Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries (24513 Views)

Naira Redesign To Tackle Kidnapping – CBN / OPEC Sends Oil Prices Crashing – Oilprice Report / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Trump should go and sit down.. Nonsense
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
john650:

What has he accomplished since he came into office? Nothing except rattle the markets.

He threatened to deport all Moslems and illegals in America, blaming them for all the problems in that country. The courts have blocked his deportations based on religion as it was against the Constitution. He threatened North Korea with Armageddon and the North Koreans have called his bluff. He has threatened to impose $50bn tarrifs on Chinese products and China promised to return the favour. Now that idea seemed to have been shelved. He is now threatening OPEC. Good luck with that.

Trump is nothing but a demagogue who appeals to popular desires and prejudices of his people rather than rational argument.

www.nairaland.com/4463845/north-korea-suspends-missile-testingclosing
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by dallyemmy: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Everybody dey look for money to take develop their country. Make im increase the price of wetin im dey sell too now. Sell your market make I sell my own boo.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Jewelnutch: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet he has achieved far more than most American presidents in under 2 years ...stop watch too much CNN and try to cultivate your own independent thinking

In all honestly normally I won't reply you but on second thoughts I should. Now you feel like a news source? Better run out my post and stop quoting me, I post whatever I feel like and you mind your business and post yours or leap off a skyscraper, even if you're a freethinker, don't use me to be a fun opportunity I'm bad market for that.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by CocoaOla: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
even when the price was high what did Nigeria do with the money embezzle embezzle and embezzle crooks in power Nigerians should leave pride and farm
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Jewelnutch: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
shallysgirl:
Nothing concerns Trump with Buhari. Stop your rubbish comparison.

Shallowbrain, hang this k as a garland round your neck.
Must you quote me dumb ass?
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by BanevsJoker(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
CriticMaestro:
When dumb meets dumber
Trump is not dumb. I wish he could be Nigeria's president. He only has the best interests of America and Americans. That's actually the Number 1 responsibility of a President. Unfortunately in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Jewelnutch: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
lordkush:
buhari should be in d Bush with cattle

Get your pvc we need to kick out this government, if not there is a war coming.
I used to be in support of this anti-corruption govt but ever since the unthoughtful speach of your first citizen I've ruled my mind up for betterness, it's time to kick out APc, PDp, everything that you know is a crime in governance.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by engrchykae(m): 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Trump is not dumb. I wish he could be Nigeria's president. He only has the best interests of America and Americans. That's actually the Number 1 responsibility of a President. Unfortunately in Nigeria, the reverse is the case.
Nigeria would rather serve the interest of the west just for selfish reasons of the political class.
Who is trump,a buyer to decide the market price for the sellers,opec?
Unfortunately,buhari can stand up to trump because the northerners are always serving Anglo American interests
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Guidette(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
The worldwide debt is way too high, at over 230 trillion dollars, for oil to remain at low prices. How are prices supposed to stay low when the overhead costs for oil drilling keeps soaring everyday, with interest rates on debts now rising as well? Trump is just trying to save face by talking big, meanwhile, he knows this situation is only going to get worse.

Meanwhile, this sham of an economic system is coming to an end whereby resource rich countries get exploited by powerful military countries (like US that has a gigantic trade deficit and foreign debt that everyone knows they will never pay, while they issue bonds which are not worth much more than toilet paper). The fiat currency system will swiftly follow and will collapse leading to the rise of a better one or tyranny. Hopefully, the 99% masses/slave class will rise up against the status quo of the elite 1% and stop the income inequality and debt slavery.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
nothing trump go do...oil price is not Syria, north Korea or Iran......he is not even good in economics and financial matters....by next week, oil price will trigger to $80....
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by adedehinbo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2018
ednut1:
Love him or hate him. Trump is an action man. Better than gayobama or war monger hilary
you need to think twice about this one,both trump and Hilary are both same,trump who gave orders to shoot missiles at Syria on a false pretense of chemical weapon
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Inspire01: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
biggy26:
Some lazy youth above just comment ignorantly instead of praying for a leader like Trump. Forget d fake news and check his progress report.

In other news, If Hilary had won d US elections, by now Seun would have been married to Lala by force.

Make Naija great again, 2019!
The only reasonable comment i av read. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Inspire01: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Yet he has achieved far more than most American presidents in under 2 years ...stop watch too much CNN and try to cultivate your own independent thinking
CNN is still bitter because of Clinton's failure. They are trying hard to bring him down

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by yazach: 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Trump can do nothing he not risk petrolDollar
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by kmaster007: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Trump u no dey look face, naija no b North Korea ooooo. we go destroy ur country back to back
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Printerscanner: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Neochemist:
Making America Great Again

MAGA, yes real maga is what Americans are for voting a nonentity like Trump
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by CioAngels(f): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Opinionated:
United States President, Donald Trump has set his sights on a new opponent- the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) which Nigeria is a member of.

Oil price surged to its highest level in three-and-a-half years following OPEC major player, Saudi Arabia’s expression of its desire to see oil price reach $80 per barrel and plans to list part of its huge national oil company, Saudi Aramco. It is not yet clear where the IPO for the company will hold. There was also news of a drop in US stockpiles of oil indicating increased demand helping to push prices up.

The price of oil surged to $74.74 per barrel for London Brent and $69.56 for New York crude on Thursday.

President Trump is not pleased with this and took to Twitter on Friday tweeting:

“Looks like OPEC is at it again. With record amounts of Oil all over the place, including the fully loaded ships at sea, Oil prices are artificially Very High! No good and will not be accepted!”

It is unclear what Trump plans to do about the increasing price of oil. However, for a country like Nigeria which relies heavily on oil, a drop in the price as advocated by the United States President would have a negative effect on its revenue.

President Buhari is scheduled to visit the White House for a meeting with Trump on April 30, and it will be interesting to see if oil is part of the agenda. It definitely should be at this point.

Source: Donald Trump Set to Battle Nigeria and OPEC

He will go to the US to sing praise his Fulani headmen terrorist against the hard working Nigerian youth. Another Embarrassment's coming in may.
Re: Donald Trump Set To Tackle Nigeria And Other OPEC Countries by Origin(f): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
All this unfinished projects. He should finish with North Korea first..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Authorities Shut Nigerian Shops, Make Arrests / First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes / Today Is #NoBanking Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.