Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Letter To President Muhammad Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To President Muhammad Buhari (515 Views)

BREAKING!!! “President Muhammad Buhari Is Not Real Fulani” – Atiku Reveals / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / Another Picture Of President Muhammad Buhari In London Has Resurfaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Dear Pa Buhari,

Why not come to Oshodi and see young people struggling to catch buses to their places of work as early as 4.30am. You can stroll down to Computer Village too. Ariaria (Aba Market) should also be part of your itinerary. You would have a good sight of works done by very industrious intelligent young persons.

Many young women in the Country, after their legitimate work for the day, do 'extra work' at night (what you know as the service of the 'other room') so as to cater for the needs of their immediate families. A friend of mine at the University of Lagos can provide their details if you need to meet them.

Ask Jobberman and other job assistance 'consultants'/ agents how many people visit their websites per hour.

Your cluelessness and anti-people programmes have turned most young persons to Consultants. Make-up Consultants inclusive.

We have a Country where over 3,000 youths would wake as early as 4.30 am, knot their ties and trek kilometers to apply/sit a test for just 5 vacant positions in a Company where they would be underpaid at the end of the day. Yet to you, they are lazy.

Ogbeni. While your son, Yusuf was busy jollificating and riding till he crashed a 56 million naira Powerbike with his friend; since he never worked for it, I and other young persons were at creeks of Ijebu, Ibadan, Osun, Ekiti, Owerri, Benin etc fighting in defence of democracy- that its dividends be shared among all.

God sees my heart. If I had 56 million Naira, I would send you and your cohorts out of Aso Rock in a week. No jokes.

I know a lot of graduates with ideas, who if given just 500,000 Naira would create business empires. Yet to you, they are lazy and sit-at-homes.

Have you asked yourself why Nigerians make it everywhere in the World except Nigeria? Oh! I have forgotten you can't think beyond the locus of your shadow.

We are lazy today. We accept. We want everything for free including sending you away. Many youths think that too would be free. But we are helping you to tell them it won't be free. We would chase you out. We won't sit at home anymore for freebies. Freedom is not free. We would stand now and go get our PVCs and we would show you the way to Daura come 2019.

Thank you so much for reminding us!

- baba mighty

#Takeitback.
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2018
Please moderator.
Let it be on the front page
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Seunfunmi18(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2018
We ain't lazy.
And we refuse to be tagged as one
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Babacele: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2018
hmmm painful what Baba said no doubt ..but OP o how do you know Yusuf's bike is N56m? I just want to know . abeg.
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by ipobarecriminals: 10:14am On Apr 21, 2018
cool grin grin sad undecided this is not a letter but tale. Go and reviee Obj letter..U can as. well carry cardboard and protest. Nothing do u
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Jeel: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2018
They will call this hate speech
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Jayjones(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Do you even need to ask before you know that the man is a joke himself
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by ismail4sure: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2018
Hun
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm painful what Baba said no doubt ..but OP o how do you know Yusuf's bike is N56m? I just want to know . abeg.
Internet bro

Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by Babacele: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Seunfunmi18:
Internet bro
ok
Re: Letter To President Muhammad Buhari by zickie: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Epic!!! Lazy president that don't have a business enterprise of his own despite being head of state and chairman of petroleum trust fund. A man that can't breed 150 cows to increase by one cow from 2007-2015. Papa go slow.
We want everything free, we agree. Now we don't want him to go free as this won't work, we'll work hard to send him out.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Divided More Than Ever Before, Gov. Dickson Says / Buhari Illegally Withdraws $462million From Excess Crude Account Without NASS / Photos Of Buhari As He Returns To Abuja From USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.