Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Game Of Survival For 2 Gospel Artists, Paid Child Support For Another Man's Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Game Of Survival For 2 Gospel Artists, Paid Child Support For Another Man's Kid (420 Views)

Sandra Iheuwa, Ubi Franklin’s 4th Baby Mama Drags Him Over Child Support (Photo) / Kelly Clarkson Ordered To Pay Brandon Blackstock N100m Monthly In Child Support / Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Survival For 2 Gospel Artists, Paid Child Support For Another Man's Kid by myquesttv: 9:10am On Apr 21, 2018
The artist descibed his situation during an interview as living in agony since 2015.
“Tina sings with the Swahili Jazz band. You probably know her. She also says she is a journalist. When I met her back in 2015, she sounded like she was the answer to my questions as a young entrepreneur who had just started a new music label and that is why I let her in and then one thing led to another. I have been living in agony,”

Paul revealed how the charmingly beautiful girl trapped him into an affair.
“The truth is that we had sex but it is not like we were lovers. No, it was one of those things you find yourself in. Something you do and wish to forget. That was just it,” he confessed. READ FULL INTERVIEW.

(1) (Reply)

Meli Black Explains The Two Types Of Madness In A Man | WATCH / Close-up Video Of How Bbnaija Housemates Were Swarmed At The Airport (video) / Don't Let Stardom Gets Into Your Head Okorocha Tells Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.