Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,324 members, 7,846,450 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father (30144 Views)

Cameroonian Woman Kills Her Sister-In-Law, Chops Body For Money Ritual (Graphic) / Cameroonian Woman’s 3 Children Die After Eating The Poisoned Food She Prepared / Cameroonian Woman Kills Her 2 Children, Prepares Meal With Their Bodies (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by narorose(f): 8:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Am happy for her,no peace for the wicked

2 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by urchman23: 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
This man shine Congo for 28 years. Him no tire him marry for free.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by PrincessB1(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
embarassed
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by KEMISTR3(f): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
And the Aboki go dey go mosque to pray, I wonder which kind heart some part of northerners get.

3 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Witnes: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
At least she gain. Two daughters, one had graduated, d other in d university. They should sit on round table to settle things amicably and in family method. What if she was killed or dead, since she's alive, glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MightySparrow: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Another ESE Orhurhu
Is the kidnapping alhaji a muslim?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by lereinter(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2018

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by omobode: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lies, another way to get Nigerians off Baba Buhari's Lazy Nigerians saga. Why would a Cameroonian cross the border to write WAEC when most school in English speaking Cameroon takes JAMB and WAEC examination. Oga Police or DSS no more huge cash discoveries ??
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
this one shock me o
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by akinsmyk(m): 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
I doubt if the grandchildren will follow you to Cameroun. They knew Nigeria all their lives
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Ndipe(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
Read about it, I think on Nigeriaworld.com. She has children from that man. Her father was so happy to finally reunite with her.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by rosita33(f): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
this country just tire me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
he even have medal of stupidity given to him by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by TheboyQb(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
O ga o!! They need any justice to this kind of issue,they should just give him a death penalty,kidnapping and rapping for 28years?? This man is wicked o he still turn am his wife and impregenate her,shey no girl for their village ni? Na these people wey they tarnish Nigeria's name,so why justice let kill him
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by abdulkayus(m): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
KEMISTR3:
And the Aboki go dey go mosque to pray, I wonder which kind heart some part of northerners get.

The man is from Benue state, probably an Idoma or Tiv but definitely not Hausa or Aboki as u abusively call them. Not everyone in the north is an Hausa, not every Muslim is an Hausa and not everyone who speak Hausa is a Muslim.
Hope I have add to ur knowledge and pls shun bigotry and religious intolerance
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by delishpot: 11:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
Witnes:
At least she gain. Two daughters, one had graduated, d other in d university. They should sit on round table to settle things amicably and in family method. What if she was killed or dead, since she's alive, glory be to God.

If she was your daughter or sister would you allow him continue to sexually molest het? What family? Did she marry him? He abused and held her against her will for 28 yrs you talking family.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by dataking: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
AbrahamIsrael:
I hate that religion of alhajis. God Almighty will punish them always. They will always not know peace except they repent and come to Jesus Christ, the only road to God Almighty.

Your hatred will burn you
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MarieSucre(f): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
Why is he taking the grandchildren to. They are Nigerians not camerounians.

They are also Camerounians or does their mothers country of origin not matter?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by steveDpro: 1:42am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Randy100: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

They are also Camerounians or does their mothers country of origin not matter?
yes it does not matter.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
People are really wicked. You just robbed a little girl of 28 years of her life while raping her constantly with threats & abuse, then forced her to become an old mother against her will & without the consent of her family.. I hope them go count all the charges follow this man. He deserves hell angry
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Tonason: 7:37am On Apr 22, 2018
Everyday a new story.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by TribesNG: 8:33am On Apr 22, 2018
v
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MarieSucre(f): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
yes it does not matter.

Oya go and marry an American woman abs tell her that na. Poverty mentality Nigerian men.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by superhumanist(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The atheist community on nairaland will not like this news.

Thank God for her deliverance.

We actually like bullshite stories like this. It helps us make our point that religion is mostly lies wink
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Randy100: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oya go and marry an American woman abs tell her that na. Poverty mentality Nigerian men.
An American woman won't determine the nationality of my children if I marry one. It is left for my children and I know they will be on my side. To insult just dey hungry you. Swerve
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MarieSucre(f): 11:02am On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
An American woman won't determine the nationality of my children if I marry one. It is left for my children and I know they will be on my side. To insult just dey hungry you. Swerve

Loool I know your type, na to dey make mouth online you sabi. If dem give your children American citizenship se you no go collect?
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Randy100: 11:10am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Loool I know your type, na to dey make mouth online you sabi. If dem give your children American citizenship se you no go collect?
It will be based on dual citizenship. But their loyalty must be with me in Nigeria. They have a root and the root is with their father and not with their mother. Let me ask you a question. Do you stay in ur father's house or your mother's house?. If you are married is ur husband staying with you in your house? I am waiting for ur answer.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MarieSucre(f): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
It will be based on dual citizenship. But their loyalty must be with me in Nigeria. They have a root and the root is with their father and not with their mother. Let me ask you a question. Do you stay in ur father's house or your mother's house?. If you are married is ur husband staying with you in your house? I am waiting for ur answer.

Finally, you're saying dual citizenship. Why do you want them to have dual citizenship. I thought you said the mothers own is irrelevant.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Randy100: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Finally, you're saying dual citizenship. Why do you want them to have dual citizenship. I thought you said the mothers own is irrelevant.
with or without marrying an American woman I can decide to give my children American citizenship(probably, cos life is better over there.) there is a difference between citizenship and nationality(your origin). I am still waiting for ur answer to my questions.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by MarieSucre(f): 11:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Randy100:
with or without marrying an American woman I can decide to give my children American citizenship(probably, cos life is better over there.) there is a difference between citizenship and nationality(your origin). I am still waiting for ur answer to my questions.

Oh so now "over there" is now important. If the mother's side is not important and your children most be loyal to you why do you have give then another citizenship for better things. Are you even loyal to your own citizenship. Because it's Cameroun how you're busy talking yen yen yen. Hypocrisy.

Your questions are not in tangent to the topic. You're the one saying its not important. ME I FEEL ITS IMPORTANT THAT IF MY MUM HAS A HOUSE I WILL STAY THERE. No be she born me.
For the second one, we currently split the rent, so it's OUR house. I am important to myself and my children.
Re: Cameroonian Woman Who Was Abducted In Nigeria 28-years Ago Reunites With Father by Randy100: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Oh so now "over there" is now important. If the mother's side is not important and your children most be loyal to you why do you have give then another citizenship for better things. Are you even loyal to your own citizenship. Because it's Cameroun how you're busy talking yen yen yen. Hypocrisy.

Your questions are not in tangent to the topic. You're the one saying its not important. ME I FEEL ITS IMPORTANT THAT IF MY MUM HAS A HOUSE I WILL STAY THERE. No be she born me.
For the second one, we currently split the rent, so it's OUR house. I am important to myself and my children.
Hia! Are u children answering ur surname too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl, Omosefe Obadagbonyi, Missing In London. Photo / Nigerian Girls Sold As Sex Slaves In Mali For N210,000 – NAPTIP / Danlami Nding Alfred Killed In Plateau, Eyes Removed By Gunmen. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.