Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,931 members, 7,956,500 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why I Was Promoted By Nigeria Police – Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Promoted By Nigeria Police – Magu (328 Views)

Fallen Heroes: Late Lt Col.A Ali Was Promoted After Freeing 13villages From Boko / Buhari Cancels $195 Million Security Contract Promoted By Amaechi / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Promoted By Nigeria Police – Magu by 5Ebisco: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has revealed why he was among officers promoted by the Police Service Commission.

Reacting to the promotion, which was announced on Friday, the EFCC boss pointed out that it was due to his hard work in the anti-graft commission.

He said the promotion would spur him to carry the anti-corruption war to a new level.

Magu said this in a terse statement signed on his behalf by his media aide, Wilson Uwujaren.

He said, “I am delighted.

“The promotion is clear affirmation of the value of my work.

“To me, this a tonic to remain committed to the cause of fighting corruption and I am grateful to God and all those who made it possible.”

The Police Service Commission, PSC, approved the promotion of 18 senior police officers.

The commission’s Head, Press and Public Relations, Ikechukwu Ani, said this in a statement on Friday in Abuja.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/04/why-i-was-promoted-by-nigeria-police.html

(1) (Reply)

9ja YOUTH: Create Your I Am Not #lazynigerianyouth Certificate NOW!!! / President Buhari And Nigeria Youth / BREAKING: Senator Dino Melaye Arrested In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.