Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe (924 Views)

Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Storms Tel Aviv University In Israel / Nnamdi Kanu Has Jumped Bail, His $800m Suit Purposeless - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by meethumb: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Prince Emma Kanu, the brother of the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has said the way the rumuor of his brother's whereabouts is going, it seems he has become a ghost.

Emma was reacting following the recent rumour that his brother, Nnamdi, whom the military invaded their home in Umuahia late last year because of his agitation for Biafra state, has recently been seen in Ghana.

ABACITYBLOG Recall that soldiers invaded the house of the Kanus late last year and since then; both the IPOB leader and his parents had not been seen or heard of, fuelling speculation that they may have been detained or killed by the military. But the security agencies have consistently denied the charge.

However, reacting to the fresh rumours making the rounds that Nnamdi Kanu and his parents are neither dead nor in detention as they had been traced to Ghana and Umuahia respectively.

Emma said, “If the military knows Nnamdi Kanu and my parents’ whereabouts, they better let us know and provide them without delay. If they know where they are, they should go and bring them, it’s as simple as that. How come my parents are with us in Umuahia and we cannot see or communicate with them? It’s impossible; they know what they are doing.

“Is it not the same military that denied the invasion of our house that came out now to say my parents are in Umuahia and Nnamdi in Ghana; they should go to Umuahia and bring them, let’s see or go to Ghana and bring Nnamdi Kanu let’s see.”

“The other time, some people said they saw Nnamdi Kanu going to London through Malaysia, others have said they saw him in Germany, Ghana and Cameroon. The military will soon come out to say they saw him in Kano. It’s like my brother has now become a ghost that he should be seen everywhere. If this is so, it goes to confirm our fears that the military who took him away when they raided our home last year had killed him and his ghost is now moving about in those places.”

“All these are tissues of lies being propped by the military with the intention of diverting attention from people asking them where my parents and brother are. All these are tissues of lies from the pit of hell being junked out by the military thinking that will stop the family, Biafrans and the international community from asking them where they kept Nnamdi and his parents because they (military) saw them last.

Source: https://abacityblog.com/2018/04/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-has-become-a-ghost-people-are-seeing-him-everywhere-brother.html

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by GavelSlam: 9:01am On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by vault(m): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
This one just start something he cannot finish sha....

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by techwahala: 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
invisible January giving people night mare
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2018
Lol.

Well the lady that saw him in Ghana is Igbo and she saw him buying Sharwma.

Do ghosts eat Sharwma?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Cooly100: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2018
vault:
This one just start something he cannot finish sha....

Like this guy. abi..?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Cooly100: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:
Lol.

Well the lady that saw him in Ghana is Igbo and she saw him buying Sharwma.

Do ghosts eat Sharwma?

Go to Zamfara and see what they are eating...

You think say you dey do me...you dey do yourself...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Go to Zamfara and see what they are eating...

You think say you dey do me...you dey do yourself...

What has this got to do with the topic or my post?

It's not a must to quote me you know?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by vault(m): 9:16am On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Like this guy. abi..?

I want to agree but he could still give death as an excuse....... That other dude has nothing, no excuse.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Cooly100: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:

Which topic...?

You think say na only you sabi MOCK people abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Kokolet11: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:

everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2018
Kokolet11:
everything

Do explain.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

Which topic...?

You think say na only you sabi MOCK people abi?

You feel mocked by the truth?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by gidgiddy: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
I cannot even begin to quantify how much the Kanu family will eventually sue the Nigerian Army for.

Trespass, illegal invasion, excessive use of force, theft and vandalism.

The crimes the Nigerian Army commited in Umuahia were so much and much of it was caught on tape.

I still do not know what answer the Army will give for invading Kanu's house when the constitution does not allow the Army to do so. The Army has no right to even arrest anyone.

But it is laughable that the Nigerian Army deems it fit to go with guns and tanks to attack an unarmed man like Nnamdi Kanu but when the same Nigerian Army was sent on operation Cat Race to face armed Herdsmen, 0they could do nothing. Below is the pivture of 13 Soldiers butchered by Herdsmen in operation Cat Race.

Is The Nigerian Army only good at fighting unarmed people?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Cooly100: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
5thElement:

You feel mocked by the truth?

...the pics in my posts are not the truth?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Has Become A Ghost People Are Seeing Him Everywhere - Brothe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cooly100:

...the pics in my posts are not the truth?

Here's a case of thinking you're a smart ass but unfortunately portraying the opposite.

What is the topic of this thread? How does it relate to your gibberish?

Please figure that out first before misquoting me again.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Invites Jonathan To Commission First Ekiti Flyover / - / 2019: David Mark Can Unite Nigeria – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.