Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. (964 Views)

December Born...... (Lagos residents)) / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here! / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by TaniCarr(f): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2007
I am looking for cool young people who are fun smart and motivated. I am an black american,23,single. I'm not gay,crazy,or a sexaholic,just cool. Hit me up 469-528-5684 only if you are looking for friends and no sexual anything. I am not like that. I'm desparate for the right kind of friends but not for everything and anybody. I know Nigerians respect themselves so I'm not expecting crazy calls.
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by Raymand(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2007
If there's no sex why bother?!
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by jaybaby(f): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2007
RayMand Shooooo? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by TaniCarr(f): 8:26pm On Mar 21, 2007
What! You are nasty! shocked
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by adconline(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2007
let's see some pictures baby.
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:28am On Apr 26, 2007
didn't you read her post, she is NOT INTERESTED in anything intimate, only friendship. wonder why its difficult to get it.
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by dragonigga(m): 2:15am On Apr 27, 2007
U can lean on meeeeeeh!!! i'm a friend.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by TaniCarr(f): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2008
I was just going through some old post of last year, Yeah I was lonely. I was betrayed by my so called friends and I just wanted to meet new people. I was crying alot and always thinking too much. cry But I'm good now,I guess time heals all wounds.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by oreoluwa(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
dats good 2 hear. i love it when pple r happy cheesy. am happy 4 u though grin
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by na2day2(m): 5:15am On Jun 21, 2010
Re: Looking For Student In Dallas To Meet And Become Cool Call Me. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2010
Raymand:

If there's no sex why bother?!
lol, on the contrary

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Good Woman In Ireland. :) / Lagosdate.com Hits 100, 000 Users / Can I Meet A Nice Lady Here For A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.