Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (329 Views)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua / Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inspiration And Motivation With Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua by nkemdirim104(m): 9:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Introduction:
"Get Inspired And Motivated every Saturdays with Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua".
It's an article program intended to provoke strong aspiration in people toward attaining their goals in life, becoming happier and better individuals for themselves, families and the society at large.
Pardon my lack of professionalism but I strongly believe that this program will be better with time.
I can't do it alone, I need you all to help me. Being a writer is something am always intrigued about. Hopefully, this is a starting step.
Your criticism, suggestions and contributions are highly welcome.
Note that is program is not religion, tribe or sex conscious.
Get in touch with me;
Facebook: fb.com/joshua.akunwanne
Tel: 07055918782
There is also a whatsapp group for this program in case you want to join.
Whatsapp: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2
I also implore the room mod to help in this program publicity.
Thanks.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua

Topic: A PROBLEM TO ONE IS A PROBLEM FOR ALL

A mouse looked through the hole in the divider to see the farmer and his wife open a bundle.
"What nourishment may this contain?" the mouse pondered. He was crushed to find it was a mousetrap.

Withdrawing to the yard, the mouse broadcasted the notice: "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!"
The chicken clacked and scratched, raised her head and said, "Mr. Mouse, I can advise this is a grave worry to you, however it is of no effect to me. I can't be irritated by it."

The mouse swung to the pig and let him know, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The pig sympathized, however said, "I am so exceptionally sad, Mr. Mouse, however there is nothing I can do about it yet implore. Be guaranteed you are in my requests to God."

The mouse swung to the cow and said, "There is a mousetrap in the house! There is a mousetrap in the house!" The cow said, "Amazing, Mr. Mouse. I'm sad for you, yet it's no skin off my nose."

Thus, the mouse came back to the house, head down and crestfallen, to confront the farmer's mousetrap alone. That very night a sound was heard all through the house – like the sound of a mousetrap getting its prey. The farmer's wife raced to see what was gotten.

In the dimness, she didn't see it wasa venomous snake whose tail the trap had gotten. The snake bit the farmer's wife. The farmer rushed her to the clinic and she returned home with a fever. Everybody knows you treat a fever with crisp chicken soup, so the farmer took his matchet to the yard for the soup's primary fixing (Chicken).

Be that as it may, his wife's affliction proceeded with, so companions and neighbors came to sit with her day and night. To sustain them, the farmer butchered the pig. The farmer's wife did not get well; she kicked the bucket. Such a large number of individuals sought her memorial service, the farmer had the dairy animals butchered to give enough meat to every one of them.
The mouse looked upon it all from his hole in the divider with awesome trouble.

Thus, whenever you hear somebody is confronting an issue and think it doesn't concern you, keep in mind, when one of us is debilitated, we are all at danger. We are all included in this voyage called life. We must watch out for each other and attempt to strengthen each other. Each of us is a fundamental string in someone else's embroidered artwork.

See you next Saturday.
Hope this makes sense.
Yours truly; Akunwanne Nkemdirim Joshua.

Whatsapp group link: https:///Ey0y9WuugDb3nRsGf83xx2

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here! / Never In The History Of Nigeria Has A Vice President Reduced Himself As Osinbajo / Men Cuff Links

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.