Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,742 members, 7,865,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:20 AM

Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) (51376 Views)

Heavy Security At Benin Airport Over Oshiomhole’s Arrival / Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by lilreese: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2018
beauty
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by steveDpro: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by satowind(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2018
Eagba:
but she fine pass your babe
tongue I no get babe
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2018
COMPAQ:
I don't see why the surprise!! Facts are facts!! And Nigeria is a don where cyber crime is concerned. Chevy view estate and iota villa are full of them.

abeg leave my chevy view estate alone jare..
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 22, 2018
even this lazy ugly girl wants to trend with nigeria, I blame buhari.
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by adidison(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2018
She is just forming ... how on earth can you go to a cyber security seminar and don't expect this?!?!? Since 2009 my friend shared a pic about a topic in class about Nigerian internet Fraudsters I think in Malaysia or Cyprus ... like 2016 another friend shared a story about Cyprus and Malaysia ... 90% of Nigerians there do yahoo yahoo and it is out of control ... so for her to be shocked is like a Russian going to a cyber security seminar and shocked they talk about Russian hackers and cyber attacks ... the person is living a lie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2018
Mumu.. You didn't challenge in class...

Na social media be your comfort zone ni?
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:
I am more concerned that she is feigning surprise at the sorry state of security in Nigeria. Poor Cybersecurity is an issue everywhere in the world, but Nigeria's is worse to a greater degree. The speaker can damn well use Nigeria, or any country he wishes, to drive his point home.

Fine babe though. Beauty and brain?? Hope so.

Biacan, your boyfriend me: says hello.
Awww how are you shocked cheesy
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
Awww how are you shocked cheesy
Don't tell me you have resumed with biacan and dropped the general queen?
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't tell me you have resumed with biacan and dropped the general queen?
What are you talking about girl I don't know her shocked
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
What are you talking about girl I don't know her shocked
Keep lying but your signature says it all.
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Keep lying but your signature says it all.
I'm not the one embarassed
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:
I am more concerned that she is feigning surprise at the sorry state of security in Nigeria. Poor Cybersecurity is an issue everywhere in the world, but Nigeria's is worse to a greater degree. The speaker can damn well use Nigeria, or any country he wishes, to drive his point home.

Fine babe though. Beauty and brain?? Hope so.

Biacan, your boyfriend me: says hello.
Go and marry wink cheesy
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
Go and marry wink cheesy

Wait, don't you use to forget things? Anyways, I am training for priesthood sha
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

Wait, don't you use to forget things? Anyways, I am training for priesthood sha
Make i catch you undecided so what happens to all this spices all over me don't tell me you will live them for priesthood cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
Make i catch you undecided so what happens to all this spices all over me don't tell me you will live them for priesthood cheesy cheesy

Then you must drop your shroud, close your eyes, and spread your legs while I carry out an ecclesiastical quality check of your bodily spices.
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
isn't it already obvious no man wants you on nairaland? Everyone seems to be running away from you here
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

Then you must drop your shroud, close your eyes, and spread your legs while I carry out an ecclesiastical quality check of your bodily spices.
I guess we're about to start a prayer section cheesy
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
isn't it already obvious no man wants you on nairaland? Everyone seems to be running away from you here
You better keep shot cause if i had my way i'll make you sell up your father's house and use the money to pay my bride prices undecided
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
I guess we're about to start a prayer section cheesy

I wouldn't mind praying for you. But first, you must put away all items of clothing for the Lord whom I serve despises cotton and woollen ornaments. We must come to him as he put us in the world. Can you do this?
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
You better keep shot cause if i had my way i'll make you sell up your father's house and use the money to pay my bride prices undecided
lmao... Ur bride price that is 10naira...
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

I wouldn't mind praying for you. But first, you must put away all items of clothing for the Lord whom I serve despises cotton and woollen ornaments. We must come to him as he put us in the world. Can you do this?
Sure you go first wink
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
Sure you go first wink

Sure. I am in nature and in the spirit. Come through!
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao... Ur bride price that is 10naira...
If my father nor collect pass one million naira i nor dey marry sad
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
If my father nor collect pass one million naira i nor dey marry sad
see this one... Are you for sale?
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

Sure. I am in nature and in the spirit. Come through!
So as the daughter in the lord I prophesier every good things you lay your hands on becomes a blessing to you...... receive it

Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
So as the daughter in the lord I prophesier every good things you lay your hands on becomes a blessing to you...... receive it

Mtcheew. I say come and receive blessing you showing me Pete.
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
Cutehector:
see this one... Are you for sale?
It's not about selling issue but dignity and respect besides my dad can't give me out like that..... he knows my reputation is at stake here cool
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

Mtcheew. I say come and receive blessing you showing me Pete.
I'm already with you here wink
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
It's not about selling issue but dignity and respect besides my dad can't give me out like that..... he knows my reputation is at stake here cool
taaaa...
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
biacan:
I'm already with you here wink

But you are still dressed... that's a big problem.
Re: Nigeria Used As An Example On Cyber Security At UK University (Photos) by biacan(f): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2018
KOPT33:

But you are still dressed... that's a big problem.
Wait lemme UnCloth you undecided looks like you're putting on four boxers shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Etim Ukim Takes Nomination Form To Shrine, Consults Deity In Akwa Ibom / Susan Waya's Campaign Posters At The PDP National Convention (Photos) / Abduction: El-rufai Mourns Army, Navy Officers Who Died While Defending Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.