Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Can You Solve This Riddle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Solve This Riddle? (2725 Views)

Seek God's Kingdom And He Will Solve Your Problems - Joseph Prince / Riddle: Starts With A Talking Snake, Ends With A Four Headed Monster. / To Know This As A Christian Will Solve All Of Your Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Solve This Riddle? by seyi360(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2018
*LET'S SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU ARE.*

There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me see how many you can find. A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN!

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people looking so hard for facts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a most fascinating little moment for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will quickly admit it usually takes the preacher to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how you will compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

LIST THE 16 BOOKS.

HAPPY SEARCHING!!!
��

Copied
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by Gggg102(m): 8:02am On Apr 21, 2018
Mark in remark.

Luke.

King in looking so

Acts in facts

Revelation

James in jam, especially

Ruth In truth

Numbers

Job

Judges

Is preacher a book

Lamentations

Hebrews in she brews

Peter in compete relax

14 down, two to go

*modified
Wait!

There are two kings and two Peters!!!

So sixteen altogether

Mark
Luke
Kings(1st)
Kings(2nd)
Acts
Revelation
James
Ruth
Numbers
Job
Judges
Preacher(ecclesiastes)
Lamentations
Hebrews
Peter(1st)
Peter(2nd)

Where is my prize? grin

*modified
again.

braimeddy below me found Esther and Amos.

Amos in a most.

Esther in yes there.

final result=

Mark
Luke
Kings
Acts
Revelation
James
Ruth
Numbers
Job
Amos
Esther
Judges
Preacher(ecclesiastes)
Lamentations
Hebrews
Peter

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by seyi360(m): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Nice one guys, keep looking meticulously and clinically, you'll see the 16 books there.
Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by braimeddy: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
I tried shocked shocked
seyi360:
*LET'S SEE HOW OBSERVANT YOU ARE.*

There are names of sixteen (16) books of the bible hidden in the paragraph below. Let me see how many you can find. A preacher found 15 books in twenty minutes; it took him 3 weeks just to find the 16th one, HAVE FUN!

I once made a re mark about the hidden books of the Bible. A certain luke, kept people loo king s o hard for f acts, and for others, it was a revelation. Some were in a jam,es pecially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the t ruth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a job. We want it to be a mos t fascinating little moment for you. Y es, ther e will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help find them. I will quickly admit it usually takes the preacher to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says s hebrews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how you will com pete.R elax now, for there really are sixteen books of the Bible in this paragraph.

LIST THE 16 BOOKS.

HAPPY SEARCHING!!!
��

Copied

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by seyi360(m): 8:47am On Apr 21, 2018
Gggg102:
Mark in remark.

Luke.

King in looking so

Acts in facts

Revelation

James in jam, especially

Ruth In truth

Numbers

Job

Judges

Is preacher a book

Lamentations

Hebrews in she brews

Peter in compete relax

14 down, two to go

*modified
Wait!

There are two kings and two Peters!!!

So sixteen altogether

Mark
Luke
Kings(1st)
Kings(2nd)
Acts
Revelation
James
Ruth
Numbers
Job
Judges
Preacher(ecclesiastes)
Lamentations
Hebrews
Peter(1st)
Peter(2nd)

Where is my prize? grin

*modified
again.

braimeddy below me found Esther and Amos.

Amos in a most.

Esther in yes there.

final result=

Mark
Luke
Kings
Acts
Revelation
James
Ruth
Numbers
Job
Amos
Esther
Judges
Preacher(ecclesiastes)
Lamentations
Hebrews
Peter

Bravo, a cup of Chapman for you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Riddle? by danvon(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Peter in - compete, Relax now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Reason Why Russia Never Kept Black Slaves? / Is Christianity Just A Religion Or A Way Of Life? / Wisdom Is Profitable To Direct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.