Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Open Letter To Buhari From A Concerned Nigerian Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Buhari From A Concerned Nigerian Youth (253 Views)

Obasanjo Knows He Can’t Stop Buhari From Winning In 2019- Tony Momoh / Stop Buhari From Addressing 73rd General Assembly, Frank Writes UN / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Buhari From A Concerned Nigerian Youth by legalpanic: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Dear Mr President,
With a heavy heart, I write you this letter. History will not forgive me if I ignore this one as I have ignored others. Sir, your statement describing the major workforce of your economy as lazy is quite unfortunate, hasty and misplaced. We have accepted your excuses of blaming the PDP for the failure in the system, but we didn't understand the blame shifting to us. Even so, you have opted to blame an innocent child for the demise of his father's mother in a strange land. It is unacceptable and perhaps unforgivable anywhere in the world for a President to call out his youths as lazy in a foreign land. I have tried so hard to love you, perhaps I still do hence my calm but grieving tone. Sir, may I guide you that the same oil you accuse your youths of depending on is being used to finance your travels. Sir, do step down from your high table and find out how much the Nigeria youths are sacrificing to make sure they pick up the next sunlight notwithstanding the terrible condition of no light, water, food, shelter, job, good schools, roads, welfare plans, etc... Sir, we see the struggles of "SLIM EBUKA" who is sweating profusely in Alaba Int'l market to sell a second hand cloth for 200 Naira. Sir, "FAT BUKKY" is now slim as she attends lecture in the day and sell noodles in the night close to the school gate. Sir, "TALL MUSA" is still biking under the rain to meet his hire purchase sum. Mr President, one good thing about your assertions is that it has shown us your perception of the Nigerian Youth and for that we are thankful. Sir, we know some will defend your indefensible statement because they have accepted you as the one and only true messiah, but they know their conscience says such statements are unforgivable. However, Sir, your statement is pardonable if you see the wrong in it and apologize to all the hardworking youths who from little given to them, but much expected have survived thus far with so much pain aches in the morning. Assuming without conceding that "a lot of Nigerian Youth" can be depicted as lazy, a father doesn't chastise his son outside his household. Mr President, we do hope you stop your media paid workers from making excuses by differentiating "a lot" from "all" as that will further describe the Nigerian Youth as totally "unschooled" to know that "a lot" refers to "a major" or "a large number" or "a majority". Sir, do us well to capture Lagos by 4.00 am in the morning and see how the Nigerian Youth strife without help. Sir, there is a lot to say on this, but less is more. Sir, We await your apology. God bless Nigeria, God bless You.
Best regards,
Joseph "Joci" Okusare
FOR: Hardworking Nigerian Youths
CC: All well-meaning Nigerian

(1) (Reply)

All Nigeria Youth Has Commited Treasonable Felony / Shiites Demand Unconditional Release Of El-zakzaky, Wife / Poor Youths: Stop Hating Your Cohorts Love Enjoy Elect Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.