Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Learn how to Register your Business Name with just #10,500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn how to Register your Business Name with just #10,500 (300 Views)

HOW TO REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS NAME REGISTRATIONS / HOW To REGISTER A HOLDING COMPANY In NIGERIA / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn how to Register your Business Name with just #10,500 by Emmas016(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2018
It has been a nice year since the beginning of Manuel webs services to help individual business owners achieve their desired goals.

Today I would be doing taking just 10 persons on few lectures that would wow u for just a little token. -08106262283 call or Whatsapp

1. How to register your Business with CAC with Just #10,500. And company with a very little fee u can ever imagine - save you from huge expenses you pay a lawyer or an agent. do it yourself

2. How to get massive response from facebook advert - targeting the right people who will buy. & Content development

3. How to import from China -i wouldn't be saying long stories here I will give you a website and an agent that would help u import your Goods in maximum 3weeks

If you are interested my service fee will cost u just #3,000 and I will guide u through every single process. Till u finish

Note : Please this service is for people who are ready at the moment alone. So I won't end up answering unending questions.
Re: Learn how to Register your Business Name with just #10,500 by Divine253: 9:54am On Apr 21, 2018
I would love to see picture of the Goshen villa ,am interested

(1) (Reply)

Post Ads, Get Great Exposure, Sell Your Items And Services, Make Money. / I Want To Sell My Dollar / 4 Money Tips From 4 Personal Finance Legends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.