Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Up For Grab! A Lexus Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Up For Grab! A Lexus Car (622 Views)

Clean Grade A Lexus A ES300 With Chilly A.c @ N1.75m / Lexus Car Going For Sell Only 2 Of This Type Is In Lagos / I Want To Buy A Lexus Is250 Toks As A First Car Is It Adviceable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by mbjsuki(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2018
I have a Lexus car IS 350 spec 2008 model for sale.
The owner is a Lexus freak and he just upgraded to a newer model.
The condition of the car is "Pay and Drive".
It's Lagos cleared with all papers and documentation. Nothing to fix.
It''s all there for you to see for yourself. Pictures don't lie.
Asking Price : 2.2m, slightly negotiable for any serious buyer only.
Contact Mobolaji on +234 806 295 9937
Or what's app on 08098215064

Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
fine looking vehicle, please provide Vin or history of vehicle for intending buyers.

Happy sales.
Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by mbjsuki(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
fine looking vehicle, please provide Vin or history of vehicle for intending buyers.

Happy sales.

Reach me on what's app for discreet details you need.
Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Apr 21, 2018
mbjsuki:

Reach me on what's app for discreet details you need.

sadly I have no interest in this vehicle,
we are sensitising buyers and sellers to be more open about car sales. It makes business easier and safer.
Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by Ipfreely: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2018
There's really nothing discreet about a vehicle VIN. It's right there on the dash plate for literally anybody to see. All that's being requested is that you take a photograph on the VIN from any at its locations on the vehicle.

You have the Vehicle registration clearly visible, so I don't think you need to worry about discretion anymore.

Quite simple, really.
Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by mbjsuki(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

sadly I have no interest in this vehicle,
we are sensitising buyers and sellers to be more open about car sales. It makes business easier and safer.

Well,i quite understand your view and position. I will place the VIN/Chassis number up soon for all to see.
Re: Up For Grab! A Lexus Car by mbjsuki(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2018
As at the time of posting this message I could not access that information. However it's here JTHBE262765002465

Ipfreely:
There's really nothing discreet about a vehicle VIN. It's right there on the dash plate for literally anybody to see. All that's being requested is that you take a photograph on the VIN from any at its locations on the vehicle.

You have the Vehicle registration clearly visible, so I don't think you need to worry about discretion anymore.

Quite simple, really.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Blue 2004 Toyota 4runner For Sale In Victoria Island / MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! / Range Rover Sport 2011 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.