst others, you guys are not 'lazy' at!

its isnt easy,Jah shall bless your hustle,whether any govt support you or not.

una weldone ooo

1 Like

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Good one.

For your data needs...... Check my profile or take a look at my signature..
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by darlingnuel(m): 8:08am On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

Last Month, I was marketing one Ginger Drink.

I took it to a shop, Owner was like drop one Carton let's see...

I then told my Friends, Relatives, Neighbours (including my Village People) to go and buy all.

Within two days, the entire Product was bought.

Shop Owner called me, "Your Drink dey sell sharp sharp! Bring 50 Cartons!"

Too much sense no go kiii you, my daughter

1 Like

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Cutehector(m): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2018
post=66894669:
Suntrust bank for the money launderers
I dey tell you.. Let no yahoo boy be foolish enough to pass his cash through the oldest bank in Nigeria.. grin
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
what a shame
first atm
wen d world has gone digital

If I may ask you, what do mean by digital.

1 Like

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by drealmydas: 8:30am On Apr 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
what a sha me first atm wen d world has gone digital
First off site ATM oga
learn how to read properly before responding, #lazynigeriayouth
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by nwaanambra1(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
me i no even understand what they mean by this statement "first offsite atm" because me i still remeber say almost all the banks get offsite atm and were spreading their branches allover the places even in remote villages - sign of waxing economy, only for the monster from duara to come and not just ban offsite atms but to shut all the existing ones down!

as if that is not enough, he scramble all the naira-dollar denominated atm cards!

now they are back to square one - relaunching offsite atms! in fact all the GEJ initiatives that he cancelled and destroyed just to tarnish the poor man's image, are the same things he is now implementing!

chai! we have suffered! may the heavens punish buhari to the 9th generation! useless brainless lazy certificate-less illiterate idiot!
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by niggi4life(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2018
Sometimes we really need to read well before commenting on some topics.

Sun trust bank is fully digitalized meaning no single staff in any of their banks, what u see in there are just computers, phones Atms..(just like GTB e center or Wema bank Alat) from opening of your account to doing your transactions, you can not see any staff who will attend to you physically except via mails or phone calls.

Now with that, you can understand their off-site Atm opening

2 Likes

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Mambox: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
jidemoh:

Una no dey read! It says first offsite ATM, as in ATM that's not within the bank's premises bringing their total ATMs to twelve.

As in ehn... I tire for these "lazy youths" that wont even read a paragraph of information.
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by klas(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Jidibia:

Even onsite ATM dem no get. They have a branch in Gombe since 2011 and up till date they don't have ATM in the bank. I jejely abandoned my account with them.

You are confusing the former Suntrust Morgage Bank with Suntrust Bank (a regional commercial bank)

Suntrust Mortgage Bank has ceased to exist on conversion to a regional commercial bank.

Suntrust commercial bank cannot operate in Gombe (north-east) because its license only covers south-west, south-south and FCT only.

2 Likes

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by DAVE5(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:

You
What have you achieved in your life?
Does in anyone in your lineage and generation even have a tiny alajo bank

U dint have 2 b dis harsh... abi him thief ur girlfriend ni...

He's a lazy youth so no blame am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Narldon:

Last Month, I was marketing one Ginger Drink.

I took it to a shop, Owner was like drop one Carton let's see...

I then told my Friends, Relatives, Neighbours (including my Village People) to go and buy all.

Within two days, the entire Product was bought.

Shop Owner called me, "Your Drink dey sell sharp sharp! Bring 50 Cartons!"

What is the name of the drink, I want to buy

1 Like

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Halexgos3(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Good morning
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Jidibia:

Even onsite ATM dem no get. They have a branch in Gombe since 2011 and up till date they don't have ATM in the bank. I jejely abandoned my account with them.
Una no wan pity bank wey just become commercial bank barely 3 years ago. Deploying ATMs is capital intensive and as the bank grows, it'll deloy them. Besides, the bank considers a lot of factors before situating a machine in a location.

1 Like

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by authority2006(m): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2018
nwaanambra1:
me i no even understand what they mean by this statement "first offsite atm" because me i still remeber say almost all the banks get offsite atm and were spreading their branches allover the places even in remote villages - sign of waxing economy, only for the monster from duara to come and not just ban offsite atms but to shut all the existing ones down!

as if that is not enough, he scramble all the naira-dollar denominated atm cards!

now they are back to square one - relaunching offsite atms! in fact all the GEJ initiatives that he cancelled and destroyed just to tarnish the poor man's image, are the same things he is now implementing!

chai! we have suffered! may the heavens punish buhari to the 9th generation! useless brainless lazy certificate-less illiterate idiot!

Nigeria youth! May be Buhari was right after all.
"its first off site atm" not "first off site atm"

And off site atm was banned long before Buhari came on board. Chai! Buhari has suffered.
Then you talked about GEJ initiatives. Lol. A man without liver, what could he possibly implement?
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by HoodBillionaire: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2018
abegi
na today
come benin
u go see off site atm tire
jidemoh:

Una no dey read! It says first offsite ATM, as in ATM that's not within the bank's premises bringing their total ATMs to twelve.
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Jidibia(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
klas:

You are confusing the former Suntrust Morgage Bank with Suntrust Bank (a regional commercial bank)

Suntrust Mortgage Bank has ceased to exist on conversion to a regional commercial bank.

Suntrust commercial bank cannot operate in Gombe (north-east) because its license only covers south-west, south-south and FCT only.
They still exist bros.
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by dimpledgudi: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ways to share,loot and embezzle public funds.
For all your Durable Professional building constructions,designs and architectural drawings.
Contact Sharparc Global Nig Ltd
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
abegi
na today
come benin
u go see off site atm tire
SunTrust no dey benin my guy! Remind me, how long has the banks with these boku off site atms been in business in Benin?
Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by nwaanambra1(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2018
authority2006:

Nigeria youth! May be Buhari was right after all.
"its first off site atm" not "first off site atm"

Re: Suntrust Bank Commissions Its First Off-site ATM by klas(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2018
Jidibia:

They still exist bros.

They don’t exist bros

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Dangote Refinery, Fertilizer Plants Will Boost Nigeria’s Economic Recovery’ / Are We In Famine Period In Nigeria? / MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.