Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader (45418 Views)

How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) / APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / APC Becomes Minority As 15 Senators Join PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by hopilo: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Dino was in Akwa Ibom enjoying Edikan ikong soup with Fresh pretty girls around him.
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Fadiga24(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2018
APC is a demonic party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by leonard002(m): 10:35am On Apr 21, 2018
cry
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by pascalbenz: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Come na the whole vaguard paper you paste here, i dey read e no dey finish ...
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by michoim(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
What are all these bands of rogue senators led by Saraki saying. Bunch of idiots that have nothing meaningful to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by talk2percy(m): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
This tin just dey do me tinitini for body like these whole tin nah Nollywood movies and I can't wait to see the season 2! grin
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Yaba4sure: 10:40am On Apr 21, 2018
NASS y
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by asobo: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Topmaike007:
ohaneze my foot, they keep on disgracing we the Igbo,wetin concern them and politics.
I am from the northern zone of this country and I will "never support" a igbo president if this how senile you will continue to behave. I doubt if you are even an easterner because you sound stupid.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by maisauki: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2018
superemmy:

Will you Shut ur useless trap.

After 2019 Buhari is going home
to slap you dey hunger me

1 Like

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Lumig: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

John Nnia Nwodo has sold off Ohaneze to PDP.

They are always everywhere defending PDP and abusing Buhari. After 2019, they start crying Marginalization, Biafra, restructuring etc..

Useless set of group.
Gbam!!! In fact you are one of the right thinking ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by papistickz(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by zsamorano(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2018
cabals everywhere.....And beside what's the achievement of sharaki and co after milking the country dry? nigeria senators are just useless bunches of idiots and thieves
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by asobo: 10:50am On Apr 21, 2018
michoim:
What are all these bands of rogue senators led by Saraki saying. Bunch of idiots that have nothing meaningful to offer
God works im mysterious way. You and your devilish party shall be dead and gone come 2019. Buhari,his cohorts and your type can not truncate democracy that some people laboured for. Buhari has shown that is undemocratic and he shall be shown the way out come 2019 by God's grace

3 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by maisauki: 10:51am On Apr 21, 2018
I want saraki out but not through thuggery means...

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by vertueptime: 10:56am On Apr 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Those that stole the mace, have truly demonstrated the true feelings of majority of Nigerians towards members of the hallow chamber......

Our Honorables are not so Honorable .......

So the executives are honorable abi? Without nass u wld hv been taken for a ride by d executives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Lexusgs430: 10:58am On Apr 21, 2018
vertueptime:

So the executives are honorable abi? Without nass u wld hv been taken for a ride by d executives

They are all the same ...... The political class vs everybody else ......
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Abeyjide: 11:01am On Apr 21, 2018
saraki himself might behind the whole scene.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Omeokachie: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2018
"“The gate which is always manned by men of the Department of State Services, DSS was manned by the operatives, and it was from there the thugs escaped."

Retire Buhari now, Otherwise he will destroy the country and you all will become refugees all around the world. Save your future now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Ogbenisoft28(m): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2018
What if this Super-Dino is one of those plotted the mayhem This is political! Don’t believe whatever any politician is saying
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by haslaw(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
So Dino no dey around? shocked

No wonder dem carry mace unchallenged

I trust Dino now... No Ijumu person dey take nonsense. Those mace theives for here am for body.
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Anijay1212(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
angry angryUseless report, so the senator that went out to make the call forgot that Dino was absent.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by harjorlarh(m): 11:13am On Apr 21, 2018
if this whole fiasco has taught him anything is that with careful planning and precision..you can actually put some hurt on the lawmakers
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
CilicMarin:

John Nnia Nwodo has sold off Ohaneze to PDP.

They are always everywhere defending PDP and abusing Buhari. After 2019, they start crying Marginalization, Biafra, restructuring etc..

Useless set of group.

Very very useless set of people. I have never seen a set of people as crude and uncivilized as those people. They lack objectivity & wisdom. So, publicly, they can open their mouth and make such comments. So, the Senate now belongs to Biafra or Ohaneze Ndigbo. They will hold executive responsible for whatever happen at the Senate. They will take Executive to where? International Criminal Court where their kinsman has just been appointed President or which Court? Ohaneze vs Executive over imbroglio at the Senate. These people are bunch of jokers.

I don't blame the people talking trash here. We have a very lousy President who was overrated before being elected as a President. The National Assembly leadership election exposed his naivety & dumb ignorance wasting years of efforts of the opposition.

He should be sent back to Daura if possible before 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by vertueptime: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

They are all the same ...... The political class vs everybody else ......

Most importantly the executives provide security for NAss , they failed that day or was it deliberate that they allowed it, i didnt hear u call for their heads
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Lexusgs430: 11:19am On Apr 21, 2018
vertueptime:

Most importantly the executives provide security for NAss , they failed that day or was it deliberate that they allowed it, i didnt hear u call for their heads

We shall never find out if was deliberate or a breach ....... This matter shall be swept under the massive carpet at NASS.........
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2018
vertueptime:

On that day in the house, we had 35 of them sitting,sleeping,standing and staring ...... Ain't they supposed to defend the democracy paying them N13 million a month ?

How many thugs invaded ? Work it out .....

2 Likes

Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by vertueptime: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

On that day in the house, we had 35 of them sitting,sleeping,standing and staring ...... Ain't they supposed to defend the democracy paying them N13 million a month ?

How many thugs invaded ? Work it out .....

Why do we have dss , civil defense and police guarding Nass

Why are we paying them to provide security

Senators are distinguished members of the society dnt expect them to confront thugs

U shld be calling for the head of security agencies but NO ur biased and seem to blame the senators cos they collect LEGAL allowance (may b immoral but still legal)
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Vanguard newspaper is finished. I opened this thread expecting BS and I wasn't dissapointed
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by Lexusgs430: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
vertueptime:

Why do we have dss , civil defense and police guarding Nass

Why are we paying them to provide security

Senators are distinguished members of the society dnt expect them to confront thugs

U shld be calling for the head of security agencies but NO ur biased and seem to blame the senators cos they collect LEGAL allowance (may b immoral but still legal)

So why did the security agencies you listed not intervene ? From the moment the mace was lifted, till it ended up under the bridge, none of them could do anything ?

It shows you the true state of security in our nation and by so an extension to the dapchi incident .........
Re: 15 Senators Were Involved In The Plot To Steal The Mace & Sack The Senate Leader by vertueptime: 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:

So why did the security agencies you listed not intervene ? From the moment the mace was lifted, till it ended up under the bridge, none of them could do anything ?

It shows you the true state of security in our nation and by so an extension to the dapchi incident .........

Very true, so now channel ur accusations to the executives , imagine if buhari was in d chamber will they have allowed it to happen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stunning Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Her Father / EFCC Set To Release Obi Cubana, Delay In Release Due To Bail Conditions / Ahmed Indimi In A Private Jet With Other Nigerian Bilionaire Children (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.